Colo. teacher accused of assaulting student who wouldn't stand for Pledge

Nia88

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
Snowflakes in actions.

A middle school teacher from Lafayette, Colo., is accused of assaulting a student who refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Lafayette police were called to the Angevine Middle School on Thursday after reports that a teacher assaulted a child for refusing to stand, according to to the Denver Post.

Physical education teacher Karen Smith is on paid administrative leave from the Boulder Valley School District, pending the outcome of a police investigation.

A school spokesperson did not confirm or deny the allegations against Smith, who has been with the school district for over 20 years, but said students are allowed to sit or stand during the pledge.

There has been a nationwide debate in recent months over standing for the Pledge of Allegiance and the national anthem after President Trumpattacked NFL players for kneeling during the anthem to protest racial injustice.

The NFL player protests, which began with quarterback Colin Kaepernick in 2016, quickly spread throughout the league after Trump’s comments. The president has frequently called on the NFL to impose a rule requiring players to stand.

In October, a Texas high school student was suspended for sitting during the pledge.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
oh well , such is life . Looks like she was arrested . Looks like unconfirmed ALLEGATIONS have been made . Hang her if she attacked the unAmerican student and that okay with me Nia . [i didn't click link]

Last edited:
Snowflakes in actions.

A middle school teacher from Lafayette, Colo., is accused of assaulting a student who refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Lafayette police were called to the Angevine Middle School on Thursday after reports that a teacher assaulted a child for refusing to stand, according to to the Denver Post.

Physical education teacher Karen Smith is on paid administrative leave from the Boulder Valley School District, pending the outcome of a police investigation.

A school spokesperson did not confirm or deny the allegations against Smith, who has been with the school district for over 20 years, but said students are allowed to sit or stand during the pledge.

There has been a nationwide debate in recent months over standing for the Pledge of Allegiance and the national anthem after President Trumpattacked NFL players for kneeling during the anthem to protest racial injustice.

The NFL player protests, which began with quarterback Colin Kaepernick in 2016, quickly spread throughout the league after Trump’s comments. The president has frequently called on the NFL to impose a rule requiring players to stand.

In October, a Texas high school student was suspended for sitting during the pledge.
My solution to the whole problem, is send the fucking brat to Cuba and let him live there for a while, in 5 years he would be back front and center not only pledging his loyalty to the country but slapping any other child, not showing their appreciation of what they have...

While I was in Saudi Arabia with my family, I learned about the culture shock ex patriot children had when they went back to the US. Over in the shithole counties, they don't get all the freedoms provided, and when re patriated they loved their country just that more...
Shame stupid liberals(I know redundant statement) never leave their fucking city, but stay there all their miserable lives, bitching and moaning about how their lives suck, but never get to see what REAL poverty looks like.

American Poverty VS African Poverty - The Borgen Project

Last edited:
My solution to the whole problem, is send the fucking brat to Cuba and let him live there for a while, in 5 years he would be back front and center not only pledging his loyalty to the country but slapping any other child, not showing their appreciation of what they have...

You're probably right, because it's usually totalitarian nations like Cuba that force people to engage in coerced nationalism.

You're probably right, because it's usually totalitarian nations like Cuba that force people to engage in coerced nationalism.
Why is it so bad to love your country that gives you the ability to make something of yourself and for your family? Are you a Commie who has to have the government grant you FREE stuff so you can compete against those that produce? That same government under tyrannical rule can also take away that FREE stuff just as easy, like what happens in CUBA..Sometimes I wonder why I ever fought against the Commies of the USSR to protect people like you.. But then I realized that I wasn't doing it for your sorry ass, but for my children and their children who will also be great in this country..

Why is it so bad to love your country that gives you the ability to make something of yourself and for your family?

Why must one be forced to pledge allegiance to authority to appreciate such things?

Are you a Commie who has to have the government grant you FREE stuff so you can compete against those that produce? That same government under tyrannical rule can also take away that FREE stuff just as easy, like what happens in CUBA

Are you an extremist nut job who throws out the word Commie to anyone who disagrees with your authoritarian view just like the left is quick to throw out the word racist at anyone who disagrees with them?

Sometimes I wonder why I ever fought against the Commies of the USSR to protect people like you..

I wonder how you could have since we never went to war with them.

Why is it so bad to love your country that gives you the ability to make something of yourself and for your family?

Why must one be forced to pledge allegiance to authority to appreciate such things?

Are you a Commie who has to have the government grant you FREE stuff so you can compete against those that produce? That same government under tyrannical rule can also take away that FREE stuff just as easy, like what happens in CUBA

Are you an extremist nut job who throws out the word Commie to anyone who disagrees with your authoritarian view just like the left is quick to throw out the word racist at anyone who disagrees with them?

Sometimes I wonder why I ever fought against the Commies of the USSR to protect people like you..

I wonder how you could have since we never went to war with then.
why should a country provide you free education? Why should a country provide you security for nothing. Don't like living here, go to Cuba, or better N Korea, and see what happens if you talk about sugar man or rocket man.. Pledging to the country that you love to live in and don't want to leave, isn't asking much. But then liberals hate this country so much, they want to Fundamentally Transform it into a shithole like the rest of the communist shitholes out there.

I was in the cold war during the USSR threat, I guess those that died serving are worth as much as the 4 who died in Benghazi? At this point what difference does it make. Again , if you don't like it here, go to Cuba, that Obama opened the doors for you, just leave your passport at the border as We the People don't want your unappreciated ass here anymore.

why should a country provide you free education? Why should a country provide you security for nothing. Don't like living here, go to Cuba, or better N Korea, and see what happens if you talk about sugar man or rocket man.. Pledging to the country that you love to live in and don't want to leave, isn't asking much. But then liberals hate this country so much, they want to Fundamentally Transform it into a shithole like the rest of the communist shitholes out there.

Your argument is nothing more than a flimsy appeal to emotion. Your view of patriotism isn't universal nor is it the only way to express it.

Your argument is nothing more than a flimsy appeal to emotion. Your view of patriotism isn't universal nor is it the only way to express it.
And it seems that you are a perfect example of the public indoctrination stations(schools) that teach you to be a victim thus hating your country. As for emotion, your side are the ones who burn cities and punch women when you don't get your way. I guess that is the new normal for liberals who love their country?

`
When I was in high school, we didn't have to do a pledge of allegiance, although giving the flag a "high five" occasionally was encouraged.

And it seems that you are a perfect example of the public indoctrination stations(schools) that teach you to be a victim thus hating your country.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: straw man; plural noun: straw men; noun: strawman; plural noun: strawmen
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

And it seems that you are a perfect example of the public indoctrination stations(schools) that teach you to be a victim thus hating your country.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
Ignorant Fuck
Means that you have a lack of knowledge, information or awareness about something in particular....
I don't think I need to add anything else. Thanks for Participating here is your sign.

344bpfn.jpg

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
Young lives were sacrificed so you have the freedom you have. You should be grateful if you can stand for the anthem. Since thousands can't because they lost the ability to give you your freedom. What the beck is wrong with people today?

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
Young lives were sacrificed so you have the freedom you have. You should be grateful if you can stand for the anthem. Since thousands can't because they lost the ability to give you your freedom. What the beck is wrong with people today?
Indoctrination nation..

Forum List

Back