College athlete accused of raping woman...what?...he's not white?...never mind...

Med schools are putting out the worst care givers in our history. Racist, radcial and incopetant and some are even hunted down in minority n-hoods by the college and helped to fill out the appts to get in. Grades are rumored to be lowered.
In the past some university med schools were top notch.

Now they are over 90% minority and when I was there I had muslim pure hate looks. He would not look at me when he talked, he looked the other way ,they hate women who look at them.

A hate filled very pretty black woman from NYC who delibertly burned me next to every skin cancer leaving the cancers still like they were. Not one single cancer did she touch with the freeze.

The white professors kiss their ass like they are gods. They have to they are so out numbered.

Liberalism is a nation killer and very dangerous to the people of any nation that allows it.

Some are great doctors but they are not in the high numbers. Hope you fools enjoy the treatment you have inflicted on your own family infiltrating this nation with hate and violence.

Libs have the nation they deserve, sadly we have to live in it too.

Forum List

Back