CNN Anchor Calls Dallas Gunman's Attack On Police 'Courageous And Brave'

Lol ! I said it, but in no way did I mean it ! [emoji3]

CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield Apologizes for Calling Dallas Gunman ‘Courageous and Brave’

The negro cop-hating bitch did not "apologise". She said she "misspoke".
BIG difference!
Somebody mark this post for future reference when a Republican polician will say this very thing for doing and/or saying something dumb and/or stupid and his fellow lemmings right here on USMB will argue that he gave an apology.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Let me AKS you a question. Have you ever said anything that is original or smart?

How it does not piss you off, or PEOPLE LIKE YOU off that you are patronized for your votes mystifies me.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. There is some country out there where it is better for YOU PEOPLE than here. Which one is that I wonder. Huh.

Poor little victim. Democrats sure have been good to you over the years. Yeeeeah.

Well, I aksed you a question. Have you ever said anything that can be classified as smart? When? I have never seen anything that is original from you and not a democrat talking point perpetuating the black grievance INDUSTRY.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143.jpeg
You think your sentiments are helping your party? Really?

Which party is that? The one that does not feed you bullshit and makes you feel like the perpetual victim for your votes and patronizes on a daily basis, uses all of you like pawns and insist you cannot make it with out their help cause you are all incapable?

The party that freed you? You listen to the party that founded the KKK? You do not see the difference between grievances and the grievance INDUSTRY?

Maybe the democrats are right about YOU PEOPLE.

Oh right...I forgot. You think democrats actually care about YOU PEOPLE. Yeah, those southerners like Gore and Clinton sure like them some negras.

You do not know or care that Al Gore senior voted against the civil rights bill and was against desegregation. Or that James Fulbright (Clinton mentor) was against that. Yeeeeah.

You know the term the dog that bites that feeds?

Get a clue.
Yep, you actually think your sentiments are helping your party. Keep it up, tell your candidates to continue doing the same as well. See you in 2016.

ROTFLMBAO!

The negro cop-hating bitch did not "apologise". She said she "misspoke".
BIG difference!
Somebody mark this post for future reference when a Republican polician will say this very thing for doing and/or saying something dumb and/or stupid and his fellow lemmings right here on USMB will argue that he gave an apology.

Let me AKS you a question. Have you ever said anything that is original or smart?

How it does not piss you off, or PEOPLE LIKE YOU off that you are patronized for your votes mystifies me.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. There is some country out there where it is better for YOU PEOPLE than here. Which one is that I wonder. Huh.

Poor little victim. Democrats sure have been good to you over the years. Yeeeeah.

Well, I aksed you a question. Have you ever said anything that can be classified as smart? When? I have never seen anything that is original from you and not a democrat talking point perpetuating the black grievance INDUSTRY.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Which party is that? The one that does not feed you bullshit and makes you feel like the perpetual victim for your votes and patronizes on a daily basis, uses all of you like pawns and insist you cannot make it with out their help cause you are all incapable?

The party that freed you? You listen to the party that founded the KKK? You do not see the difference between grievances and the grievance INDUSTRY?

Oh right...I forgot. You think democrats actually care about YOU PEOPLE. Yeah, those southerners like Gore and Clinton sure like them some negras.

You do not know or care that Al Gore senior voted against the civil rights bill and was against desegregation. Or that James Fulbright (Clinton mentor) was against that. Yeeeeah.

Get a clue.
Yep, you actually think your sentiments are helping your party. Keep it up, tell your candidates to continue doing the same as well. See you in 2016.

ROTFLMBAO!

Yeah, you have nothing to say. You dumb fucking puppet of the democrat party. You have absolutely nothing. Mindlessly vote for the democrats who play you like a 3 dollar banjo.

Let me know the country you people have it better. Let us all know in what ways.

You people sure have it bad.

hqdefault.jpg

Trust me, we all know you would never get it. You are completely and utterly lost in democrat talking points.

Maybe, you too, can some day chant bling bling to the ghetto you people supposedly love so much.

lil-wayne-1287659266-view-1.jpg

What a fucking disaster.

Get a clue.

ROTFLMBAO!

Yeah, you have nothing to say. You dumb fucking puppet of the democrat party. You have absolutely nothing. Mindlessly vote for the democrats who play you like a 3 dollar banjo.

Let me know the country you people have it better. Let us all know in what ways.

hqdefault.jpg

Trust me, we all know you would never get it. You are completely and utterly lost in democrat talking points.

Maybe, you too, can some day chant bling bling to the ghetto you people supposedly love so much.

What a fucking disaster.
It is, that you see no redeeming value in any ethnic group but your own...

Get a clue.

ROTFLMBAO!

hqdefault.jpg

What a fucking disaster.
It is, that you see no redeeming value in any ethnic group but your own...

What is my own? This ought to be good.

Oh, making everyone that is not a white republican a victim, is not redeeming them. That is making them political pawns.

Oh never mind.

You all do not and will not get it. The democrats have you so controlled. Boy, their great plan sure has worked since they implemented it in the 60s.

Oh wait. It would work, only if there were no white republicans.

LOL!

With all due disrespect, you are all fucking braindead sheep.

Forum List

Back