CNN Medical Analyst Admits After Two Years There's Been 'Overcounting' of COVID Deaths

I've read it. It doesn't say what you think it says and you don't understand how it relates to total death counts (not just Covid deaths)

Quote the part and I'll specifically explain to you how it relates to total death count statistics.
It says exactly what I say it says. Only deniers like you would deny that as it proves what a liar you are.

You post the part where it says differently. You make the claim, it is up to you, liar, to support your claim. But of course you won't because you can't because it doesn't say what YOU claim.

Face it, you lose, continually.

Why not?

All medical studies showed it does "do shit", what the hell makes you think that A is not easily deniable?
The "shit" it does is to mess with the health of any who take it. Reports continue come in for you to try to deny.

BTW, when you try to cite "all medical studies" you should really know how wrong you are and just maybe read those reports and no just assume what they say. Remember, you leader in stupidity and lying Fau-chi is no longer in charge of creating your thought.

Moron, what's the disgrace?

Covid counts are correlated to total excessive deaths. As it happens death rates are very stable and it's pretty easy to spot a new mortality factor like Covid or 9/11 for example
When you start out a post with a vile insult, the rest of what you say loses credibility

Therefore, I have totally forgotten what the rest even said... and won't be reading it a 2nd time since.. see my first comment

I've read the article. Don't see any disgrace, so what are you talking about?
The entire world made disastrous decisions based on that false mortality rate. Conservatives were warning everyone that the numbers were inflated. They were silenced and demonized by the "media" for it, yet they were right all along.

Democrats spread a tremendous amount of lies and disinformation the past couple years. You made COVID suck for everyone! You lectured us CONSTANTLY about COVID safety while at the exact same time you defended your mob riots. You guys locked us inside our homes and then started breaking our fucking windows!

Why are you struggling to see how utterly disgraceful that was?

Last edited:
Did y'all hear the story of the 118 year old nun who recently died?

She had covid and didn't even know bc of lack of symptoms. I wonder if she got the jab.. Maybe she could have lived to 125 if she hadn't?

When you start out a post with a vile insult, the rest of what you say loses credibility

Therefore, I have totally forgotten what the rest even said... and won't be reading it a 2nd time since.. see my first comment
Such snowflakes...so easily triggered

The entire world made disastrous decisions based on that false mortality rate. Conservatives were warning everyone that the numbers were inflated. They were silenced and demonized by the "media" for it, yet they were right all along.

Democrats spread a tremendous amount of lies and disinformation the past couple years. You made COVID suck for everyone!

Why are you struggling to see how utterly disgraceful that was?
Fake news wins again. Some small business will NEVER come back. I say they should sue the liars (not sure you can sue the gummit?)

gummit wins again... We the People lose... again

:mad:

Oh, small businesses won't come back (say the Commies).. So much the better! Communism in the USA... yippee! (Talk about Moron)

READ THE THREAD

How does the broad total death count of the population correlate to any of this?

How does the broad total death count of the population correlate to any of this?
Total death counts are very stable and cyclical. Any serious death causing factor shows up these stats.

For example you can see 9/11 event as a spike in total NY weekly deaths. With Covid excessive death counts corresponded closely to Covid-19 recorded deaths in 2020 and 2021.

Something was causing a lot of excess deaths since spring of 2020 and Covid-19 is really the only reasonable cause.

Total death counts are very stable and cyclical. Any serious death causing factor shows up these stats.

For example you can see 9/11 event as a spike in total NY weekly deaths. With Covid excessive death counts corresponded closely to Covid-19 recorded deaths in 2020 and 2021
Can we all just say it together? Bullshit.

Something was causing a lot of excess deaths since spring of 2020 and Covid-19 is really the only reasonable cause.
Not even remotely true. Suicides tripled, homicides rose 30%, overall health declined Because of less activity, isolation, etc causing depression, weight gain, stress, etc, which as you know leads to greater risk of heart attacks, strokes, etc. heart attacks rose 14% in the first year of the pandemic.

The democrats who rode the virtuous wave of SHUT DOWN OR KILL GRANDMA all own the rise in suicides, the harmful effects of the isolation they enforced, the mental and emotional turmoil they caused generations of school children. They F’d a lot of people over, and it was entirely foreseeable by those not falsely believing fear mongering by the left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back