CNN and the Fake News ar at it again

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
CNN and the Fake News ar at it again.
While covering the SpaceX launch they said the successful launch was a victory for US exceptionalism. They said it was a win for Trump because of his support for the program.
You can never believe the Fake news. Trump and his supporters tell us so.

1590868966662.png

I agree... CNN is about as Fake news as you can get. They are, what Fox used to be. I don't know how or exactly when the flip happened... But it certainly did.

While covering the SpaceX launch they said the successful launch was a victory for US exceptionalism. They said it was a win for Trump because of his support for the program.

This should be in the political satire section, there's no way they said that.

Leave it to a schmuck like you to politicize this historic moment and success for America.

This should be in the political satire section, there's no way they said that.
They definitely said that but it must not be true. This was not a win for Trump.

Leave it to a schmuck like you to politicize this historic moment and success for America.
Idiot, my comment is tongue in cheek. The Trump minions are so fricking stupid they do not realize it.
Of course it was an example of US exceptionalism. It was a win for Trump.
But according to Trump we should not believe CNN who said it was US exceptionalism and a win for Trump.
It shows the hypocrisy of Trump and the minions. It is Fake news when it is negative toward Trump. It is true if positive toward Trump.

Idiot, my comment is tongue in cheek. The Trump minions are so fricking stupid they do not realize it.
Of course it was an example of US exceptionalism. It was a win for Trump.
But according to Trump we should not believe CNN who said it was US exceptionalism and a win for Trump.
It shows the hypocrisy of Trump and the minions. It is Fake news when it is negative toward Trump. It is true if positive toward Trump.
There the schmuck goes trying to make it another political issue for him.

So not fake news.

CNN and the Fake News ar at it again. While covering the SpaceX launch they said the successful launch was a victory for US exceptionalism. They said it was a win for Trump because of his support for the program. You can never believe the Fake news. Trump and his supporters tell us so.
Fortunately, they're like their hero: Not bound by intellectual honesty, consistency or shame.

So not fake news.
Yes, not fake news as is a majority of the news that Trump calls fake.

LOL, stroke out scum.

Don't care about CNN.........never have............they lie so much that if they told me the sky was Blue I wouldn't believe them............oh well.

Now to the importance of this........I didn't know about SpaceX lately and was happy we are not having to thumb rides from foreign countries anymore.................While it's not a Shuttle.......it gets people to the ISS station and back home........even though they parachute at the end of the trip and land in the Atlantic

Forum List

Back