Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War

The U.S. isn't the one who keeps using Nuclear threats. Russia is. If Russia acts on those threats, we will respond in kind. Admitting that we will respond, isn't making us the bad guy.
Except if Russia strikes first giving you no warning then gone New York for about 500 years and gone most cities in the US and Nuclear bunkers or wherever you keep them.

Warning that if we meddle with their plans, they'll nuke us sounds a lot like a threat.

If a guy starts touching your wife, and you go up to give him what for, and the guy says "don't interrupt me, or I'll shoot you". That's a threat. That's when you pull out your gun and say that you will respond in kind. That's a warning. Your gun will scare the guy off. It's no different between Russia and the U.S. only more lives at stake.
Russia has been no threat to you. Worse still the US has no need of Ukraine but you are willing to risk your life and that of all your offspring who would have been for that? Why? You are also willing to plunge the world into famine for that. Why?

Ex-PM of Japan Abe: "If Zelensky refused to join NATO, gave Donbass autonomy, there would be no fighting"
It's easy and pleasant to tell the truth. But, only when nothing depends on the speaker anymore

Okay, that's like saying "I had to shoot my neighbor, his dog kept shitting on my lawn!"

The complaints Russia had about NATO and Donbass were legitimate. Invading Ukraine to achieve them was not.

The problem is that Putin's advisors told him this would be an easy win, instead it's been a humiliating defeat that has cost Russia far more than any value of it's goals.

Thank you, Baron for sharing Col. Black's viewpoint. My viewpoint is a little different because on the outside, Russia is no longer a communist state. However, from Putin's "warnings," it is clear to me that he would like to enjoy the same privileges as former President of the USSR, Nikita Kruschev, he would like to take his shoe and whack his podium smartly a few times to warn that "we will bury you," baloney that I saw Kruschev saying on tv when I was a teenager at Aldine High School in Houston. I didn't like his attitude. So the more things change in Russia, the more they stay the same. They just wanna beat up on anyone who stands in their cruel way. Because nothing could be more cruel than vaporizing an orphanage on the first day of a war by an agressor nation against a sovereign state they "used to own" under Communistic circumstance. Just my opinion that Putin was wishing to have the power he perceived is more pleasurable than giving a damn about the innocent people he just put through his malicious and inhumane meatgrinder weaponry. :cranky:
Oh, and no disrespect intended toward your post of excellence and Col. Black's experience delivered, none.
I hear from Col Black that there have been calls from US Politicians (republicans) to nuke Russia. Given that Russia has nukes which it would be impossible for the US to detect, the wants to make sure it does not get Russia thinking it is going to fire them.

Well, there you go. You've just proven Russia has no reason to fear nuclear war.
Russia has less reason than the entire west is true and when you add that to the reality that Russia has first strike capability you better hope they never think the west is thinking about nuking them.

I'm kind of horrified so many ex-Army officers are willing to sell out to the Russians..
I was born just after the war and the only time before I have known of us playing with nuclear war with Russia was Cuba...as for war, no we never did that. That enough is sufficient to worry some people who know what they are talking about.

Ex-PM of Japan Abe: "If Zelensky refused to join NATO, gave Donbass autonomy, there would be no fighting"
It's easy and pleasant to tell the truth. But, only when nothing depends on the speaker anymore
He has suggested they be a neutral country but he is determined Ukraine keep all its territory including Crimea. I think that might cause some problems in peace negotiations....why fight and lose so many people for nothing. It does not make sense.

why fight and lose so many people for nothing. It does not make sense.
The fact is that there is no independent Ukraine. Ukraine is completely under the external control of the Anglo-Saxon Reich.
To tolerate such a thing on their borders, on territories that have been part of a single Russian state for centuries is unthinkable. Imagine that Wells has seceded and is ruled by, for example, the Taliban, backed by Iran. Surely in London they would have been very concerned about such a picture and even probably, as in the case of the Falkland Islands in 1982, they would have launched a military operation.
Is it hard to imagine? But existence of 57 sexes is not difficult for you to imagine, the wedding of same-sex beings too...

Russia has been no threat to you. Worse still the US has no need of Ukraine but you are willing to risk your life and that of all your offspring who would have been for that? Why? You are also willing to plunge the world into famine for that. Why?

I am not willing to do anything like this. The LAST thing I want is a direct conflict with Russia, Nuclear or otherwise. Ukraine isn't worth it. But I am NOT for rolling over and exposing our underbelly. America is the worlds greatest nation and strongest nation. The minute we turn a blind eye on a situation that can get out of hand is the minute our greatness is threatened.

I am not willing to do anything like this. The LAST thing I want is a direct conflict with Russia, Nuclear or otherwise. Ukraine isn't worth it.

That is the funny thing. Ukraine isn't worth it to the US. It is strange that the US is all but fighting this war.

But I am NOT for rolling over and exposing our underbelly. America is the worlds greatest nation and strongest nation. The minute we turn a blind eye on a situation that can get out of hand is the minute our greatness is threatened.

then why are you fighting a war with Russia which could turn nuclear. You're surely not fighting it just to show Russia how tough you can be.

The fact is that there is no independent Ukraine. Ukraine is completely under the external control of the Anglo-Saxon Reich.
To tolerate such a thing on their borders, on territories that have been part of a single Russian state for centuries is unthinkable. Imagine that Wells has seceded and is ruled by, for example, the Taliban, backed by Iran. Surely in London they would have been very concerned about such a picture and even probably, as in the case of the Falkland Islands in 1982, they would have launched a military operation.
Is it hard to imagine? But existence of 57 sexes is not difficult for you to imagine, the wedding of same-sex beings too...
The picture you describe has the feeling of Cuba. Do you mean Wales not Wells. England was worried Scotland would become friendly with Russia when we were thinking of Independence. They feared Russian ships coming in in the dead of night. Yes you are right it is similar. If I think just of Russia it is possible to wonder if that is the case but thinking about it the opposite way round, Russia coming into my country and how surrounding countries would react it is easier to see.

That is the funny thing. Ukraine isn't worth it to the US. It is strange that the US is all but fighting this war.

then why are you fighting a war with Russia which could turn nuclear. You're surely not fighting it just to show Russia how tough you can be.

The U.S. Isn't fighting the war, it is merely helping out a nation that is struggling against another nation that hates us. We've done it before.

Your fear of nukes is Laughable. Our arsenal is more than enough to wipe out Russia and the world many times over and Putin knows this. I wouldn't be concerned over a nuclear conflict.

Russia has less reason than the entire west is true and when you add that to the reality that Russia has first strike capability you better hope they never think the west is thinking about nuking them.
You continue to post nonsense about nuclear war. Each side is able to see the instant and nuclear weapon is launched and can launch its own long before the first missile reaches it. Both sides would be destroyed; even Putin, with his very limited intelligence is able to understand that, but apparently it is too much for our poor little brain to grasp.

The U.S. Isn't fighting the war, it is merely helping out a nation that is struggling against another nation that hates us. We've done it before.

Well that is one of the big questions. In that interview Black talks about French Military who are in there. He believes that they are responsible for at least the explosion of one of the the Russian boats or submarines. The US seems to have the ultimate say about what Ukraine gets. Whether there are US Military there we do not know at the moment.

I have heard several people talking about how it is crazy for the US to be so involved in a war that they risk nuclear annihilation just because they have a score to settle with another country but the fact that you would fight a war just to get at Russia surely says that Russia's argument that it does not want Nato next door because that is a threat to them is correct.
Your fear of nukes is Laughable. Our arsenal is more than enough to wipe out Russia and the world many times over and Putin knows this. I wouldn't be concerned over a nuclear conflict.
No, Russia has first strike nukes. You would not see them coming. You would just be gone.

Last edited:
Well that is one of the big questions. In that interview Black talks about French Military who are in there. He believes that they are responsible for at least the explosion of one of the the Russian boats or submarines. The US seems to have the ultimate say about what Ukraine gets. Whether there are US Military there we do not know at the moment.

I have heard several people talking about how it is crazy for the US to be so involved in a war that they risk nuclear annihilation just because they have a score to settle with another country but the fact that you would fight a war just to get at Russia surely says that Russia's argument that it does not want Nato next door because that is a threat to them is correct.

No, Russia has first strike nukes. You would not see them coming. You would just be gone.

So what are you afraid of? Why are you so concerned? How can you call yourself American? Americans are not cowardly, they don't lie down and let bullies have their way. If their nukes were so great and unstoppable, they would have used them by now. They hate us. If they had the power, they'd use it. If their nukes are so great, and you'd be gone in a flash, so what would you care? You wouldn't know what hit you.

Why are you so concerned? How can you call yourself American? Americans are not cowardly, they don't lie down and let bullies have their way.
Social advertising in the New York subway...
US train is going to Нell. Russia just needs to wait

FTwMjfSXwAAG54C

Holy shit, is this the kind of stuff you guys are repeating in the St. Petersburg Troll Farm?

Social advertising in the New York subway...
US train is going to Нell. Russia just needs to wait

FTwMjfSXwAAG54C
Right, in Russia the government encourages the abuse of drug addicts by officials who are drinking themselves to death at an early age.

Forum List

Back