Christianity as a support of a Right mission

For a woman there is nothing humiliating in being a woman, it is just a shame for a man.

Dance is all well and good. But gender equality is about women being treated as equals, not as property.
"Gender equality" means that women are used as things, made into whores. Rich daddy's daughters become princesses, and beauties are forced to trade their vaginas to survive.

For a woman there is nothing humiliating in being a woman, it is just a shame for a man.

You are half right. There is nothing humiliating in being a woman.

There is also nothing wrong with a woman deciding her own career and personal path.

There is nothing wrong with a woman providing for herself.

There is nothing wrong with a woman protecting herself.

There IS something wrong with thinking a woman must be told what to do by a man.

There IS something wrong with the idea that a man can be successful and whatever he chooses, but a woman cannot.

There IS something wrong with seeing women as 2nd class citizens.

I want these images to be like a prophecy. The Left has now made a grand attempt to plunge the World back into madness and obscurantism. The world must survive this and get back on its feet.

"Gender equality" means that women are used as things, made into whores. Rich daddy's daughters become princesses, and beauties are forced to trade their vaginas to survive.

Bullshit. In the world you want the women are forced to submit and trade on their sexuality.

Gender equality means a woman can support herself.
Gender equality means a woman has sex when and with whom she chooses.
Gender equality means, even if she is married she can say no to sex.
Gender equality means daughters can get a good education and trade their skills for a good living.

I want these images to be like a prophecy. The Left has now made a grand attempt to plunge the World back into madness and obscurantism. The world must survive this and get back on its feet.

You want? Of course you do. You prefer women who bow to your will and do not compete with you.

I prefer women who are strong and independent.

You are half right. There is nothing humiliating in being a woman.

There is also nothing wrong with a woman deciding her own career and personal path.

There is nothing wrong with a woman providing for herself.

There is nothing wrong with a woman protecting herself.

There IS something wrong with thinking a woman must be told what to do by a man.

There IS something wrong with the idea that a man can be successful and whatever he chooses, but a woman cannot.

There IS something wrong with seeing women as 2nd class citizens.
It's just a scam. Stupid defenseless fools are thrown into the dirt under the pretext of "freedom", and after 40 they do not understand why their freedom has turned them into cheap whores and their children cannot find money for college. If they valued women, beauties would not be sitting at supermarket checkouts and not in brothels.

Here, too, there is some kind of romance of decadence.

The real goal of feminists is to trample real women into shit in order to take their place. They are impudent and active, they have money and support, it is easier for them to be "independent". And the independence of a patriarchal woman leads her to the panel or to the coffin, at best to her left husband who wipes his feet on her.

I knew a lot of beautiful and kind girls who got on the needle and sucked a dick for dose of heroin. If they feel so good with this emancipation, then why did they find themselves there? Nobody cares about their beauty and kindness and pain. It only works for the left, they can fuck them for free, wipe their ass with them and throw them out into the street.

Equality also helps capital to use woman's labor, otherwise the heads of families will have to pay 2-3 times more, they also have to feed their housewives.
At the same time, they prefer to keep their own wives at home, as if they do not like what they themselves preach.

Tales are told about American women that they are supposedly the most businesslike and independent, but in fact the opposite is true, it is they who are the most patriarchal, feminine and defenseless. It's just that America up to this point was a rich country, money helped them to survive, in another place they would not have survived in conditions of emancipation.
British women with a ton of make-up and cellulite will go and throw them in the trash. Because matrons buy men. The poorer the man, the easier it is to buy him.

If a man loves a woman, then why the hell would he offend her, "infringe on her rights" and so on, why the fuck should she seek the rights to be a cleaner in the toilet if she can sit at home and cook food for her husband and children? The problem here is clearly not "rights"

At first they think that they can raise a son without a husband, and then they ask why their son hanged himself when he was raped. The answer is simple: a woman cannot educate a man, she instills in him vicious patterns of behavior that lead him to hell.

And the left goats are happy. They inject their shameful seed and bear no responsibility for maintaining a wife and raising a child. Do the "emansipated woman" think it's good for her?

Wow! I leave for a few hours and come back to see these 8 posts showing your true hatred of women.

Feminism does not put them in brothels, make them addicted to heroin or incapable of raising a son.

Your whole "a woman cannot educate a man" is pathetic. And the choice is not between working a checkout line or working in a brothel. It is as wide a scope of possibility as a man.

Wow! I leave for a few hours and come back to see these 8 posts showing your true hatred of women.
I just wanted to say that I adore women. Women are what makes a man a man, through them we see the universe. A real woman is a mystical celestial being. A woman can make a hero out of a man.

But this does not apply to the vulgar primitive feminists

Feminism does not put them in brothels, make them addicted to heroin or incapable of raising a son.

Your whole "a woman cannot educate a man" is pathetic. And the choice is not between working a checkout line or working in a brothel. It is as wide a scope of possibility as a man.
You just can't see beyond your nose

In fact, I love even prostitutes. They are not to blame for their fate, it is feminists who make them so.

Romantics actually loved women more than anyone else. About a third of romance is the theme of sublime love and love tragedy. There is no more exalted attitude to a woman anywhere.
The feat is accomplished in the name of a woman, the Hero saves a woman from a villain, and so on. These are purely romantic themes and they are millennia old.

The left has never even come close to it. Their attitude towards women is consumerism.

For a romantic, a woman is a sublime mysterious creature, for a leftist it is just a machine for sex, an incubator and hands for work.

Forum List

Back