Christians......How can you, in good faith, support Donald Trump?

How can you claim Trump represents Christian values?

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

How could they vote for him before ? Married 3x , known cheater , bastard child , makes money off gaming , parades women around in his whore pagents, publicly insults women.
Other than the times he's been married you could also be talking about Bill Clinton.

maobama refuses to enforce the law.
Slowest recovery since the 40s.
Lowest home ownership since the 50s.
Most out of the work force since the 70s.
Record numbers on welfare.
Adding 10 trillion to the nation debt.
Sending more servicemen to Iraq.
Still folks dying in Afghanistan.

Yeah, we got a train wreck. Do you really want more of the same?

I'll take my chances on Trump.

$50 trillion in added national wealth
14 million jobs
20 million now have healthcare
Stock market more than doubled
Unemployment down 5%

Yup...I'll take 8 more years

maobamacare collapsing on itself as predicted.
maobamacare costing 4100 more not 2500 less, a difference of 6600 dollars and rising.
14 million mostly part time, low wage, no benefits service jobs.
Stock market bubble.
New housing bubble forming.
Carrier fleeing.
Ford small car division fleeing

I'll take my chances with Trump.

Most all the economic numbers are actually quite good. If we didn't have all these idiot right wingers talking down the economy constantly we would probably have even stronger growth.

Most of the good numbers are fabricated, just like the deportation numbers. It's easy when you play with the way things are counted. Just like maobamas jobs created or saved, there's no freaking way to count jobs that are saved, they existed, they didn't go away, there was no saving anything.

Ah yes, more crazy right wing conspiracy. The numbers are all wrong!

Yet my business is doing great. The billionaires are getting richer each year. The stock market booms. Businesses all around me are doing great. Stop buying into all the BS.

How's it feel to be duped, dupe.

No you have proven nothing. Like I said she has done nothing to cause abortions. You have no point at all. Where does the bible say that if you are ok with same sex marriage you are a sinner?

Does Supreme Court law trump God's Law? LOL Again we're talking Christianity. The Bible says man shall not lie with man, it's an abomination unto the Lord

So that is a between that man and God. What does that have to do with Hillary? She is not in an SSM marriage.

Well until you've went off on different tangents the original question is do you think she is more Christian than Trump, your spin didn't work and you're a waste of bandwidth....you're also clueless about Christianity so therefore in no position to judge

I think it is clear she is more Christian than Trump. Trump has never done anything to help anyone other than Trump. You keep failing to answer my questions. Hillary is not in an SSM marriage.

Sweet Jebus moron a true Christian doesn't support abortion or SSM....you're a dope

I don't believe she has ever passed anything in support of either. But we have never passed laws forcing abortions or SSM. The supreme court decided abortion so blame the founding fathers. Allowing SSM marriage is not a sin.

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

maobamacare costing 4100 more not 2500 less, a difference of 6600 dollars and rising.
Stock market bubble.
Carrier fleeing.

Most all the economic numbers are actually quite good. If we didn't have all these idiot right wingers talking down the economy constantly we would probably have even stronger growth.

Most of the good numbers are fabricated, just like the deportation numbers. It's easy when you play with the way things are counted. Just like maobamas jobs created or saved, there's no freaking way to count jobs that are saved, they existed, they didn't go away, there was no saving anything.

Yet my business is doing great. The billionaires are getting richer each year. The stock market booms. Businesses all around me are doing great. Stop buying into all the BS.

You took a lot of crazy pills today I see. Well keep believing the BS if you want. Everything is a lie! That is just funny. Like I said my business is doing great. Seems you are the one duped.

8 more years of Obama. Unlike Conservative claims, the economy did not collapse, we are not at war and there was no Trainwreck

Can we make the same assumptions under Trump?

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

National debt over 18 trillion
94,000,000 Americans not in labor force
Healthcare premiums and deductibles soaring
First president never to achieve over 3.0 GDP
Real unemployment closer to 10%

Obama is a bust

94 million not in the labor force?

Who the fuck cares about retirees, handicapped, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?

The right wants the baby boomers to work forever.

Not really, I'm already retired.

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

Obama is a bust

Who the fuck cares about retirees, handicapped, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?

Holy crap, you are out of the workforce? What a horrible thing! The sky is falling.

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

Would you look at your children, your young daughter, and tell them to intern for Bill Clinton? For Hillary Clinton?

I think it would be great for young daughters to know they could become president one day. Sure beats voting for a complete douchebag with no respect for women.

Based on your premise and historical facts, that means your daughter should stand by a President with multiple accusations of rape and his semen on a 20 year old's blue dress. Stand by Dem facts.

He isn't running for president. Accusations are not facts.

You must be one of those that Jonathan Gruber counted on. Go back and re-read my post and how I stated for your daughter to stand by a president with multiple ACCUSATIONS of rape. Where and How the fuck did I state those were facts? Go back and see how you glossed over the semen on the blue dress of a 20 year old. You are sinking in your own sand and should quit to save yourself.

Would you look at your children, your young daughter, and tell them to intern for Bill Clinton? For Hillary Clinton?

I think it would be great for young daughters to know they could become president one day. Sure beats voting for a complete douchebag with no respect for women.

Based on your premise and historical facts, that means your daughter should stand by a President with multiple accusations of rape and his semen on a 20 year old's blue dress. Stand by Dem facts.

You must be one of those that Jonathan Gruber counted on. Go back and re-read my post and how I stated for your daughter to stand by a president with multiple ACCUSATIONS of rape. Where and How the fuck did I state those were facts? Go back and see how you glossed over the semen on the blue dress of a 20 year old. You are sinking in your own sand and should quit to save yourself.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Stock market bubble.
Carrier fleeing.

You took a lot of crazy pills today I see. Well keep believing the BS if you want. Everything is a lie! That is just funny. Like I said my business is doing great. Seems you are the one duped.

Did ya keep your doctor, your plan and save $2500?

Not affected.

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

Obama is a bust

Holy crap, you are out of the workforce? What a horrible thing! The sky is falling.

Yep, decided to take the rest of my life off a little over 6 years ago.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Not affected.

Liar, everyone was effected with the new minimum standards.

Obama is a bust

And that is a bad thing right?

Not affected.

Liar, everyone was effected with the new minimum standards.

No, I was not. How were you affected?

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Exactly, he is not running for president. The guy on his 3rd marriage who has shown he completely disrespects women is however.

Christians must support Trump. To allow Hillary to pick the next SCOTUS justices must not happen. Nothing else matters. Anything else he wants to do can be stopped but SCOTUS nominations last for 30 years.

Besides she is still a sick shrill evil bitch.

And that is a bad thing right?

Nope, I did it on my terms.

Forum List

Back