Christ is real

Who has seen God? Who can prove they've seen him? No one. So he's fictional.

Unless you can prove otherwise....
Greetings

I'm only going to say this once, paste, copy it,
SLEEP ON IT, and take a good look at your heart Examine your heart like a doctor operating the very valves of your heart.

imagesCAZCELNB.jpg
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Romans 3:3

Well said. Because of unbelief, they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
Romans 11:20

And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
Romans 11:23

Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:12-13

AND Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:14-15 (NKJV)
R (5).png

But he or she who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations,
and then the end will come!
Matt 24:13-14

Last edited:
This one can't be reconciled by any logic. Why would the god devise a scheme so hateful as to willingly have is son brutally tortured and killed for no logical reason at all?

Was the god flawed by a need for sadism as well as being flawed by jealousy too?

This is not the only instance by far of him promoting murder.

And so weak willed as to feel the emotions of anger? Another human failing according to his own priorities.

The Loving Plan of our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ
God is a god of justice. He lives by a celestial law of justice. The reason that the overall majority of intelligences obey him in the universe is because he is an honorable and just God. But God is also a loving God and wishes for his children to progress and have the opportunity to be the best they can be. In order for them to progress, it was essential that God send his children to a mortal world to learn good from evil and experience temporal pain, sorrow, and death that they might learn to prize the good over the evil. By coming to a mortal world, all mankind sin and fall short of the glory of God. It would be unjust for God to allow mankind to enter the kingdom of Heaven once they have sinned and fallen short of his glory. For no unclean thing can enter therein.

The solution to the problem is to have one who never sins come and suffer to the degree of all the sins of the world. This would be a complete injustice for one such to suffer for sin if He never sinned or has fallen short of God's glory. Such a being would, of a necessity, deserve a grand recompense for all his suffering to be just. Since Jesus suffered for all the sins of the whole world, God would recompense him for all his unjust suffering and death by granting him the recompense of being able to forgive sin if a being repents. His suffer was so exquisite and painful than a normal human being would never have been able to undergo such suffering. It caused Jesus to bleed from every pore of his body and even caused him, one of the greatest of all, to tremble both body and spirit and made him wish that he might not have to drink this bitter cup. Nevertheless, He humbled Himself before His Father and partook of the bitter cup. His recompense was the right to forgive anyone who repents of his sins.

This allowed the Father to give the necessary experience to the billions of other children that he had so they could receive a body of flesh and bones and experience good and evil and learn to choose the good over the evil and become more like God himself. God knew that under this plan, it would all be temporary and in the end would save and exalt many to a greater state of existence. Jesus, before he was born, was a most excellent spirit son of the Father. He was such a good being that he was chosen by the Father to be part of the godhead from the beginning. The Father himself could not make the sacrifice needed because he was already a resurrected immortal being and could never die. Jesus on the other hand, had not yet received an immortal body of flesh and bones and could come to this mortal earth and suffer and die for all the sins of mankind.

This why God devised a plan so wonderful that it would not only save and exalt his Son Jesus Christ but it would also save and exalt all those who repent and choose to be good beings in and of themselves. All mankind would now have a means of salvation and exaltation to the highest degrees of heaven. Jesus wasn't forced by the Father to come down and be the Savior of the World but loved his fellow brothers and sister to such a degree that he volunteered to be the Savior of the World. Now we are all free to choose good over evil and to be exalted into the highest degree of heaven thanks be to a loving Father in Heaven and a loving and caring Savior, even Jesus Christ. Blessed be the name of God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ eternally. Even so. Amen.

1 Peter 3:18
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Greetings

I'm only going to say this once, paste, copy it,
SLEEP ON IT, and take a good look at your heart Examine your heart like a doctor operating the very valves of your heart.

For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Romans 3:3

Well said. Because of unbelief, they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
Romans 11:20

And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
Romans 11:23

Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:12-13

AND Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:14-15 (NKJV)
View attachment 786606
But he or she who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations,
and then the end will come!
Matt 24:13-14

So you've got nothing then?

No evidence, no proof. Just Bible quotes.

I'm going to PROVE Harry Potter exists by quoting Harry Potter books. Will you believe me?

So you've got nothing then?

No evidence, no proof. Just Bible quotes.

I'm going to PROVE Harry Potter exists by quoting Harry Potter books. Will you believe me?
keep looking you will get the answer is in your heart that's always been your problem all your life
read-my-lips-no-new-taxes.gif

Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.

A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And He left them and departed.
Matt 16:1-4

Luke 20:23-25 "Why do you test Me?

Romans 3:10-11 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.

R.jpg

the biblical view of Harry Potter
Christian analyses of the series have argued that it embraces ideals of friendship, loyalty, courage, love, and the temptation of power. After the final volume was published, Rowling said she intentionally incorporated Christian themes, in particular the idea that love may hold power over death.

What religion does Harry Potter believe in?
In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry gouges a small cross, the major symbol of Christianity, into the tree under which he buried Mad-Eye Moody's eye. As many Christians are buried under some form of a cross, this could be an affirmation of Moody's and or Harry's faith.

What does Christianity say about Harry Potter?
"It is the duty of Christian parents to oppose Harry Potter," said Murray, since the Bible condemns witchcraft (Deuteronomy 18:9-12) and tells Christians to "avoid every kind of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22).

Last edited:
keep looking you will get the answer is in your heart that's always been your problem all your life
read-my-lips-no-new-taxes.gif

Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.

A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And He left them and departed.
Matt 16:1-4

Luke 20:23-25 "Why do you test Me?

Romans 3:10-11 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.

View attachment 786702

the biblical view of Harry Potter
Christian analyses of the series have argued that it embraces ideals of friendship, loyalty, courage, love, and the temptation of power. After the final volume was published, Rowling said she intentionally incorporated Christian themes, in particular the idea that love may hold power over death.

What religion does Harry Potter believe in?
In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry gouges a small cross, the major symbol of Christianity, into the tree under which he buried Mad-Eye Moody's eye. As many Christians are buried under some form of a cross, this could be an affirmation of Moody's and or Harry's faith.

What does Christianity say about Harry Potter?
"It is the duty of Christian parents to oppose Harry Potter," said Murray, since the Bible condemns witchcraft (Deuteronomy 18:9-12) and tells Christians to "avoid every kind of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22).

I've been looking for a long time. I found that Harry Potter is fiction, and God is also fiction.

Harry Potter isn't witchcraft, it's fiction. You don't need to oppose it. Witchcraft DOESN'T EXIST. Never has. It's all stories, and power plays. The Pendle Witches in north west England weren't witches, it was just two families getting revenge on the other family.

There's no evidence it even exists.

And quote the Bible is a little futile seeing how CONTRADICTORY the Bible is. You see the Bible saying "Love thy neighbor" in Mark 12:31.

And yet people use the Bible to justify pounding on gay people among others. And yet they can still justify electing a president who has committed adultery on ALL THREE WIVES, even though the Bible says they should be put to death in Leviticus 20:10 and Deuteronomy 22:22

Even in John 8:4-11 he says "They said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?”"

The Bible is a book of man, for man. It has nothing to do with God. If there were a God, that God would have produced as universe which doesn't have contradictions. There are rules and those rules exist. You could say "well, there's gravity, but if I put a ball in a bucket and swing it around, the ball will not fall to the floor" but still, all the rules are being obeyed. And then there's this book so HUMAN, so full of inconsistencies, so emotional, so very much like humans and NOTHING like any God could be.

And who made God?

I've been looking for a long time. I found that Harry Potter is fiction, and God is also fiction.

Harry Potter isn't witchcraft, it's fiction. You don't need to oppose it. Witchcraft DOESN'T EXIST. Never has. It's all stories, and power plays. The Pendle Witches in north west England weren't witches, it was just two families getting revenge on the other family.

And quote the Bible is a little futile seeing how CONTRADICTORY the Bible is. You see the Bible saying "Love thy neighbor" in Mark 12:31.

And yet people use the Bible to justify pounding on gay people among others. And yet they can still justify electing a president who has committed adultery on ALL THREE WIVES, even though the Bible says they should be put to death in Leviticus 20:10 and Deuteronomy 22:22

Even in John 8:4-11 he says "They said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?”"

The Bible is a book of man, for man. It has nothing to do with God. If there were a God, that God would have produced as universe which doesn't have contradictions. There are rules and those rules exist. You could say "well, there's gravity, but if I put a ball in a bucket and swing it around, the ball will not fall to the floor" but still, all the rules are being obeyed. And then there's this book so HUMAN, so full of inconsistencies, so emotional, so very much like humans and NOTHING like any God could be.

And who made God?

And who made God?
greeting
I understand searching you do have a point be patient
OIP (4).jpg

People distort the truth, the bible is to show not condemn, only those who condemn themselves
need to update meaning, the old to the new, but to understand the new, one must go back in time, to see what is true or false and why
And about the existence of God that is the most question where did we come from and why is God

About what you said men and women, writing Sooo! Many books

The King James Version is the old English transformation from Greek theology to the origin from Hebrew translated into so many books
Greek translated
To understand Greek interlinear, Hebrew translated from its alphabet to Greek the end result from all their books, Christ spoke Aramaic, and one needs to educate in all aspects of history, and culture the need to expand, if not then the mind is just in a box

As I show here below all the books translation, people just have a preference and their goes mixed up

In Ecclesiastes 12: 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; much study is a weariness of the flesh.

KJ21
And further, my son, by these words be admonished: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness to the flesh.

ASV
And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

AMP
But beyond this my son, [about going further than the words given by one Shepherd], be warned: the writing of many books is endless [so do not believe everything you read], and excessive study and devotion to books is wearying to the body.

AMPC
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

BRG
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

CSB
But beyond these, my son, be warned: there is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body.

CEB
Be careful, my child, of anything beyond them! There’s no end to the excessive production of scrolls. Studying too much wearies the body.

CJB
In addition, my son, take heed: one can write many books — there’s no end to it; and one can study so much that it wearies the flesh.

CEV
My child, I warn you to stay away from any teachings except these. There is no end to books, and too much study will wear you out.

DARBY
And besides, my son, be warned by them: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

DRA
More than these, my son, require not. Of making many books there is no end: and much study is an affliction of the flesh.

ERV
So, son, study these sayings, but be careful about other teachings. People are always writing books, and too much study will make you very tired.

EHV
My son, beware of anything in addition to these. There is no end of making many books, and much study wears out the body.

ESV
My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
ESVUK
My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

EXB
So be ·careful [warned], my son. ·People are always writing [There is no end to the making of many] books, and too much study ·will make you tired [wearies the body].

GNV
And of other things beside these, my son, take thou heed: for there is none end in making many books, and much reading is a weariness of the flesh.

GW
Be warned, my children, against anything more than these. People never stop writing books. Too much studying will wear out your body.

GNT
My child, there is something else to watch out for. There is no end to the writing of books, and too much study will wear you out.

HCSB
But beyond these, my son, be warned: there is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body.

ICB
So be careful, my son, about other teachings. People are always writing books. And too much study will make you very tired.

ISV
So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body.

JUB
My son, in addition to this, be admonished: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

AKJV
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

LSB
But in addition to this, my son, be warned: the making of many books is endless, and much devotion to books is wearying to the flesh.

LEB
My son, be careful about anything beyond these things. For the writing of books is endless, and too much study is wearisome.

TLB
But, my son, be warned: there is no end of opinions ready to be expressed. Studying them can go on forever and become very exhausting!

MSG
But regarding anything beyond this, dear friend, go easy. There’s no end to the publishing of books, and constant study wears you out so you’re no good for anything else. The last and final word is this: Fear God. Do what he tells you.

MEV
My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness to the flesh.

NOG
Be warned, my children, against anything more than these. People never stop writing books. Too much studying will wear out your body.

NABRE
As to more than these, my son, beware. Of the making of many books there is no end, and in much study there is weariness for the flesh.

NASB
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive study is wearying to the body.

NASB1995
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.

NCB
In regard to anything beyond these, my child, beware. There is no end to the writing of many books, and extensive study results in a weariness of the flesh.

NCV
So be careful, my son, about other teachings. People are always writing books, and too much study will make you tired.

NET
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. There is no end to the making of many books, and much study is exhausting to the body.

NIRV
My son, be careful not to pay attention to anything added to them. Books will never stop being written. Too much studying makes people tired.

NIV
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

NIVUK
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

NKJV
And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.

NLV
But more than this, my son, be careful. There is no end to the writing of many books and reading many of them makes the body tired.

NLT
But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.

NRSVA
Of anything beyond these, my child, beware. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

NRSVACE
Of anything beyond these, my child, beware. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

NRSVCE

NRSVUE

OJB
And further, by these, beni, be admonished; of making many sefarim there is no ketz; and much study is a weariness of the basar.

RSV

RSVCE

TLV
Be warned my son of anything in addition to them: There is no end to the making of many books, and excessive study wearies the flesh.

VOICE
So be warned, my child, of anything else that might be said! There is no end to writing books, and excessive study only exhausts the body.

WEB
Furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

WYC
My son, seek thou no more than these; none end there is to make many books, and oft thinking is (a) torment of [the] flesh. (My son, seek thou no more than this; for there is no end to the making of many books, and thinking too much will only torment thy flesh.)

YLT
And further, from these, my son, be warned; the making of many books hath no end, and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

images (51).jpg

greeting
View attachment 786901

People distort the truth, the bible is to show not condemn, only those who condemn themselves
need to update meaning, the old to the new, but to understand the new, one must go back in time, to see what is true or false and why
And about the existence of God that is the most question where did we come from and why is God

About what you said men and women, writing Sooo! Many books

The King James Version is the old English transformation from Greek theology to the origin from Hebrew translated into so many books
Greek translated
To understand Greek interlinear, Hebrew translated from its alphabet to Greek the end result from all their books, Christ spoke Aramaic, and one needs to educate in all aspects of history, and culture the need to expand, if not then the mind is just in a box

As I show here below all the books translation, people just have a preference and their goes mixed up

In Ecclesiastes 12: 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; much study is a weariness of the flesh.

KJ21
And further, my son, by these words be admonished: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness to the flesh.

ASV
And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

AMP
But beyond this my son, [about going further than the words given by one Shepherd], be warned: the writing of many books is endless [so do not believe everything you read], and excessive study and devotion to books is wearying to the body.

AMPC
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

BRG

CSB

CEB
Be careful, my child, of anything beyond them! There’s no end to the excessive production of scrolls. Studying too much wearies the body.

CJB
In addition, my son, take heed: one can write many books — there’s no end to it; and one can study so much that it wearies the flesh.

CEV
My child, I warn you to stay away from any teachings except these. There is no end to books, and too much study will wear you out.

DARBY
And besides, my son, be warned by them: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

DRA
More than these, my son, require not. Of making many books there is no end: and much study is an affliction of the flesh.

ERV
So, son, study these sayings, but be careful about other teachings. People are always writing books, and too much study will make you very tired.

EHV
My son, beware of anything in addition to these. There is no end of making many books, and much study wears out the body.

ESV
ESVUK

EXB
So be ·careful [warned], my son. ·People are always writing [There is no end to the making of many] books, and too much study ·will make you tired [wearies the body].

GNV
And of other things beside these, my son, take thou heed: for there is none end in making many books, and much reading is a weariness of the flesh.

GW

GNT
My child, there is something else to watch out for. There is no end to the writing of books, and too much study will wear you out.

HCSB

ICB
So be careful, my son, about other teachings. People are always writing books. And too much study will make you very tired.

ISV
So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body.

JUB
My son, in addition to this, be admonished: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

AKJV

LSB
But in addition to this, my son, be warned: the making of many books is endless, and much devotion to books is wearying to the flesh.

LEB
My son, be careful about anything beyond these things. For the writing of books is endless, and too much study is wearisome.

TLB
But, my son, be warned: there is no end of opinions ready to be expressed. Studying them can go on forever and become very exhausting!

MSG
But regarding anything beyond this, dear friend, go easy. There’s no end to the publishing of books, and constant study wears you out so you’re no good for anything else. The last and final word is this: Fear God. Do what he tells you.

MEV
My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness to the flesh.

NOG

NABRE
As to more than these, my son, beware. Of the making of many books there is no end, and in much study there is weariness for the flesh.

NASB
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive study is wearying to the body.

NASB1995
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.

NCB
In regard to anything beyond these, my child, beware. There is no end to the writing of many books, and extensive study results in a weariness of the flesh.

NCV
So be careful, my son, about other teachings. People are always writing books, and too much study will make you tired.

NET
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. There is no end to the making of many books, and much study is exhausting to the body.

NIRV
My son, be careful not to pay attention to anything added to them. Books will never stop being written. Too much studying makes people tired.

NIV

NIVUK

NKJV
And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.

NLV
But more than this, my son, be careful. There is no end to the writing of many books and reading many of them makes the body tired.

NLT
But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.

NRSVA

NRSVACE

NRSVCE

NRSVUE

OJB
And further, by these, beni, be admonished; of making many sefarim there is no ketz; and much study is a weariness of the basar.

RSV

RSVCE

TLV
Be warned my son of anything in addition to them: There is no end to the making of many books, and excessive study wearies the flesh.

VOICE
So be warned, my child, of anything else that might be said! There is no end to writing books, and excessive study only exhausts the body.

WEB
Furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

WYC
My son, seek thou no more than these; none end there is to make many books, and oft thinking is (a) torment of [the] flesh. (My son, seek thou no more than this; for there is no end to the making of many books, and thinking too much will only torment thy flesh.)

YLT
And further, from these, my son, be warned; the making of many books hath no end, and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

View attachment 786917
Who are you even replying to?

replying to you enjoy

It's not very enjoyable when you write a post and the person doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to what you wrote.
Then to reply with something that won't function with the reply button is even worse.

I don't need this kind of nonsense, bye bye.

It's not very enjoyable when you write a post and the person doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to what you wrote.
Then to reply with something that won't function with the reply button is even worse.

I don't need this kind of nonsense, bye bye.
I only can give these words

John 9:39 And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

John 9: 40 Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

John 9: 41 Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

47831.jpg
sin 1.jpg

Forum List

Back