• Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you have a certain color that looks best on you?

Any colors you refuse to wear or have NONE of in your wardrobe?

Do you have a certain color that looks best on you?

Any colors you refuse to wear or have NONE of in your wardrobe?

In the Military :

I wore blue jeans, a light pink shirt with thin blue stripes and a tan tie to a party one night. A Captains promotion as I recall.

I look the best in blue.

I am attractive in tan.

Shadow 355

I put all mine up there.....

Red is probably my best color. I don’t own much of it. For some reason, I default to solid colors mostly and normally black or white.
I like DARK colors, and I HATE pastels. I don’t mind bright neon type colors (especially for work out clothing or for summer clothing).

I like gray and brown. I agree with your dark colors and pastels comment. Who wants to look like a freakin Easter Egg? Neon...yuck. '90s fashion and colors really essed the D.

90s-fashion-0.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D375

I like gray and brown. I agree with your dark colors and pastels comment. Who wants to look like a freakin Easter Egg? Neon...yuck. '90s fashion and colors really essed the D.

well these outfits will certainly get you noticed!

Every wonder if anyone really WEARS the stuff they show on Run Way Shows?

Like outfit on the right here... this is pretty tame compared to some other stuff too! Who wears this????

I just put OTHER since I don't know what you want.

I wear a lot of gray. Matches my hair.
I also wear a lot of black and dark blue pants (leggings). Above waist..any color except pink, orange, red or yellow.

Your poll is confusing. Do we vote for what we LIKE or DISLIKE?

Yeah well I'm confusing... typical! It's what you like or look good in... but you can say what you dislike too... I work in chaos, I'm sorry Gracie!!!

I won't wear pastels.....

I can't wear any green (hubby hates green - it's my favorite color... go figure... well only DARK green or Kelly Green)......

I look pretty crappy in yellow unless I have a really good tan

Like outfit on the right here... this is pretty tame compared to some other stuff too! Who wears this????
Are you kidding? People wear this stuff all the time.:)
cfa5c73677a47eccddf78190a7cef7b4.jpg
fashion_runway_clothing_that_is_weird_and_wacky_640_10.jpg
fashion_runway_clothing_that_is_weird_and_wacky_640_15.jpg

I mean our society are such dumbasses! It's embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean our society are such dumbasses! It's embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The woman with the cat, bird, and what appears to be hamsters incorporated into her outfit is the craziest shit I have seen in some time.

I can't wear any green (hubby hates green - it's my favorite color... go figure... well only DARK green or Kelly Green)......

Why do you allow your husband to tell you what colors you can wear, especially if you love that color? This, I just flat don't understand. Day Mr G tells me what I can and can't wear is the day he won't be MrG any more.

THIS is what I used to wear when I had my two shops. I also sold them.

Tienda Ho Santa Barbara CA

I am very bohemian. Still am, but now its just leggings, Uggs, berets and scarves in winter or long Southwestern coats. Summer....capri leggings, sport tank tops, flipflops or barefoot. Any color, except what I listed above.

Why do you allow your husband to tell you what colors you can wear, especially if you love that color? This, I just flat don't understand. Day Mr G tells me what I can and can't wear is the day he won't be MrG any more.

He doesn't tell me, he just says "that's ugly" or like if I wear my hair clipped up he says I look "hideous" so I try not to offend his eyes :)

Bonzi- excuse me for saying this- but your husband is an idiot.

The proper response by any good husband any wife who asks how she looks in 'green'(or any other color) is "You look great!"

You should wear green every day- as much green as your heart desires.

Forum List

Back