CNN predicts more rioting.

You can change the words to fit your response all you want.

You do what you accuse me of doing.

You're dismissed now.

You can't dismiss me...my posts might be directed to you...but they are certainly not intended solely for your consumption.

You are a partisan hack who will never admit to the fact in a million years. And I wouldn't waste my time attempting any such miracle.

But your lack of rebutting or even addressing a single fact I've posted in this thread is duly noted.

More rioting has been predicted by CNN ever since Puxutawney Joe emerged from his basement and saw his shadow.

Confused and scared, he returned to his habitat.

I calls 'em the "Trump Riots" - He and his caravans of paintball/ mace wielding White Nationalists and Secret Police ensure that they'll continue.

And if he shows up in Kenosha to talk to cops instead of the family of dude shot 7 times in the back after Mayor and Governor begged him not to, there will be even more Trump Riots.

Whadda butthole. :icon_rolleyes:

That's like saying the treason Barry and his criminal co-conspirators committed by attempting to affect an anti-American, lawless political coup is President Trump's fault because the treason was committed on President Trump's watch...
Trump will die in prison, and one of the charges will be treason.

Yep, and we'll be seeing eight years of his taxes early next year.
Money laundering and tax evasion charges will follow.

DGVIjKDVwAAdlAm.jpg:large

It's the Age of Trump. Hate, division, rioting, destruction.

On his watch.

Ya, it's Trump's fault Blacks are burning down Black owned businesses.
On his watch. He's the President. He's responsible.

He doesn't get to play the victim ALL the time.
No on democrat governors watch and democrat mayors fault. Because TRUMP CAN NOT HELP UNTIL THEY ASK FOR IT .. so even though you think you know whats going on YOU clearly dont

Well then what good is a "Law and Order President" if he can't do a damn thing about it other than exacerbate the problem?

On his watch.

That's just plain idiotic, Mac! The President isn't responsible for a total lack of leadership by Democrats in places that he doesn't control. The riots in Portland? That's on the Mayor of Portland and the Governor of Oregon.
I assume you defended Obama when the GOP blamed him for everything on his watch too, right?
You mean all of the rioting by right wing mobs in cities controlled by Republicans? Oh, wait...that never happened! EVER!!!
Dodge. Plenty of other stuff. But that's okay.
You mean there WERE riots by right wing mobs when Obama was President? Care to show where that took place?

Obama didn't stoke the flames of right wing Deplorables. That was your Donald - - - Fool. ;)

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg

On his watch.

That's just plain idiotic, Mac! The President isn't responsible for a total lack of leadership by Democrats in places that he doesn't control. The riots in Portland? That's on the Mayor of Portland and the Governor of Oregon.
I assume you defended Obama when the GOP blamed him for everything on his watch too, right?
You mean all of the rioting by right wing mobs in cities controlled by Republicans? Oh, wait...that never happened! EVER!!!
You mean there WERE riots by right wing mobs when Obama was President? Care to show where that took place?

Obama didn't stoke the flames of right wing Deplorables. That was your Donald - - - Fool. ;)

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg
Led by talk radio (and that includes Trump himself)....

On his watch.

Obama didn't come out with opinions about cases involving alleged racism before the facts were out? Really, Doc? That's laughable. Trayvon Martin? The Cambridge Police and Professor Gates? Barry had a HABIT of inserting himself early into racially charged cases and making a fool of himself when the facts finally emerged.

Yep, and we'll be seeing eight years of his taxes early next year.
Money laundering and tax evasion charges will follow.
I sincerely hope so, but I worry Nancy and other Dems will follow through on that promise especially since so many elite Democrats have been taking Trump's campaign donations for decades.:stir:

Pelosi says Dems will release Trump's tax returns if they win White House

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that if Democrats take the White House in November, they will unilaterally release President Donald Trump’s long-hidden tax returns..."

"'When we win this election, and we have a new president of the United States in January, and we have a new secretary of the Treasury, and Richie Neal asks for the president’s returns, then the world will see what the president has been hiding all of this time,' Pelosi told reporters."

Forum List

Back