Communist goal #30

This half ass oxymoron does not demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post. It is straight up evasion. Commies do not answer questions, no matter how long you hold their feet to the fire. This is because commies lurk in the shadows to evade being exposed. Your next post will just be more evasion, watch and see.

It's obvious that you're going to accuse anyone that gives an answer that you don't like of being a communist.

I believe that I was perfectly clear in answering your question, so stop acting like a whining little sissy girl because you don't like my answer.

Nope, not defending communism. But, I'm aware enough to know that this country will never turn into a communist state. Do you actually believe that corporate America & the millions of people with their enormous wealth & prosperity & who benefit from our capitalist system would ever allow that to happen?

Washington is already bought off to rig the system in favor of the top 2%. Game over as far as communism is concerned in the good ole U.S.A.

Smarten up.
Like clockwork, and like you quoted me predicting, you evaded answering the opening post. Thank you for validating what I said about commies and evading.

It's obvious that you're going to accuse anyone that gives an answer that you don't like of being a communist.

I believe that I was perfectly clear in answering your question, so stop acting like a whining little sissy girl because you don't like my answer.
Nice evasion.

You are still evading the opening post. When you defend communism with this evasion, you are practicing communism.

Your next post will be yet another evasion of the opening post, watch and see.

I'm not defending communism not evading anything.
Again, I pointing out there is no agenda by China and the OP is total bullshit.

As for practising communism, you are paranoid son. Get some help.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

how is it a fake list?? you proved it exists and common sense and powers of observation tells us its being done

a communist would make that claim to hide their true intentions,,
It's made up. It was not created by communists. It came from the mind of an anti-communist.

still accurate,, and whos to say it is from communist and they kept it a secret and this guy found out abput it??
Goals of Donald Trump:

1. Undermine the democracy of the United States.

2. Infiltrate the Republican Party and destroy their core principles through acceptance of adultery, immorality, massive government spending, record deficits, theft, corruption, and friendly relations with enemies of the United States.

3. Negate any elections which do not result in Donald Trump's victory.

And so forth, and so on.

See how that works?

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Goals of Donald Trump:

1. Undermine the democracy of the United States.

2. Infiltrate the Republican Party and destroy their core principles through acceptance of adultery, immorality, massive government spending, record deficits, theft, corruption, and friendly relations with enemies of the United States.

3. Negate any elections which do not result in Donald Trump's victory.

And so forth, and so on.

See how that works?
none of that ever happened except in your mind,,

good spin though,,

A book written by an anti-communist who made it up.

Like I said, you rubes are the sort who would fall for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

You're full of shit. The author worked for the FBI for 11 years.

It is important to note that lefties cannot post a reply that demonstrates that they read and understood the opening post. This is because lefties have an innate need to shield communism from scrutiny.

Here is goal #30 that lefties cannot identify as being met or not:

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

Lefties know good and well that they have been discrediting the American founding fathers, as described in goal 30, and as predicted more than a half century ago. Our usmb lefties know that goal 30 exposes them as the commies that they are, so they evade posting anything that demonstrates that they read and understood that opening post. We know why the usmb lefties are evading the opening post.

...fortunately for us, our Founding Fathers already provided a Constitution for Government.

This is what we are supposed to be doing:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Obviously, post 179 does not demonstrate having read and understood the opening post, but it certainly validates post 178.

Forum List

Back