CNN Electoral Map: Wisconsin moves to true "toss up"

weirdbot bigrebnc chimes in right on time. So predictable and always good to be laughed at.

Obama was up by 5.4 in Wisconsin on the day Paul Ryan was picked. Obama is now up by 7.8.

Ryan, another conservative darling who has proven unacceptable to normal Americans...

Ryan has been little help. In truth though, Romney was in such a bad position, nobody would have helped him much.

The only thing that would help Romney right now is if he could get a time machine, go back a few months and stop himself from saying the 47% comment.

Obama was up by 5.4 in Wisconsin on the day Paul Ryan was picked. Obama is now up by 7.8.

Ryan, another conservative darling who has proven unacceptable to normal Americans...

Ryan has been little help. In truth though, Romney was in such a bad position, nobody would have helped him much.

The only thing that would help Romney right now is if he could get a time machine, go back a few months and stop himself from saying the 47% comment.

Only those who don't pay taxes will disagree with Romney.

You cons and Romney are too stupid to realize that a good number of those that don't pay taxes are normally GOP voters.

You cons and Romney are too stupid to realize that a good number of those that don't pay taxes are normally GOP voters.

One more time only those who do not pay taxes will disagree with Romney.
Do you disagree with Romney?

As I've repeatedly said, believing in polls is a waste of time!!! The ONLY poll that counts will be November 6.

I've also said that Gov Romney is going to win by a margin near to that of Pres Reagan.

On the subject of polling, here is an interesting piece on them:

The Particulars of Polls

by Michael Barone @ The Particulars of Polls | Right Wing News

As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters. First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There’s an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside
… read the full article at the above link.

:cool:

Who says that, bigreb? You? I am sure that millions who pay taxes disagree with Romney's inarticulate 47% comment.

Yes, I disagree with Romney.

I pay taxes and know many others that do who all disagree with Romney, we will be voting for Obama this year.

The seniors and members of the military who vote GOP who don't make enough to pay taxes are also part of the 47% referenced.

Are you ever right about anything?

As I've repeatedly said, believing in polls is a waste of time!!! The ONLY poll that counts will be November 6.

I've also said that Gov Romney is going to win by a margin near to that of Pres Reagan.

The Particulars of Polls

As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters. First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There’s an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside

Romney has no chance to win the election in a landslide. He may win but if he does, it is going to be by a slim margin.

The Particulars of Polls

Making message boards about polls that don't matter isn't a waste of time?

Who says that, bigreb? You? I am sure that millions who pay taxes disagree with Romney's inarticulate 47% comment.

Jake says he's a Romney supporter but he's the only one that I know of that attack others who say they will vote for Romney.:eusa_whistle:
Every time he post and does that he makes himself look like a fucking idiot.

I pay taxes and know many others that do who all disagree with Romney, we will be voting for Obama this year.

The seniors and members of the military who vote GOP who don't make enough to pay taxes are also part of the 47% referenced.

Well hate to tell you this Mr/ Tax payer, but the IRS said Romney was right in 2011 46.7% Americans did not pay any taxes

Well hate to tell you this Mr/ Tax payer, but the IRS said Romney was right in 2011 46.7% Americans did not pay any taxes

You really are the dumbest poster on here.

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. My contention is that they aren't all Obama voters which has been proven repeatedly on this board. You and Romney don't realize he was insulting a chunk of the GOP voting block with his comments.

The entire 47% idea is such garbage that Romney should be ashamed he brought it up. Not because he is wrong--he is but not in the way you think. All of us pay sales taxes--nobody goes into Talbot's or A&F and ask the cashier to push the button that disallows sales taxes. I recently upgraded to a new tablet; I paid an enormous amount of taxes on it. Taxes are charged on any number of things. Payroll taxes are taken out, etc...

Whomever Romney was talking to at that fundraiser knows this. This is why he should be ashamed; he tried to BS the guys who are paying $50K to hear him talk.

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. My contention is that they aren't all Obama voters which has been proven repeatedly on this board. You and Romney don't realize he was insulting a chunk of the GOP voting block with his comments.

You mr. tax payer are the dumbest poster here, you just said you disagreed with Romney but now say that

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes
Dumbest cock sucker here

Says the biggest idiot the Board.

I am saying that if Romney stays tied to the loser far right he will lose.

The reasonable GOP needs to reach out to the reasonable undecided, not the loons.

Jake says he's a Romney supporter but he's the only one that I know of that attack others who say they will vote for Romney.:eusa_whistle:
Every time he post and does that he makes himself look like a fucking idiot.

You mr. tax payer are the dumbest poster here, you just said you disagreed with Romney but now say that

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes
Dumbest cock sucker here

I never said I disagreed with the notion that 47% of people don't pay taxes, it was who these people are that Romney was wrong about.

You are a fucking clown.

Forum List

Back