Colorado governor won't repeal illegal gun laws.

You forgot to cite the case(s) where a Federal court ruled any or all of Colorado’s gun laws are ‘illegal.’

Absent that, they’re not.

We don't need to, the people of the State have decided so and recalled how many law makers so far? The Governor has to run for Reelection in 2014, how ya think that is going to go for him?

By the way? Remind us how Registration of firearms does not lead to confiscation, or how my computer being hooked up to the Internet means my hard drive is not my personal papers anymore. Perhaps you can explain how it requires a subpoena to listen to my hard line phone calls until the Government decided it didn't and now I have no "reasonable" expectation of privacy on any phone mobile or hard line.

• Banned
You forgot to cite the case(s) where a Federal court ruled any or all of Colorado’s gun laws are ‘illegal.’

Absent that, they’re not.

Called 2nd amendment. :) Despite what any tyrant in a robe says that is the constitution the ultimate law of the land. Any and ALL laws that cut down on the 2nd amendment rights are illegal and should be ignored.

It depends if the rest of Colorado can overcome bloated Denver. Cities are now so huge they can outvote the populations of entire states. Colorado needs to split.

It depends if the rest of Colorado can overcome bloated Denver. Cities are now so huge they can outvote the populations of entire states. Colorado needs to split.

It's funny….I was in Denver two weeks ago visiting friends and that place (literally) blows my mind. They spend every waking minute figuring out ways to make weed accessible (and how the state can profit from it) yet their roads are an abomination. I mean an absolute TRAIN WRECK. They are, without doubt, the lousiest roads that I have driven on in years. The next week I was in Kansas and the roads were like ribbons. Goes to show you the priorities between liberals and conservatives.

2 Legislators were recalled in Colorado and when a third was facing a recall (and knowing that her ass was grass) she resigned so her seat could be maintained by a democrat.

That clown governor Hickenpooper is going down in flames in the next election. It's all but a done deal. He knows it and has resigned himself to defeat.

This is what happens when California parasites bring their brand of "communism" to a state like Colorado. Believe it or not, the majority of those native to the state despise these folks and wish that they would go anywhere but Colorado.

Last edited:
There is a movement trying to do that.

If the folks don't repeal the governor then they get what they deserve.
Indeed. Let's hope they do so.

The Republicans helped cost him the election by throwing in a dead weight candidate named Jaimes Brown last time. Otherwise he would have been very close to winning last time.

I like his odds to win a GOP primary. But I would like to see him run for President. He is one of the very few men I could get behind in an election.
Yeah he came in 2nd in the last election I remember watching that one I was pulling for him. He did run for president back in 2008? I think it was...I know it was sometime then...been a while,he just never got the momentum.

It's funny….I was in Denver two weeks ago visiting friends and that place (literally) blows my mind. They spend every waking minute figuring out ways to make weed accessible (and how the state can profit from it) yet their roads are an abomination. I mean an absolute TRAIN WRECK. They are, without doubt, the lousiest roads that I have driven on in years. The next week I was in Kansas and the roads were like ribbons. Goes to show you the priorities between liberals and conservatives.

2 Legislators were recalled in Colorado and when a third was facing a recall (and knowing that her ass was grass) she resigned so her seat could be maintained by a democrat.

That clown governor Hickenpooper is going down in flames in the next election. It's all but a done deal. He knows it and has resigned himself to defeat.

This is what happens when California parasites bring their brand of "communism" to a state like Colorado. Believe it or not, the majority of those native to the state despise these folks and wish that they would go anywhere but Colorado.

That may be the case in Colorado here in NC the republicans run everything,Governor,House and Senate. Our roads blow. 1 road beside the high school is so tore up I avoid it even though its a short cut to my home. They won't fix the damn thing and since its a state road the county can't fix it. Either way. The polls show a close race between Hickenlooper and Tancredo.

We have the same problem in Illinois. The D governor won 3 or 4 counties out of 102 in his last election.

If the folks don't repeal the governor then they get what they deserve.

Yeah he came in 2nd in the last election I remember watching that one I was pulling for him. He did run for president back in 2008? I think it was...I know it was sometime then...been a while,he just never got the momentum.

That may be the case in Colorado here in NC the republicans run everything,Governor,House and Senate. Our roads blow. 1 road beside the high school is so tore up I avoid it even though its a short cut to my home. They won't fix the damn thing and since its a state road the county can't fix it. Either way. The polls show a close race between Hickenlooper and Tancredo.

You are aware that Democrats ran the State until the last election right? NC was run by Democrats since just after Reconstruction until a few years ago and then they still had two of the 3 as Democrat.

You don't like the roads? Blame the last 150 years on Democrats. Don't pretend that after a year Republicans are suddenly responsible for the poor maintenance provided by Democrats.

You are aware that Democrats ran the State until the last election right? NC was run by Democrats since just after Reconstruction until a few years ago and then they still had two of the 3 as Democrat.

You don't like the roads? Blame the last 150 years on Democrats. Don't pretend that after a year Republicans are suddenly responsible for the poor maintenance provided by Democrats.

Indeed I do. But while our idiotic governor and his tea party buddies are slashing education,putting in new election laws,lowering the amount of days etc,bitching about obamacare the roads in the state are going to hell and the economy here SUCKS! So glad I am moving in 6 months.

Forum List

Back