Clinton's claim that she's the only one being attacked by Wall Street gets a "Pants on fire" rating

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
"I'm being attacked by Wall Street. Every time I walk outside they start throwing money at me."

Hillary Clinton's absurd claim that she's the only candidate being attacked by Wall Street

As challenger Bernie Sanders continues to hit Hillary Clinton over her Wall Street ties in Wisconsin, Hillary Clinton noted that she and the financial sector are more enemies than friends.

On Meet the Press, host Chuck Todd played Clinton a clip of Sanders joking on the campaign trail that her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs must have been written in Shakespearean prose.

"I'm the only candidate in the Democratic primary, or actually on either side, who Wall Street financiers and hedge fund managers are actually running ads against," she responded. "So I find this, again, a kind of, you know, circuitous way to raise questions about my record."

Just as here Tuzla lie was exposed this one is exposed just as easily. Let her show us the ADs to which she claims. That is all she has to do. She won't because she can't. She laughs and smiles while lying, quite the show.

Forum List

Back