P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
That's the difference between a Chicago "community organizer" and a successful businessman. Obama was under the mistaken fallacy that the government creates wealth. The government doesn't create anything.

Trump on the other hand, knows that wealth can only be created when the government allows the public sector to operate as it should.

So how are things going at that Carrier plant again ?

Trump helped save the plant but he's not responsible for the plant's internal corporate decisions.. He is after all, the President of the United States, not the General Manager of a Carrier plant. That would be called "double-dipping".

Nice try, but no cigar for you.

Foxconn invested billions of dollars in the U.S. under Obama. Therefore, this thread is mind-numbingly stupid.

Please provide proof for that statement. I see nothing in the Wikipedia page about Foxconn's U.S, investments, except for their July 26th, 2017 announcement.

Foxconn - Wikipedia

Ahh, nevermind. I found it. You made that up, right? Or heard it somewhere else?

"The plan, announced Wednesday at a White House ceremony, marks the first major U.S. investment for Foxconn..."

Trump SHOWCASES Obama's Legacy of Failure With Another HUGE Win

Last edited:
Barack Obama:

EXCLUSIVE: $2 Million Obama-Era Program Gets 17 People Jobs

President Trump:

Foxconn unveils $10 billion plan to build LCD display plant in Wisconsin

Barack Obama uses the government and wastes millions of dollars to create a "whopping" 17 jobs. Meanwhile, President Trump creates tons of jobs (and by extension, tax revenues to the government) just by being a shrewd businessman with good negotiating skills.

Trump didn't create the jobs in Wisconsin.

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Barack Obama uses the government and wastes millions of dollars to create a "whopping" 17 jobs. Meanwhile, President Trump creates tons of jobs (and by extension, tax revenues to the government) just by being a shrewd businessman with good negotiating skills.

You're arguing semantics. The jobs are as good as created.

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

TRUMP didn't create them.

Here's the real story:

Wisconsin’s $3B in subsidies for Foxconn plant will cost at least $231k per job

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Already read that link this morning before you posted it. Do you not know the difference between taxpayer's money and "tax credits"?

You probably believe that corporate tax credits are money that rightfully belongs to tax payers, right? How idiotic is that?

I don't have time to teach you, maybe someone else will come along and explain it to you better than I can.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Your first link was more of a problem with the tech company (the government gave the contract to) not living up to its promises.

Your second link will cost taxpayers $3 billion dollars.

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Already read that link this morning before you posted it. Do you not know the difference between taxpayer's money and "tax credits"?

You probably believe that corporate tax credits are money that rightfully belongs to tax payers, right? How idiotic is that?

I don't have time to teach you, maybe someone else will come along and explain it to you better than I can.

Oh, I thought you were going to tell us how Trump gets credit for creating those jobs. lol

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Oh, I thought you were going to tell us how Trump gets credit for creating those jobs. lol

Oh, I thought you were going to tell us the difference between tax revenue and tax credits.

Barack Obama:

President Trump:

Here's the real story:

Here's the real story:

Oh, I thought you were going to tell us the difference between tax revenue and tax credits.

I'm not responding to criticism of something I never said.

The OP's topic is related to the claim that Trump gets credit for the Foxconn jobs that he had nothing to do with.

Here's the real story:

Here's the real story:

The OP's topic is related to the claim that Trump gets credit for the Foxconn jobs that he had nothing to do with.

So you're saying that Trump never met with Foxconn's Chairman Terry Gou, and that Gou never visited the White House over several consecutive days?

Aren't you even curious about what went on in those meetings?

Foxconn invested billions of dollars in the U.S. under Obama. Therefore, this thread is mind-numbingly stupid.

Please provide proof for that statement. I see nothing in the Wikipedia page about Foxconn's U.S, investments, except for their July 26th, 2017 announcement.

Foxconn - Wikipedia

Ahh, nevermind. I found it. You made that up, right? Or heard it somewhere else?

"The plan, announced Wednesday at a White House ceremony, marks the first major U.S. investment for Foxconn..."

Trump SHOWCASES Obama's Legacy of Failure With Another HUGE Win
You have to understand - lying is all Black Fag knows how to do.

Your first link was more of a problem with the tech company (the government gave the contract to) not living up to its promises.
Oh....of course. It's not even remotely possible that Barack Insane Obama could be to blame for something. Ever.

The only thing shocking about your post is that you blamed the tech company for Obama's failures instead of George W. Bush.

Here's the real story:

So you're saying that Trump never met with Foxconn's Chairman Terry Gou, and that Gou never visited the White House over several consecutive days?

Aren't you even curious about what went on in those meetings?

Foxconn is getting massive financial incentives for this move, not from Trump. From Wisconsin taxpayers.

Oh....of course. It's not even remotely possible that Barack Insane Obama could be to blame for something. Ever..
There's a lot of things he could be blamed for, that's why there's no need to make shit up to blame him over.

The only thing shocking about your post is that you blamed the tech company for Obama's failures instead of George W. Bush.
That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

And to think....daddy was almost Vice President of the United States of America. Look at the difference - Republicans (like Donald Trump) raise bright, articulate, successful, law abiding citizens. Dumbocrats (like Tim Kaine) raise filthy, anti-social, anti-American, criminals who refuse to hold jobs or otherwise be productive members of society.
The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people's faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood "Woody" Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton's running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor.
Compare and Contrast...

Tim Kaine's son Woody Kaine charged in Trump rally protest

Forum List

Back