Classified Documents Found Near Area 51?

This story sounds suspicious. The FBI would not force a woman to leave the premises in her underwear. Once I saw that in the article, I realized I am not reading a true story.

Have any of you been near Area 51? ... it's uninhabitable ... no one lives there ... why they test secret airplanes there ... no one will see ... duh ...

A likely garbage story engineered by the FBI solely for deflection .

All Area 51 deep Black 0p work was removed over 10 years ago when the US government sub contracted to private corporations to avoid FOI requests and work shifted to Area S4 .

If you were lucky you might see Stealth craft at Area 51 not yet commissioned , but all Aliens , for example, are long gone and housed, many floors underground at S4 .Along with crash retrieved craft and the teams working on reverse engineering projects .

Joe Biden can use this story to blame those classified documents they found in his garage on aliens.

Yeah, that's the ticket. It was aliens who left them there.

This story says nothing about classified documents.
How do you know what the FBI was looking for? They refused to say. But we do know it was during the time of both Biden and Trump's classified documents. Why won't the FBI tell us, or at least the people they victimized?

This story sounds suspicious. The FBI would not force a woman to leave the premises in her underwear. Once I saw that in the article, I realized I am not reading a true story.
Can't respond to that other than this article was not found on extremist media.

Yes they do.
I have been raided during Vietnam days, and they don't allow people to dress.

Have any of you been near Area 51? ... it's uninhabitable ... no one lives there ... why they test secret airplanes there ... no one will see ... duh ...

Wrong.
It fonts on a hywy with homes nearby.
It is the back that if far from anything.

Forum List

Back