Climate change skeptics FINALLY coming in from the cold!!

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

I believe the intention is to ask them for the evidence upon which they base their claims...you know..the data that they have been hiding for decades?
That's the equivalent of a helicopter ride, they'll never come back from that

Look at the Trump-cultists rave. If their right-wing-fringe political cult embraced the flat earth theory, they'd embrace it too. That's how brainwashed and brainless they are. Remember, the science doesn't change just because you try to censor it. It is what it is, and 100% of it supports global warming theory. Crying at us and making death threats won't change that.

Now, Stalin did the science-censoring thing too. You deniers all do him proud. Not every denier is an open Stalinist, but 99% of them are.

Notice one thing about all the remaining denier "scientists"? They're really old, Like Happer, or Curry. There's literally nobody young who has fallen for denier nonsense, nobody young coming into the denier camp. Why? Because denialism is such hilariously stupid pseudoscience, only the senile fall for it, or those getting paid to push it, or those blindly devoted to their kook fringe political cult.

By the way, Pete with his death threats is now the face of denialism here. Are you other deniers all good with that? After all, I notice not a word of condemnation from you all, so it appears you support Pete's Stalinist thuggery.
200w.gif

In other words, you refuse to look it up and prefer to remain in denial.

I asked you what Mann's errors are. You claimed you knew, but now you're refusing to talk about it. Apparently, you don't know. Apparently, you have zero understanding of Mann's work, and you were just parroting some cult propaganda you were fed.

I'd bet that you are also a climategate denier.

Why would I want to deny the way deniers were abjectly humiliated after getting caught engaging in open fraud again?

You support those fraudsters, of course. You have to, because your cult commands you to.

I'm still happy to discuss Mann's supposed errors, if you ever manage to tell us what they are. With full details and numbers and links, of course, and not just vague handwaving and insults. Until you do, I'll be happy to keep on mocking you for running the discussion you wanted to start.

There are serious PERSONAL feuds going on here. They need to stop. Or people are gonna get tossed out.

And BTW -- advocating "helicopter rides" for a political identity is a threat of violence. Don't care if you own a chopper or not..

Forum List

Back