CNN Laughs That COVID19 Might Help Biden Win Election

Don Lemon and CNN (China News Network) have been ranting that it’s “racist” to call it the Chinese Coronavirus or the Wuhan Coronavirus, even though they called it that a month ago when it first came out. But since then China has demanded it stop being called that. CNN cannot dare shed a bad light on their communist masters.

After the President’s address, they of course lost their minds and lied about what he said.

This virus will help the election from being rig. The computer voter machines helps transmit this disease. But paper ballot don't. The machines they will have to have someone to come behind each voter to spray and wipe down the machines. But paper ballots are one time use only.

Some Machines Are Flipping Votes, But That Doesn't Mean They're Rigged

George Soros-Backed Company to Supply Voting Machines in 16 States

3s9lpo.gif

Pretty cool trick considering that the little bug seems to like Democrats the most!
It seems to hit blue states and cities hardest.

Maybe we need to start a thread keeping track of all the famous liberals getting Covid?

So far I have Tom Hanks and his wife. Too bad, I'll miss him. He used to be kinda funny.

So far I have Tom Hanks and his wife. Too bad, I'll miss him. He used to be kinda funny.
I would miss him too, but he is one of the few Libs in Hollyweird who mostly keeps their politics to themselves, other than his 'Dinosaurs in red capes' comment on Trumps chances of winning the Presidency.
But odds are he will survive this. Even 80+ year olds with health complications are surviving at 85% rates

Well, Biden certainly is doing his best to exploit the virus for his own gain.
Which is reppelling, but what is surprizing, even shocking, is that his advisers think that this kind of thing is a winning strategy.

Last night I saw a clip of Biden stating we should all work together and avoid partisanship, then he blamed Trump for mismanaging this thing and that many deaths are his fault.

WTF? Seriously? Anyone on Earth can see through that horse kaka.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back