colored hair--foolish/childish

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..what's with people coloring their hair? with inhuman colors? it looks foolish...like children .....''look at me look at me''....childish
1625958488143.png

..what's with people coloring their hair? with inhuman colors? it looks foolish...like children .....''look at me look at me''....childish
View attachment 511185

It’s a nonconformist counterculture thing. What looks foolish is purely a matter of opinion. To some a lady wearing high heels red lipstick punching holes in her ears to have little Dingley rocks that she paid thousands of dollars for hanging off them may appear foolish as well.

Personally I dig the blue!

As stupid as it is, it’s no stupider than permanently defining your with a lot of tattoos.
That right there is one thing that I will never get especially when tattoos are not even close to being a cheep thing to get in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can understand here and there tattoos, but for a person to be completely covered in them...what do they end up doing once they have no more space for more?

As stupid as it is, it’s no stupider than permanently defining your with a lot of tattoos.
That right there is one thing that I will never get especially when tattoos are not even close to being a cheep thing to get in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can understand here and there tattoos, but for a person to be completely covered in them...what do they end up doing once they have no more space for more?
There is always space for more ;-)

Women (and men) have been coloring their fingernails and toenails with paint for a hundred years. If society thinks blue hair is groovy who are we to argue? Personally I think that tattooed arms on a pretty girl is far more offensive.

People decide what they want and do it.

I don't find blue or pink hair offensive. I don't find tattoos offensive. I don't find women punching holes in their earlobes to wear dangly rocks costing thousands of dollars offensive.

I find people who think their definition of beauty is the only definition of beauty offensive. I find people who chatter on about other people's choices, when they do not effect them at all, to be offensive.

View attachment 511185

Maybe he got a stupid haircut, and decided that he ain't doing nuthin' half-assed, and went for super stupid.

View attachment 511185

Kind of like how you start the same "look at me, look at me!" racial obsession thread every fucking day?

miketx Isaw some black women with the '''blond --''thing''' [???!! ] look like and upside down bird's nest

Forum List

Back