Climate activist leaves movement abandons white cult because of racism

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
CLIMATE ACTIVIST LEAVES MOVEMENT BECAUSE TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE ARE HELPING
By News Division / February 8, 2020

The Chicken-Little environmentalism movement is built upon the supposition that humans are destroying the environment and, if something drastic isn’t done to save the earth, the entire planet will die in some kind of horrible apocalyptic scenario. This doomsday belief would require, one would think, broad participation from people of every ethnic group in a worldwide movement to Make the Earth Great Again.

Think again.

Karin Louise Hermes is a former climate activist who regularly protested capitalism as the supposed cause of all harm to the planet and warned of impending wrath of Mother Nature. Hermes has now made international headlines, however, for leaving the environmental movement because too many white people are involved.

Vice Magazine published an article from Hermes, who said environmentalism isn’t ethnically diverse enough for her participation

All links not highlighted here are Link below
Climate Activist Leaves Movement Because Too Many White People Are Helping

Mida mida wants to line white environmentalists and greta up against the wall
Gringo diablos !

Right wing Capitalist to but they're gonna have to come n git me ....

kgluen6to4g41.jpg

The Chicken-Little environmentalism movement is built upon the supposition that humans are destroying the environment and, if something drastic isn’t done to save the earth, the entire planet will die in some kind of horrible apocalyptic scenario. This doomsday belief would require, one would think, broad participation from people of every ethnic group in a worldwide movement to Make the Earth Great Again.

Think again.

Karin Louise Hermes is a former climate activist who regularly protested capitalism as the supposed cause of all harm to the planet and warned of impending wrath of Mother Nature. Hermes has now made international headlines, however, for leaving the environmental movement because too many white people are involved.

Vice Magazine published an article from Hermes, who said environmentalism isn’t ethnically diverse enough for her participation

Gringo diablos !

View attachment 305983
Let me guess, SHE'S white, as well?

Think again.

Gringo diablos !

View attachment 305983
I checked, she appears to be Latino.

Think again.

Gringo diablos !

View attachment 305983
I checked, she appears to be Latino.

Latinos are white. Remember this "white Hispanic"? :04:

tenor.gif

Shes very light thiers some northern or a lighter traits mixed Latin european in her

Her name ...names rather is also a clue

Next up an important conversation with a.o.c. and her man tit boyfriend
White men you're all racist and dont even know it ...wont you join the conversation.....
Capitalism pure evil ugh
th-10.jpeg

Think again.

Gringo diablos !

View attachment 305983

Psychologist Jordan Peterson Suggests We Look In A Mirror

Forum List

Back