Colorado Is First Sanctuary State for Transgender Tourism

People need to avoid Colorado like the plague. Children will not be safe.

Wasn't there something in the past that you fully supported and you would have glued yourself to the tube of Fox if it were broadcast even today? Well, her is the original Christian Broadcasting Station hundreds of years ago. Just for your sexual pleasure.

Colorado is mostly dead grass, with a couple of big rocks sticking up out of the ground on its west side, but those are full of hippies and loons from Boulder, so they're sadly desperate for any kind of tourism.

If you're into looking at old holes in the ground they're really proud of those there. they've spent a lot on replicating crappy buildings all the drunks and whores partied in all over the place back in the gold and silver rush days.

Jeez.

I had something typed out, looked at it and thought "damn even here I might get banned for typing that", and deleted it.

Let's just say it did not pass for flowers. ;)
Well, good thing I'm never picking up women in the ski lodge bar, as Colorado is my favorite place for ski trips.
So, you can go out there for a few runs down the mountain with a 3 day lift ticket, then go in town and get your pecker whacked off, or have an addadictome operation, eh?

Is Wyoming going to follow suit, so you go up there and get some Grand Tetons or a Jackson Hole? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cool:

Well, good thing I'm never picking up women in the ski lodge bar, as Colorado is my favorite place for ski trips.
So, you can go out there for a few runs down the mountain with a 3 day lift ticket, then go in town and get your pecker whacked off, or have an addadictome operation, eh?

Is Wyoming going to follow suit, so you go up there and get some Grand Tetons or a Jackson Hole? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cool:

Native women there don't shave their legs and smell like bear grease.

Native women there don't shave their legs and smell like bear grease.
That sounds like a cajun woman I picked up at closing time, drunk, in New Orleans. Jeez, the stupid sh#t you will do when you are young and dumb!:sigh2:

That sounds like a cajun woman I picked up at closing time, drunk, in New Orleans. Jeez, the stupid sh#t you will do when you are young and dumb!:sigh2:

That was just last week, wasn't it? We all know that cajun woman with the hairy legs in New Orleans. It's a right of passage and makes you a Man.

I was thinking of going bear hunting in the colorado mountains again. I hadn't been in a long time since my uncle passed away and we went together. Looks like that idea is off the table now.

There was a time I thought Colorado was good state.

Jeez.

I had something typed out, looked at it and thought "damn even here I might get banned for typing that", and deleted it.

Let's just say it did not pass for flowers. ;)

Can always pm it to me, I'd be curious to see and probably agree.

That was just last week, wasn't it? We all know that cajun woman with the hairy legs in New Orleans. It's a right of passage and makes you a Man.
It made stop and see my gawdamn medic, off the record, just be be sure, the next day. No morning after pill, more of a morning after horse needle in the ass with something the consistency of Wild Root hair cream :rolleyes: .

Forum List

Back