Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Here's the mugshot of the leftists beloved non-binary darling.

Anderson-Lee-Aldrich-Booking-Photo-Colorado-Springs-Police-11232022.jpg
Yeah the little crazy fat fuck. Spawn of liberals.

Fuck off bitch. I don't care about sick freaks and their personal lives. You shouldn't be around kids at all if you think allowing fetishists to delude them into thinking they need extreme sexual mutilations and feeding hormone blockers to 6 to10 year olds is 'just living their lives'
Yea. Let me get on that major issue that doesn’t exist just like everything you cowards quake from. Oooooooo the groomers that don’t exist are coming for your kids that don’t exist for activities that don’t exist.

he's too sexy for milan! /sarcasm

Yes, this sort of petty snotbag insult was most likely common at your local faggot 'community safe space', so again it's small wonder one of your own felt like shooting all of you down. Jeffrey Daumer was just more subtle. They irony is most of you fetishists will blow anybody, even that guy, if you thought nobody would find out.

Yea. Let me get on that major issue that doesn’t exist just like everything you cowards quake from. Oooooooo the groomers that don’t exist are coming for your kids that don’t exist for activities that don’t exist.

lol now you're all butthurt somebody isn't fond of your pet groomers and its political protection.

Tough shit, gimp.

Yes, this sort of snotbag insult was most likely common at your local faggot 'community safe space', so again it's small wonder one of your own felt like shooting all of you down. Jeffrey Daumer was just more subtle.
yea, it's all my fault LOL

That is not true. What is true is that many of the macho men have sold out for their pensions. And many of them have screwed with other people who may have been allies with a Western World now in decline.

i'm a manly man who DOMINATES

GAY!!!

Just messing with you. My husband and I met working in a record store in a mall in....gosh...1991? We were the only two heterosexual people who worked there. Things were different then....and better. The guys who worked there got along great with my future husband. They gave him a terrible hard time and he dished it right back. We had so many laughs. Everyone is way too uptight now. Woke broke too much crap.

Forum List

Back