Clinton won the debate......

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

If you actually wanted to keep a sexual predator out of the white house, you would be advocating voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

As is, you are simply advocating one sexual predator in the white house over another.

Clinton defended a child rapist. Vote for her if you hate women and children indeed...

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

Are we doing satire now???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you actually wanted to keep a sexual predator out of the white house, you would be advocating voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

As is, you are simply advocating one sexual predator in the white house over another.
Slick is an actual sexual predator, whereas Trump just talked like every guy talks when their wives aren't in the room.

So an even worse sexual predator and his wife that defends him can be in the White House. Brilliant strategy!!!

e39048251fc244b7129284d6c63e885c.jpg

xbill-clinton-shame.png.pagespeed.ic.YeyHr43CYD.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's your chance, Hillary:

trump-rape-victims.jpg

Let's see, she called them trailer trash, kooks, liars, narcissists. She argued that the 12 year old came on to her attackers....

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House.

You do realize she would bring Bill Clinton to the White House and he is an ACTUAL sexual predator!

Numbnutz like you were always going to vote for her, so your proclamation does not me she won a damn thing!

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House.

You do realize she would bring Bill Clinton to the White House and he is an ACTUAL sexual predator!

Numbnutz like you were always going to vote for her, so your proclamation does not me she won a damn thing!
His victims hate her even more than they hate him. She has dedicated her life to humiliating, destroying, and demonizing female victims.

Clinton defended a child rapist. Vote for her if you hate women and children indeed...
The REAL story. FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Yup, she didn't free him...Only helped him and cut her sentence down to nothing... then laughed for the lies.
Didn't read it did you? She was ASSIGNED the case. The PROSECUTION offered a plea deal. The JUDGE handed out the sentence. She didn't laugh about getting him off, but about how unreliable polygraphs are, since the defendant passed it.

Yup, she didn't free him...Only helped him and cut her sentence down to nothing... then laughed for the lies.
Didn't read it did you? She was ASSIGNED the case. The PROSECUTION offered a plea deal. The JUDGE handed out the sentence. She didn't laugh about getting him off, but about how unreliable polygraphs are, since the defendant passed it.

Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...

She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.

Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.
She didn't get him off. He PLED GUILTY. How is that "getting him off"?

Forum List

Back