Coincidence? Michael Jackson/Prince and the JW that reject "spiritual healing" that cures addictions

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I can't help but notice that in the stories of Michael Jackson and Prince,
they both overcome tough setbacks, but it wasn't enough to save their
lives from drug addictions to prescriptions they abused. Both of them
had connections with Jehovah's Witnesses, Prince more than Michael Jackson,
which "coincidentally" REJECT spiritual healing as demonic or people commanding
things outside God's will. They don't teach this as natural, that with forgiveness,
then more and more healing is received that can even cure addictions and diseases.

Is this any coincidence that neither star was able to fully recover from drug addiction
in time to save their lives? The people I know that have received spiritual healing,
saved their lives, and some of them had instant results while others healed over time.

Could it be that the JW keep denying this knowledge to people, even if it means dying for lack of this help?
See sources for medical research posted at freespiritualhealing
How many more people need to die before this free help is taken seriously?

The rare times spiritual healing works is just a placebo effect.

The rare times spiritual healing works is just a placebo effect.
Dear Godboy I assume you are talking about faith healing. That is explained as false and dangerous by the people who help with real spiritual healing that is natural effective and free of conditions so it can't be bought sold or manipulated or it won't work. Real spiritual healing works WITH science and medicine as how the mind and body naturally heal themselves. The process involves forgiveness to remove mental and spiritual obstructions and to enhance natural existing healing. So "placebo" effects don't work on the "forgiveness" process that Cannot be Faked!

Godboy anyone can "declare" I am healed and not change their state because they are still control freaks still addicted to smoking or self medicating with alcohol or other ways. So faith healing fails where people may go through the motions of saying the right things but not change on the inside so there is no change to the symptoms.

What makes spiritual healing work is people actually change on the inside. Agreeing to let go, forgive, and receive and focus on more positive choices and actions on all levels. There is no mistaking true forgiveness and letting go unconditionally. No placebo can imitate or fake that. If you look at where 12 step and recovery programs fail, ppl relapse because the addiction and conditions still exist. Placebos aren't enough to break free from that pull.

That's why the healing won't work fully until and unless the forgiveness is real and the change is permanent. Not based on outside ritual but internal transformation that full forgiveness brings.

So that's why false faith healing fails. It's relying on declarations and commands, but if there is no change internally in spirit then it's still depending on conditions and those are obstructions that block healing change from taking place.

Even where placebos might work temporarily, it only lasts if ppl permanently change their mindset to let go. If they are still clinging to the ritual as a mental crutch, it isn't permanent healing. As for needing medical and physical help, that is still necessary and doesn't change. The real spiritual healing will Include receiving help on all levels, including using science and medical resources as needed. The false type of faith healing rejects medical science as a condition, so it is dangerous if not deadly.

These two types are not to be confused.

As for the OP, the JW and the Church of Christ are two denominations I found that correctly reject false faith healing as dangerous, but both make the same mistake you do by confusing natural spiritual healing as the same. The research done on true spiritual healing found it effective and safe. The only downside is nobody can predict the extent of healing because each person and process is unique. Some ppl show very little effect externally, others result in such tremendous improvement or cure it seems miraculous and beyond what doctors can explain physically except to explain it is mental or spiritual. In order to show a broader pattern and correlation with positive health effects, more cases would need to be researched and tracked statistically. I support such an outreach effort, and find it more a plus than a minus that spiritual healing has such widespread applications the studies will cover more diversity of conditions than any one group can cover . I think focusing on drug addictions is a good focus to study. If medical research can show how it works in any one area or application, this can be replicated to show the correlation with healing of other cases from cancer to criminal illness.

I guess you point out what is holding ppl back from understanding accessing and receiving this help: if spiritual healing keeps getting confused and rejected along with false faith healing that is dangerous, then that makes the problem worse. Ppl are being denied the real help, and also the real healing methods aren't being used to replace and correct the false abusive malpractice of religion as long as ppl think they're all the same and equally wrong. I hope this misperception is corrected publicly through medical research that can quantify and explain the difference . This will not only save more lives by enhancing mental and physical treatment of patients, and by curing more diseases than medicine alone, but will also replace or end the dangerous false methods of "faith healing" that kill ppl and send the wrong msg. It will solve several problems at once.

Thank you Godboy I encourage you to study the difference, between natural spiritual healing based on forgiveness therapy that changes and saves lives, vs. False faith healing that rejects help and kills ppl like Michael Jackson and Prince who needed deeper help than what the JW teach offer and practice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back