CNN 'BIAS'? Say It Ain't So....Exposed AGAIN.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN gave 3 times more coverage to Trump-Putin talk than Obama hot mic gaffe, study says

"CNN gave three times more coverage to the alleged ‘secret meeting’ between President Trump and Vladimir Putin at a G-20 dinner than former President Barack Obama's infamous hot mic gaffe with Russia's former president in 2012"

"Obama’s microphone was on during the exchange where he told Medvedev that “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev responded: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin].”

CNN virtually ignored more evidence of 'colluding with Russians' by Barry than has been presented against Trump...

CNN gave 3 times more coverage to Trump-Putin talk than Obama hot mic gaffe, study says

"CNN gave three times more coverage to the alleged ‘secret meeting’ between President Trump and Vladimir Putin at a G-20 dinner than former President Barack Obama's infamous hot mic gaffe with Russia's former president in 2012"

"Obama’s microphone was on during the exchange where he told Medvedev that “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev responded: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin].”

CNN virtually ignored more evidence of 'colluding with Russians' by Barry than has been presented against Trump...

Yeah but Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who doesn't have bias? I mean, their job is to sell stuff, and people have a bias and buy media that has a bias for that reason. You have a problem with private companies making money?

[Who doesn't have bias? I mean, their job is to sell stuff, and people have a bias and buy media that has a bias for that reason. You have a problem with private companies making money?

There is 'bias'...and then there is 'CNN BIAS':

There is an investigation in progress.

Forum List

Back