Christian nations have the highest crime and murder rates

all countries report crimes.

How to explain that a big country like India (1 billion) has lower crimes rate than US or GB?? :cuckoo:

How does Somalia report crimes? there is no government there, if a woman in Somalia gets raped and murdered and thrown in the ocean who reports that? Al Shabab? shut the fuck up liar.:eusa_liar:

I'm still waiting to see proof of the women cruising around Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia at night by themselves.

How to explain that a big country like India (1 billion) has lower crimes rate than US or GB?? :cuckoo:

How to explain 300 honor killings annually in Syria, in the name of the religion of peace?

Allahu fucku

I know all those cities; I see man, women, couples in night cruising and shopping without any problems.
I really enjoyed the total security 24 hours day.
Only Baghdad became a shithole after invasion.

In the other side I will be in London with friends and I still seeking for a hotel in a safe place.

You saw couples cruising in Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Pakistan or Afghanistan?:eusa_liar:

Even In Iran you cannot go anywhere with a woman unless you are married? why are you lying?

what your point has to do with crimes rate? idiot

You're the idiot following a death cult that sanctions murder, jihadist loser...

Quran 4:89
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends)nor helpers from them.

How does Somalia report crimes? there is no government there, if a woman in Somalia gets raped and murdered and thrown in the ocean who reports that? Al Shabab? shut the fuck up liar.:eusa_liar:

if there is civil war in US like Somalia, 20% of the people will dead.

again you prove that your are an idiot, you compare countries without war with countries in crisis. :doubt:

Do you want a comparison between Colombia and Tunisia, mr genius!

again you prove that your are an idiot, you compare countries without war with countries in crisis. :doubt:

Do you want a comparison between Colombia and Tunisia, mr genius!

Yo where is the pics of the women laughing and cruising around in Yemen?

Yo freeman I have to go but message me the pics of the laughing smiling women cruising around Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen going to the shopping malls.

There's a 1400 year war between Sunni Mooslims and Shiite Mooslims, right, jihadist?

You pattern your life after the pedophile child molester Mahomet, loser? Allahu fucku

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Yo freeman I have to go but message me the pics of the laughing smiling women cruising around Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen going to the shopping malls.
Is the problem of "crimes rate" related with women in shopping!! :lol:

anyway, this is some panoramic view in those countries:

in Yemeni market
images

Women association in Yemen
images

images

Saudi shopping
images

photo_1288598975187-1-0.jpg

Shopping mall in Ryad or Jeddah (Saudi)
77949102.jpg

Iranians women in stadium
reg05.jpg

shopping in Teheran
iran_girl.jpg

images

Last edited:

The genocide in Darfur by Mooslims is not so scenic, eh, virgin chaser?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nations with the highest murder rates are christian

List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Crime Rates

countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.jpg

"Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic"

i'm an atheist/agnostic/apathetic
social liberal
moderately conservative on fiscal and military issues (and crime)

and my response;

perhaps the reason christian nations have higher crime rates than islamic nations is because in islamic nations you get one chance at crime and then they start chopping off hands and heads while in christian nations they tend to give you a few years in jail and then release you to commit MORE crimes?

just a thought

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Neither was the christian genocide in Rwanda

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic

"Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic"

social liberal

and my response;

perhaps the reason christian nations have higher crime rates than islamic nations is because in islamic nations you get one chance at crime and then they start chopping off hands and heads while in christian nations they tend to give you a few years in jail and then release you to commit MORE crimes?

just a thought

Yes, it is just a thought.

Let us know when you have a fact

You saw couples cruising in Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Pakistan or Afghanistan?:eusa_liar:

Even In Iran you cannot go anywhere with a woman unless you are married? why are you lying?

what your point has to do with crimes rate? idiot

My point is dumb fuck, countries like Somalia have no government and other Muslim countries like Sudan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Afghanistan barely have a government and they don't report stats for murders, I told you this like 6 times. Even dangerous American cities like Detroit and Baltimore seem like paradise compared to most of those Muslim shit hole countries you idiot, and you still ignore my question, did you see women and couples in Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan and Yemen walking around at night? you jack ass?:eusa_liar:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

This one can't explain why christians are so violent, so he has to make up stuff about how female Muslims don't shop.:cuckoo:

social liberal

and my response;

just a thought

Yes, it is just a thought.

Let us know when you have a fact

Allah's thoughts are to kill kill kill...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

I'm still waiting to see proof of the women cruising around Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia at night by themselves.

Now that you've been proven wrong, will you explain why you were so sure your fiction was a fact?

Or will you pretend you never said it?

Neither was the christian genocide in Rwanda

Christian doctrine opposes genocide.:clap2:

Islam desires genocide. :eek:

Quran 17:16... :eek:
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Forum List

Back