Climate forecasts may be flawed, says study

To be fair, Billy also cribs from Hockey Schtick and Principia Scientifica International, two greenhouse-effect-denier blogs that even the mainstream deniers don't want to be associated with.

To be fair, Billy also cribs from Hockey Schtick and Principia Scientifica International, two greenhouse-effect-denier blogs that even the mainstream deniers don't want to be associated with.

While you crib from the most dishonest climate site on the internet....laughing in your stupid face old woman...

Hey rertardo can you comprehend what both are saying? All this fear mongering about extreme weather due to man is BULLSHIT,
If you think fear mongering is scientists saying it is likely weather extremes will increase, you must be pretty easy to scare.
not at all, we are just telling folks the truth that they don't need to give more money to AG and his flock of goofballs. History supports their pocket books.

Oh. So because it hasn't happened it won't happen. That's reassuring.

Yeah, pretty much. It hasn't happened in something like 5 million years so I am confident that it won't happen now.

I can't think it could possibly be as demeaning as the demonstrations of your personal qualities to which you treat us daily.

There's a very high correlation between what you and other deniers post and the latest from Mr Watts. Time after time after time, I see something new from you and yours and at the top of a Google search, what do I find but WUWT. Your opponents, on the other hand, tend to most often source their material from scientific journals.

If the science is on your side, Billy, why would that be the case? Are you going to tell us about the conspiracy again Billy? Are you going to try to justify the paranoia your position forces you to adopt?
my gawd I wish you'd relieve yourself already. WUWT posts scientific journals. So sherlock, how is it different? When I'm in WUWT, I can read scientific journals. DOH!!!!

"It might be more difficult than often assumed to project into the future," the study's lead author Fredrik Ljungqvist of Stockholm University told AFP of the findings.

"The truth can be much, much more complicated."

Exactly what climate expert Dr Judith Curry has been saying for almost 10 years. Dr Judith Curry, who was the darling of every climate crusader bozo walking until she started talking about climate complexities.

But to the AGW crowd, there is no complexity in the climate.:bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back