Chris Wallace Taunts Trump About Masks..John Roberts Was Damn Near Cussing Out The President Yesterday.....Now They're Reporting On His Positive Test

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Fox News launches their October Surprise

Chris Wallace is talking now.....all the usual suspects are involved in this. Now Chris Wallace is saying the Trump family was violating the rules set forth by the Cleveland Clinic, saying they weren't wearing a mask. That mask is like an energy shield and it will protect you from bullets, lightning bolts, and of course COVID-19.

Chris is now relishing in the fact that Trump will be off the campaign trail for at least 10 days to 2 weeks.

Faux News set Trump up during that debate.

Not much of a stretch to say that Trump was either poisoned by the left of they faked his positive test. Now this lying jerk Chris Wallace is haranguing the president over mask wearing. He was complaining a few minutes ago about them not wearing masks....yet he wasn't wearing one either.
What a putz.

Chris Wallace is trying to point his finger at the president....instead of offering some consolation.
You can tell how much this little prick hates Trump.

Hates him so much that he's happy to hand Biden a campaign issue 32 days before the election.

Yesterday John Roberts lost it....so obviously he hates him too.

.....but he's much more jovial now.

John Roberts ask for the millionth damn time....does the President condemn the KKK......and he has answered that stupid question hundreds of times over the last 4 years. The answer is no and no matter how many times these lying journalists want to ask that stupid question...the answer will still be no.

Yet not one of them asks Biden if he still wants to defund the police or if he will disavow BLM or ANTIFA.

Last edited:
So let's get this straight: To the extent that wearing a mask is beneficial, its benefit is PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE.

So for those who can employ actual LOGIC, the fact that Trump seldom wears a mask in public HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS BEING INFECTED!
Yet lying Chris Wallace claims that mask will protect us from all of it...even airborne virus.

At any rate....the left's reaction to this is predictable:

I watched a video of the John Roberts exchange with the lovely press secretary and Roberts was incoherent.

He first accused the President of not condemning white supremacists. The Press Secretary proceeded to read about a dozen direct quotes from the President where he did exactly that.

Then Roberts sputtered that he wanted THE PRESS SECRETARY to condemn white supremacists...on behalf of the President? What the fuck?

To those who were actually listening closely he came across as an idiot.

So let's get this straight: To the extent that wearing a mask is beneficial, its benefit is PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE.

So for those who can employ actual LOGIC, the fact that Trump seldom wears a mask in public HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS BEING INFECTED!
To the extent that wearing a mask is beneficial, its benefit is PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE.

Even that supposition is questionable.

Trump has been the victim of alot of sabotage since he's been president.

I wouldn't put it past someone inside the White House is planting the virus in the tests to make it look like Trump has the virus.
I hope they take the time to retest him and keep that test under lock and seal and away from possible tampering.

It would be fun to interview Chris Wallace
Q: How long have you been a white supremacist?
A: I am not a white supremacist.
Q: Why do you enjoy being a white supremacist so much?
Q: Why do keep denying that you a white supremacist?
Q: Is everyone in your family also a white supremacist?
Q: Are you voting for Joe Biden because he is a white supremacist like you?
Q: When you attend your white supremacist meetings do you wear any special costumes?
Q: Why do keep denying that you are a white supremacist?
Q: .. . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Yet lying Chris Wallace claims that mask will protect us from all of it...even airborne virus.

At any rate....the left's reaction to this is predictable:

I really like Styx.

Mark Kaye points out that the Dems screwed up bigtime.

Chris Wallace acted like a jerk this morning toward the president.....and now Trump is a focus of sympathy.....totally the opposite of what the Democrats wanted.

Chris Wallace is talking now.....all the usual suspects are involved in this. Now Chris Wallace is saying the Trump family was violating the rules set forth by the Cleveland Clinic, saying they weren't wearing a mask. That mask is like an energy shield and it will protect you from bullets, lightning bolts, and of course COVID-19.

Chris is now relishing in the fact that Trump will be off the campaign trail for at least 10 days to 2 weeks.

Not much of a stretch to say that Trump was either poisoned by the left of they faked his positive test. Now this lying jerk Chris Wallace is haranguing the president over mask wearing. He was complaining a few minutes ago about them not wearing masks....yet he wasn't wearing one either.
What a putz.

Chris Wallace is trying to point his finger at the president....instead of offering some consolation.

Hates him so much that he's happy to hand Biden a campaign issue 32 days before the election.

John Roberts ask for the millionth damn time....does the President condemn the KKK......and he has answered that stupid question hundreds of times over the last 4 years. The answer is no and no matter how many times these lying journalists want to ask that stupid question...the answer will still be no.

Yet not one of them asks Biden if he still wants to defund the police or if he will disavow BLM or ANTIFA.

The slimeball Dimm's and deranged media have Trump temporarily down now and they're whipping him like a 40 acre mule!

What a putz.

He wasn’t wearing one, Chris Wallace that is. And he already asked Trump the same question during the 2016 debate and got his answer. Why doesn’t anyone ask abiden if he disavows the kkk?

To the extent that wearing a mask is beneficial, its benefit is PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE.

Even that supposition is questionable.
99.99999% of people don't wear mask correctly and even reuse mask. I see a mass rise in respiratory illness caused by excessive mask wearing and reusing mask.

Forum List

Back