CNN: No Trust In Hillary

Mar 31, 2009
Each month she keeps falling further, sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door

Poll: New speed bumps for Clinton

Washington (CNN)More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

While Clinton remains strikingly dominant in the Democratic field, the poll shows that her numbers have dropped significantly across several key indicators since she launched her campaign in April.

A growing number of people say she is not honest and trustworthy (57%, up from 49% in March), less than half feel she cares about people like them (47%, down from 53% last July) and more now feel she does not inspire confidence (50%, up from 42% last March).

In head-to-head match-ups against top Republicans, her margin is tighter than it has been at any point in CNN/ORC's polling on the contest.

Poll New speed bumps for Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Quite impressive

People do not "trust" Hillary, but they still prefer her to the best available candidate from the GOP clown car by a wide margin

Says alot for the GOP field

The more exposure she gets, the less liked she is. People like the IDEA of Hillary, but don't like her very much at all.

Those are some brutal numbers and she'll be hard pressed to turn them around given all that is coming out about her

Quite impressive

People do not "trust" Hillary, but they still prefer her to the best available candidate from the GOP clown car by a wide margin

Lol, get used to saying. My republican president!

Maybe in 20-30 years
No, after Obama hopefully you will be saying president Carson. A respectable man, unlike the liar you support.

Carson will never get out of the Clown Car

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years
No, after Obama hopefully you will be saying president Carson. A respectable man, unlike the liar you support.

Carson may come in 8-10 in a field of 20 Republicans

Your only credible candidates are Bush and Walker

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

As of right now, he has my vote and I think he will gain ground for real conservatives.

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

Carson may come in 8-10 in a field of 20 Republicans

Your only credible candidates are Bush and Walker
So says a Hillary supporter. Lol

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

And Hillary will forever ride the short bus.

I agree, Carson has no choice.

But Hillary is the democrats ONLY choice.

and her numbers are getting tighter

Quite impressive

No it says a lot about democrats. They'll vote for any disgusting criminal with a D by their name.

Each month she keeps falling further, sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door

Poll: New speed bumps for Clinton

Washington (CNN)More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

While Clinton remains strikingly dominant in the Democratic field, the poll shows that her numbers have dropped significantly across several key indicators since she launched her campaign in April.

A growing number of people say she is not honest and trustworthy (57%, up from 49% in March), less than half feel she cares about people like them (47%, down from 53% last July) and more now feel she does not inspire confidence (50%, up from 42% last March).

In head-to-head match-ups against top Republicans, her margin is tighter than it has been at any point in CNN/ORC's polling on the contest.

Poll New speed bumps for Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
I hate to say this, but this strikes Me as a death knell for America. There is actually 43% of this nation that thinks this woman is trustworthy. That speaks volumes on the gullibility of Americans. Whenever I see numbers like this, I almost cry at how far we've fallen.

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

He has just as much chance as anyone,look at Obma in 2008,all you guys had Hillary in the white house,but...............

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

They used to say the same thing about another black man. Obama won against Hillary. Remember.

Quite impressive

Maybe in 20-30 years

They used to say the same thing about another black man. Obama won against Hillary. Remember.
They look at Carson as just a black man, they won't listen to him. Just like they didn't care anything about Obama, only that he was black. How that proves how sad liberals are. Carson has common sense and great ideas to go with it.

Forum List

Back