Coal country....

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
CNN are a bunch of fucking morons, They say Pennsylvania is coal country... no it’s not coal country Wyoming is real coal country.

While Wyoming does mine the most of our coal; Pennsylvania is also apart of coal country. West Virgina and Kentucky are also considered apart of it as well.

• Banned
While Wyoming does mine the most of our coal; Pennsylvania is also apart of coal country. West Virgina and Kentucky are also considered apart of it as well.
CNN Needs to go were real coal country is, I live near coal country. Guess what they are hiring again… Finally

CNN Needs to go were real coal country is, I live near coal country. Guess what they are hiring again… Finally

Thank goodness you might finally be able to get a job and get off welfare! :21::21::21:

• Banned

Thank goodness you might finally be able to get a job and get off welfare! :21::21::21:
Lol
No, I will just sell more guns and ammo know that they’re hiring again.... finally

No doubt Wyoming mines a shit ton of coal, but that doesn’t change West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky being considered apart of coal country as well. For some reason you’re looking to pick the fly shit out of the pepper.

Also, I am glad they hiring again.

• Banned

No doubt Wyoming mines a shit ton of coal, but that doesn’t change West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky being considered apart of coal country as well. For some reason you’re looking to pick the fly shit out of the pepper.
Lol
Why don’t they ever go to Wyoming?
Catapillar had record sales recently to the mines...

As a West Virginian/Pennsylvanian I refuse to be lumped in with Kentucky or Wyoming. Especially Wyoming. Stupid nothing state. :eusa_snooty:

As a West Virginian/Pennsylvanian I refuse to be lumped in with Kentucky or Wyoming. Especially Wyoming. Stupid nothing state. :eusa_snooty:

Illinois should not be left off that list. They also have a large coal sector.

Lol
CNN are a bunch of fucking morons, They say Pennsylvania is coal country... no it’s not coal country Wyoming is real coal country.

See W Va for all the regional development coal can bring to we the people.

WY gave us a mighty fine war criminal.

Forum List

Back