Commander-in-Chief of the AFU Zaluzhny is an open Nazi who wears a swastika bracelet

That looks digitally manipulated. It's not even a coherent design, it doesn't make sense. Someone altered that image.
It appears real. I downloaded the image off his twitter page and it's there. There are lots of weird designs or runes or something on that bracelet, I don't know what it means.

There was a fake twitter account in his name a few months ago, and the AFU said he didn't even have a twitter account back then.

This is a brand new account, and that was only the third post. But it is supposedly a verified account.

No, there are other designs, I took a magnifying glass to the monitor. But they are of lower resolution and of different manufacture, the others are heavily embossed.

Also the swastika segment looks like it's of a different size, as does the one to the right of that, which looks a little like a hammer and sickle.

A Bandera pig stays always a pig

1664063.jpg

daFpK9Pipcs.jpg

0_e1911_3a0343f_XL.jpg

FMakOsKXwAASxXL.jpg:large

It appears real. I downloaded the image off his twitter page and it's there. There are lots of weird designs or runes or something on that bracelet, I don't know what it means.

Better to confess the Banderito # 1 Zaluzhny is the same Nazi pig like his pals in 1940s
Too sad stupid Stalin don't finished all of them

Zaluzhny has shown to be a brilliant general and he's fed the Russian army their asses. I can understand why you don't like him.

Keitel was a 'brilliant general' too.
Question: whe is the difference between Zaluzhny and Keitel?

Keitel was an officer and soldier who served his country
Zaluzhny is a murder and sadist who enjoyed to torture prisoners, to rape them and to kill in his private prison

Keitel was probably a Nazi, but Zaluzhny is a Bandera pig, he belongs to the criminals who were disgusted by SS troops in concentration camps

Keitel was a human, probably a little bit stupid, but Zaluzhny is an animal.
Too sad the West ally itself with Evil pure against Russia

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H30220%2C_Wilhelm_Keitel.jpg

There was a fake twitter account in his name a few months ago, and the AFU said he didn't even have a twitter account back then.

This is a brand new account, and that was only the third post. But it is supposedly a verified account.

t3rivawi3us91.jpg

Found our culprit.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Found our culprit.
It could be a trick of the light or an artifact of the resolution or whatever- I was just saying the image in the OP wasn't doctored after it was posted- e.g. I see the same blurred swastika when I zoom in the pic from the twitter feed.

I'll leave the symbolism or imagined symbolism to those who care about such things, I imagine the bracelet has a personal meaning to the wearer.

"Shawarma from russian babies"
Sparkling humor from ukrainian patriots. Filmed long before the "aggression of Russia".
17266945.jpg

Forum List

Back