Colbert Show's Jon Batiste of New Orleans to sing for Macron at Biden's 1st state dinner. WH calls the Grammy winner artist who transcends generations

Your racism defines everything about you. You look at everything from a Scared White Man's perspective. Sad!
Naw....that's the reason they do this....and they expect us to stay silent about the obvious systemic-racism in America....that favors people of color over whites. We both know why they're doing this.
It gives pricks like you something to get on your high-horse about.

FYI, the major difference between me and everyone else is I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Blacks have been making this claim since they first stepped off the boat.....but nobody ever called them racists for noticing it. Now whites are the new slaves in this country....never allowed to voice their feelings or discuss it in the open.

The benefits of equality are obvious....and have supported it all of my life, but the pendulum has swung too far the other way and only exacerbated the problem. Now the majority is being subjugated in favor of the people that help Democrats steal elections. This is the very definition of systemic-racism.

Last edited:

FYI, the major difference between me and everyone else is I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Hey, wait a minute.

Christma Tree.gif

Forum List

Back