Clinton FBI agent under criminal investigation for falsifying FISA warrant...Well imagine that

So
Oh that's my cousin T
Is that supposed to be an answer?
Lol, you are an FBI schizzo if you actually believe I have to answer you.

Dont yourself in the foot genius

So, what you're saying is you can't answer?

Quickdraw games are for wannabees BTW.

Have the judge send me a request for the answer

They will pull their hair out too

Again

So I'm gonna take that as "yes kind sir, this poor, semi-retarded, conservative female cannot respond to your extremely relevant question in any sort of intelligent manner. Please forgive me."

You are begging for info as you jack yourself off in public

And are too dumb to understand or accept that the clinton fbi was just caught and is about to be flushed.

Yo did you see schiff almost cry yesterday as I exposed him as the whistleblower

God life is great

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

The FBI faking documents and information to ruin peoples lives...……..

Fuck you all, at this point in time any FBI agent who freely identifies themselves as working for the terrorist FBI is a fool even if they themselves are honest as truly honest person would not work for terrorist.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot genius

If that were me it would be embarrassing

But stupid people do stupid things so I’m sure he’s used to it by now

They dont call him 7 Toe Joe for nothing

He sued the dea because he shot himself

Thank god for video

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

Fuck you all, at this point in time any FBI agent who freely identifies themselves as working for the terrorist FBI is a fool even if they themselves are honest as truly honest person would not work for terrorist.

Thank god for video

I missed that detail

You must be kidding I hope

Thank god for video

I missed that detail

No he really ended up suing the dea for some reason

Agent loses appeal over accidental shooting video

Thank god for video

I missed that detail

No he really ended up suing the dea for some reason

Agent loses appeal over accidental shooting video

Thanks

Thats an understandable reaction by him

No one wants the world to know that they are a fool

But the video was out and everyone knows so he just wanted some booze money to drown his sorrows with

This woman tried to sue for embarrassment also

What I love is being second at a traffic light on a 2 lane road and neither of the fools in front of me sees the green light so I am wrong for blowing my horn

Get ready for an avalanche of news reports like this.

The Horowitz report is coming out on december 9th and this is probably in it.

They are trying to get ahead of the bad news coming out soon!
Only trouble with the Horrowitz report is it's going to go thru lyndsey Graham who is a fake conservative and just another deep state operative.
Guy makes more threats than sean hannity.

Get ready for an avalanche of news reports like this.

The Horowitz report is coming out on december 9th and this is probably in it.

They are trying to get ahead of the bad news coming out soon!
Only trouble with the Horrowitz report is it's going to go thru lyndsey Graham who is a fake conservative and just another deep state operative.
Guy makes more threats than sean hannity.
He gets a copy it does not go thru him whatever that means

B, K. , , , K.

What I love is being second at a traffic light on a 2 lane road and neither of the fools in front of me sees the green light so I am wrong for blowing my horn

its like their brains are not getting enough oxygen

If you look that up in a medical dictionary it falls under a larger condition called democratitis

B, K. , , , K.

If you look that up in a medical dictionary it falls under a larger condition called democratitis

We can only hope it does morph into an airborne disease that can infect non democrats too

B, K. , , , K.

We can only hope it does morph into an airborne disease that can infect non democrats too

Its genetic

You were going to lock up Hillary for using email. How`s that case coming along?

You didn't get the memo, August? Clinton was declared too stupid to know she was breaking the law when she destroyed two server's hard drives to get rid of the evidence of what she'd been doing at the State Department! It ultimately cost her the White House though when her corruption was revealed in all it's sleazy glory! Hillary doesn't need to be locked up...the ultimate punishment for a power hungry witch like her is to strip her of power.

I think that Comey declared her to be too Presidential, luckily the American People knew better.
Minus 3 and half million more Americans that voted for her over the guy currently getting impeached...
I guess you have never heard of the Electoral College.
It's not how many times you hit the ball it's how many times you score that wins.
Yea I heard of the EC...

That was what Trump wanted to have done away with in favor of the popular vote...then he changed his mind...wonder why

Trump pushes to swap Electoral College for popular vote

Now what do you suppose would happen if Trump won the popular vote and lost the electoral college?? do you think he will stand behind the electoral college then??

Yes

Newsflash: Carter Page FiSA warrant did not start the Russia Investigation.

American intelligence agencies and the Justice Department have not swayed from their finding that Russia interfered in the 2016 election by hacking the Democrats and spreading pro-Trump propaganda online. And even former top Trump campaign officials have corroborated special counsel Robert Mueller's finding that the Trump campaign planned some of its strategy around the Russian hacks, and had multiple contacts with Kremlin-linked individuals in 2016.

The lawyer, who was a line attorney, is no longer working at the bureau, said a person familiar with the matter. A line attorney is a lower level lawyer within the FBI.
Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe - CNNPolitics

"only what tramp did is worst".

And the excuses begin....

Only what tramp did is worst. Just stating a fact.

Worst vs worse....You're welcome.
Worse or Worst: What’s the Difference? - Writing Explained

B, K. , , , K.

Its genetic

Dems were just born that way?

who knows

Ywe
B, K. , , , K.
Its genetic

who knows
Genetics not only controls what we are but how we think and what we do. It's scary

Ywe
B, K. , , , K.
Its genetic

who knows
Genetics not only controls what we are but how we think and what we do. It's scary
The liberal democrat birth defect?

could be

Ywe
Its genetic

who knows
The liberal democrat birth defect?

could be
Researchers actually detected what was termed a liberal gene when Obama was president. The establishment crushed the story as it proves that we do not actually have free will

Researchers find a 'liberal gene'

Last edited:

There was no Clinton FBI and this person is not being accused of falsifying FISA warrants.

Forum List

Back