Christine Ford wanted confidentiality and anonymity, and now she is testifying before senate?

Democrats are panicked and foaming at the mouth. Ford doesn't want to be questioned. Democrats say stop the hearing and have the FBI investigate the entirety of Kavanaugh's class to see if any were at that party whenever it was. Kav says no deal. He's testifying no matter what. Dr
Dems say unfair. They didn't think this through.

Wow, that’s quite a change in 6 weeks.

She will now be a household name forever.

I wonder what she paid paid...err, promised...err...coerced?

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

This is choreographed AF.

This is all a Dim dirty trick.

Yeppers!

How many people who want to remain anonymous go out and get a polygraph?, hire a Liberal Lawyer backed by Soros?, etc. etc.

I don't believe her.

She knew the evil right wing was coming for her?

What’s in it for her???

15 mins of fame and immortality among liberal democrats

Last edited:

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

In my opinion, it should be ok, in modern times; for women to get their girl friends who have been complaining the most, they haven't been getting enough; and inform them, they have a chance to get some endurance and stamina practice; and, it really is for his own Good.

BREAKING:

It's being reported by Politico that Dr. Fords Attorneys are putting stipulations on her testimony.

What a Chicken Shit move after accusing a Man of attempted rape.
You knew that was coming.

"Don't ask me to tell you where this happened, time, date place, who's party it was"

A trauma victim is NEVER VAGUE. They remember every detail like it is seared in their minds.

Democrats are going all-in to milk the Ford claim to ensure Kavanaugh does not get confirmed, which is all they really care about.

Dems make new demands on Kavanaugh hearing, as Republicans cry foul

"It is hard to take complaints about process seriously when Senate Democrats bottled up serious information until the most politically opportune time."

"In a statement, Grassley’s office noted that the Democrats had not acted on the allegations “for more than six weeks” and said they did not join in on a bipartisan call with Kavanaugh on Monday."

100% commitment to Obstruction, willingness to do anything to 'stop Trump' - that is all this is.

As far as Feinstein is concerned, if she wants to 'play' and likes the FBI so much, the FBI should be tasked with investigating her and her husband, their connections to ChiComm leaders for decades while they made millions, and how she harbored a Chinese spy / facilitated Chinese espionage for 20 years. Freeze all of her financial and personal assets in the meantime. She should also immediately be removed from the Senate Intel Committee while the investigation is going on.....

Ford also is in no hurry to take part in expedited Senate inquiries into her claims, seemingly seeking to help Democrats drag this out as long as possible.

"Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of high-school-era sexual assault, has so far ignored repeated inquiries from the Senate Judiciary Committee, Senator Chuck Grassley told Hugh Hewitt Tuesday."

Meanwhile....

“Judge Kavanaugh looks forward to a hearing where he can clear his name of this false allegation. He stands ready to testify tomorrow if the Senate is ready to hear him,” a white house spokesman said Monday evening."

Kavanaugh Accuser Ignoring Senate Inquiries

Senator Grassley has stated that she has not yet responded to the invitation to testify. If she doesn’t they will likely just have the vote

Last edited:

She never DID choose to come forward. The letter got leaked.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Is it still just 65? I heard it’s over 200

I will correct my statement...it's now over 200 who went on record as vouching for his character.

One hail mary by the Dims who says he groped her when he was 17.

Sure 200 women who want that vote on the supreme court against abortion.

Democrats are going all-in to milk the Ford claim to ensure Kavanaugh does not get confirmed, which is all they really care about.

"It is hard to take complaints about process seriously when Senate Democrats bottled up serious information until the most politically opportune time."

"In a statement, Grassley’s office noted that the Democrats had not acted on the allegations “for more than six weeks” and said they did not join in on a bipartisan call with Kavanaugh on Monday."

100% commitment to Obstruction, willingness to do anything to 'stop Trump' - that is all this is.

As far as Feinstein is concerned, if she wants to 'play' and likes the FBI so much, the FBI should be tasked with investigating her and her husband, their connections to ChiComm leaders for decades while they made millions, and how she harbored a Chinese spy / facilitated Chinese espionage for 20 years. Freeze all of her financial and personal assets in the meantime. She should also immediately be removed from the Senate Intel Committee while the investigation is going on.....

She's not going to go before the Senate and testify. She got paid just for
allowing them to use her name.

Here's the Dem gameplan:

1) They announce the complaint/accusation.
2) They get the confirmation vote delayed.
3) Now a hearing is scheduled.
4) The Dems want to stall more to push the nomination pass the election
5) The Dems a gonna cry foul, even though they sat on this for 2 months
6) The whore's attorney wants stipulation of what can be asked of her client.
7) The GOP won't agree
8) The girl won't show up
9) The Dem will cry foul
10) The Senate will vote to confirm.
11) The Dems will announce the new "War on Women" for the midterms.

This entire thing is bullshit.

Yeppers!

How many people who want to remain anonymous go out and get a polygraph?, hire a Liberal Lawyer backed by Soros?, etc. etc.

I don't believe her.

She knew the evil right wing was coming for her?

What’s in it for her???
A few hundred grand probably.

Democrats are panicked and foaming at the mouth. Ford doesn't want to be questioned. Democrats say stop the hearing and have the FBI investigate the entirety of Kavanaugh's class to see if any were at that party whenever it was. Kav says no deal. He's testifying no matter what. Dr
Dems say unfair. They didn't think this through.
They never do on anything. Example 0bumma care.

She's not going to go before the Senate and testify. She got paid just for
allowing them to use her name.

Here's the Dem gameplan:

1) They announce the complaint/accusation.
2) They get the confirmation vote delayed.
3) Now a hearing is scheduled.
4) The Dems want to stall more to push the nomination pass the election
5) The Dems a gonna cry foul, even though they sat on this for 2 months
6) The whore's attorney wants stipulation of what can be asked of her client.
7) The GOP won't agree
8) The girl won't show up
9) The Dem will cry foul
10) The Senate will vote to confirm.
11) The Dems will announce the new "War on Women" for the midterms.

This entire thing is bullshit.

You nailed it. It's actually pretty easy to see.

So the self-identified anti-Trump, pu$$y hat-wearing, womens march-attending, Progressive Liberal activist makes an off-hand remark / tells a little white lie to a Democrats for personal attention - says she wants no one to know, for good reason. The Democrats writes a letter to Feinstein but tells her not to release it. In desperation before Confirmation Feinstein releases it anyway for party gain. Suddenly Ford finds her little white lie told to a Democrats for attention has been exposed to the media, blown out of proportion - it's out, and the rabid Trump-haters are out for blood and mob her. Too late to come out and admit you are a phony, a liar...ya gotta go with it...and she does.

That would explain the delay, the no intent to come forward, the lack of details / specifics, the eye witness who says it never happened but is not a credible witness either way because of the book he wrote......

It is all a huge, disgusting, deplorable, unethical, immoral train-wreck cased by Democrats who desperately wanted to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation after already publicly declaring they are 100% committed to Obstruction and will do ANYTHING to stop Trump from doing / accomplishing anything.
take the vote and let's move on. this slut ain't worth it.

She never DID choose to come forward. The letter got leaked.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Is it still just 65? I heard it’s over 200

I will correct my statement...it's now over 200 who went on record as vouching for his character.

One hail mary by the Dims who says he groped her when he was 17.

Sure 200 women who want that vote on the supreme court against abortion.

Women who know him personally and know his character.

Though it may surprise you to realize most women don’t want to kill their children

BREAKING:

It's being reported by Politico that Dr. Fords Attorneys are putting stipulations on her testimony.

What a Chicken Shit move after accusing a Man of attempted rape.

Figures!

She knows her story is BS... and doesn't want to be cornered. They also need time for the Democrats to Dan Rather up some more evidence!

Democrats are panicked and foaming at the mouth. Ford doesn't want to be questioned. Democrats say stop the hearing and have the FBI investigate the entirety of Kavanaugh's class to see if any were at that party whenever it was. Kav says no deal. He's testifying no matter what. Dems say unfair. They didn't think this through.
`
How can you say that when one out of three threads here is started by the far right, is attacking Christine Blasey Ford?

Democrats are panicked and foaming at the mouth. Ford doesn't want to be questioned. Democrats say stop the hearing and have the FBI investigate the entirety of Kavanaugh's class to see if any were at that party whenever it was. Kav says no deal. He's testifying no matter what. Dems say unfair. They didn't think this through.
`
How can you say that when one out of three threads here is started by the far right, is attacking Christine Blasey Ford?
fk her.

Forum List

Back