Cohiba Black

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Tuesday night, and I have not had a smoke in 5 days. I have mainly stayed away because my allergies have been acting up. But tonight I go off the wagon. Tonight I am having a Cohiba Black toro in a maduro wrapper.

The wrapper is almost black! It is one oily surface. If you look closely you can see the surface oils burning off the wrapper! This one is already starting out wonderfully, with strong notes of cocoa.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1461103358.733718.jpg

• Banned
It is a little on the pricey side as far as smokes go. I have 3 more of these, along with several other brands, ordered from Neptune in Miami. They should arrive tomorrow. But the one I am smoking tonight came from my local brick and mortar tobacco shop, which is higher than Neptune (also odd, however, because in addition to Internet orders Neptune also has brick and mortar stores in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale). A lot of locals do not like the dude at our local store, but I always have gotten along with him fine. They are probably just unhappy because his markup is so high.

• Banned
I have 17 new sticks arriving tomorrow from Miami. 2 of them are the Camacho Triple Maduro - a cigar constructed entirely of maduro (fermented) leaves. I am really looking forward to trying one of those!

• Banned
Good Girl!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1461104375.533713.jpg

She is staring at a squirrel but I told her to stay, so she is not moving. If the ex-wife obeyed this well then maybe she would still be allowed in the house.

• Banned
A good inch or so of ash. There is some pepper in there now. It is not overpowering but it makes the tongue tingle. I should be drinking a dark beer with this but it not occur to me. I don't think I even have any beer in the house. Just sipping on water.

I need to slow down on this thing! I am so excited that I am pile driving through this thing like a virgin with his first piece of ass!

Zack, I never been able to smoke cigars...if it makes you happy more power to ya. :thup:

I see your fishing poles ...are you land locked?

I see your fishing poles ...are you land locked?
No. I am 2.5 hours from Savannah, GA. I used to have a center console boat that I kept in Savannah for inshore/nearshore fishing. But it got to where I was only getting down there every few weeks because work keeps me tied down. A guy approached me about buying it, so I negotiated the price and sold it to him. I have a friend who keeps an offshore boat down there, and I still go with him from time to time. We just split the fuel expense.

I lived in Pensacola for 15 years after I retired from the Navy...I am land locked here north of Dallas TX and miss the off shore fishing.

Forum List

Back