CNN throws in the towel: Disastrous poll shows Biden's massive unpopularity

Aw, you know Melania is ineligible, so she won't be running.
Do you Democrats have a legitimate candidate for 2024? It ain't Newsome by a damn sight.

I'm hoping you try to run Biden again, against Trump, and the libertarian party put out somebody who's actually worth voting for. That is my ideal.

Thankfully, your KKKult membership is on full display only 8-4, M-F, troll shift.
If Trump ran as a Prog and had near the same platforms with some variations as Judges', you guys would have jumped on it. America first is our last chance. How long the window is open for I do not know. But by the time Biden is done his 4 years there will be another several million illegals here and we will be more entrenched in the globalist tyranny.

But I've never said what has been alleged. Not even close.

I wonder why you folks so frequently lie about my positions and beliefs.

I can't ask, of course, because I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.
Did you vote for Xiden? Yep. What else you need today?

We already know, Mac. You admitted it in another thread. But it's freaking hilarious that you can't bring yourself to say it here.
The son of a bitch is so fucking arrogant that he can't see his own bullshit.

He thinks we all made decisions based on simple black-and-white, and therefore our decisions are invalid, but his decision to vote for the brain-dead-in-chief is righteous and complicated.

I have never seen a less self-aware and more arrogant butt fuck.

We already know, Mac. You admitted it in another thread. But it's freaking hilarious that you can't bring yourself to say it here.
yep, I asked him and he responded affirmative. Well technically, he said he voted for Xiden. But he didn't vote for his policies. So, really, how fked up is old MAC. He sounds like a masochist ,

That's what happens when you refuse to comment on the topic.

But do tell us about the time you believe Trump carjacked the Secret Service. It's a great

Trump Grabbed the Wheel of the Presidential Limo From 20ft Away in the Back Seat. I Swear!!!!! :lol:

Dims really are retards.

Forum List

Back