Co Founder Of Protesters To Open Maryland Has Tested Positive For The Virus

The "glass half empty" anti-American left views this, strangely, as a positive event that reinforces the crazy left's power but it seems that the spike in tests indicates that many Americans have been exposed to the virus without any effects.

I hope he is one of those who gets through it alive.

I think he is wrong for refusing to help contact trace so those who have been exposed to it can know they've been exposed.

So?

He’ll be immune to it when he gets over it.
Says who, you?
Good for him!
Hi retard.
Good for him!

I think he is wrong for refusing to help contact trace so those who have been exposed to it can know they've been exposed.

So?

If he gets over it...

Hey... I have it. I'm sick with it right now... It's like the flu... It sucks. I'm not happy. As far as I can tell the only difference between this and the regular flu is... How you die, if it's going to kill you. As I understand it if it's gonna kill you, it's a whole lot more dramatic... If it's not going to kill you, it's just the fuck'n flu.

Take that with a grain of salt, I'm still not operating at 100%.

ROFLMFAO...OMG
Now I know for certain I'm in an alternate reality ...I actually share your sentiments

Seriously though...I hope he pulls through too

Life is unfair...he's organizing protests to reopen the country one day
and on a ventilator, struggling to stay alive the next

So?

If he gets over it...

Hey... I have it. I'm sick with it right now... It's like the flu... It sucks. I'm not happy. As far as I can tell the only difference between this and the regular flu is... How you die, if it's going to kill you. As I understand it if it's gonna kill you, it's a whole lot more dramatic... If it's not going to kill you, it's just the fuck'n flu.

Take that with a grain of salt, I'm still not operating at 100%.
Feel better soon.
Millions have recovered from the virus already and they have identified the blood factor that causes the virus to make you very sick or even kill you. Hopefully, they can test for that factor and develop a treatment soon. In the meantime, we've got to keep living.
Many have died while waiting for delayed surgery and treatment that would have saved them or died from not having family at their bedside to help with care. Some have killed themselves because of the isolation and despair brought on by the media manipulation.
Cuomo killed thousands by sending infected patients to nursing homes....the most vulnerable in our population.
The shut down has caused nearly as much damage as the virus.

Feel better soon.
Millions have recovered from the virus already and they have identified the blood factor that causes the virus to make you very sick or even kill you. Hopefully, they can test for that factor and develop a treatment soon. In the meantime, we've got to keep living.
Many have died while waiting for delayed surgery and treatment that would have saved them or died from not having family at their bedside to help with care.
Yeah.. that's how I got it. I have no regrets...

Some have killed themselves because of the isolation and despair brought on by the media manipulation.
Cuomo killed thousands by sending infected patients to nursing homes....the most vulnerable in our population.
Oh hell... I'm a horrible god awful sick person. You know those people who get all whiny and mumble when they feel bad? I'm the opposite of that. While I'm stuck with the person that I was taking care of, who is now feeling better but I'm fucked... We stay away from each other. It's best to just leave me the fuck alone when I feel bad. I got you fuckers to talk to. I can leave you guys mid sentence if I want to. All I need.

Feel better soon.
Many have died while waiting for delayed surgery and treatment that would have saved them or died from not having family at their bedside to help with care.
Yeah.. that's how I got it. I have no regrets...

Some have killed themselves because of the isolation and despair brought on by the media manipulation.
Oh hell... I'm a horrible god awful sick person. You know those people who get all whiny and mumble when they feel bad? I'm the opposite of that. While I'm stuck with the person that I was taking care of, who is now feeling better but I'm fucked... We stay away from each other. It's best to just leave me the fuck alone when I feel bad. I got you fuckers to talk to. I can leave you guys mid sentence if I want to. All I need.
I think you're going to be fine.....lol

I won't comply with testing if the results are ROUTINELY SHARED with law enforcement.. It's a matter of Civil Liberties protection... Don't really care about GOogle brainfarts like their planting contact tracing apps on people's phones and telling them they are "not activated".. But getting LAW ENFORCEMENT and the justice system into MASS TRACKING of Americans just aint gonna fly with the courts...

So?

Says who, you?

People have gotten the virus twice. There is no guarantee a person is immune to it if they have gotten it.

Also, that virus doesn't just stay in the host's body. They spread it around to other people. Other people can and do die.

The person you replied to is a very sick and disgusting individual who has absolutely no respect or regard for human life.

Which is your typical conservative/republican.

The republican party is the party of death and putin.

Forum List

Back