Chris Wallace: No Way Trump Will Win In 2020 With Just His Base

All the networks were telling us Trump had no chance to win, it would be a landslide for Hillary, all the way until they started counting the votes.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.
I heard that no way can Trump win with his base before. That's right. It was in 2016.

All the networks were telling us Trump had no chance to win, it would be a landslide for Hillary, all the way until they started counting the votes.

But, but, but Hillary won the National Popular Vote!!!

Kalifornia!!!

Alright, the reality is after eight years of Obama and Biden not running the Democratic Party thought it was wise to run Hillary while pretending there would be an open Primary.

When Wikileaks along with Comey sunk Hillary Trump chance to win opened but can it happen again?

Sure but of a strong enough candidate from the left run then Trump will lose.

Most people are getting wise to his lies, but Russia and Israel want him to win, so I expect massive cheating, watch Florida.

Penny in case you're not up on the news, please do keep your eyes on it. The only cheating going on was Obama, Clinton, the DOJ and the FBI. God willing, the piper is about be paid.

So some Trump worshippers would have you to believe, and you do. But its not true. You might want to read Pages and whats his name transcript and then you will understand why it really hurt the GOP to put them online.

Kalifornia!!!

Alright, the reality is after eight years of Obama and Biden not running the Democratic Party thought it was wise to run Hillary while pretending there would be an open Primary.

When Wikileaks along with Comey sunk Hillary Trump chance to win opened but can it happen again?

Well Trump will not win MI, WI or Pa again.

Kalifornia!!!

You do not know that.

Kalifornia!!!

You do not know that.

Oh I do, unless there is cheating.

Kalifornia!!!

You do not know that.

Oh I do, unless there is cheating.

There was no cheating the last time and again you do not know how 2020 will turn out.

Most people are getting wise to his lies, but Russia and Israel want him to win, so I expect massive cheating, watch Florida.

Penny in case you're not up on the news, please do keep your eyes on it. The only cheating going on was Obama, Clinton, the DOJ and the FBI. God willing, the piper is about be paid.

So some Trump worshippers would have you to believe, and you do. But its not true. You might want to read Pages and whats his name transcript and then you will understand why it really hurt the GOP to put them online.

Yeah. We can read how the REAL collusion was between Obama, the DOJ and the FBI to keep or get Trump out of office. This entire thing is about to blow up in your faces. Reaping and sowing Penny

Kalifornia!!!

Wrong

Trump
Is locking up the 5 swing states

Pa now will get great help with steel coming back so strong

Trump has the election already locked up

Kalifornia!!!

Wrong

Trump
Is locking up the 5 swing states

Pa now will get great help with steel coming back so strong

Trump has the election already locked up

Look, if you believe Trump is Nixon or Reagan then fine but I am a realist and Trump can lose like George H.W. Bush did in 1992.

No one knows the future and if a strong Libertarian candidate like Weld runs it could take enough votes like Stein did to Hillary in 2016 in key swing states.

So who knows...

A golden oldie ...

CvlIfHPUAAAdoRI.jpg

Yeah. We can read how the REAL collusion was between Obama, the DOJ and the FBI to keep or get Trump out of office. This entire thing is about to blow up in your faces. Reaping and sowing Penny

Read it, and you will understand what I mean. Really looked bad for the GOP. Backfired on them. If anything was a master plan it was the never Trumpers who were the Republicans, LOL.

And that seems to be all the president cares about now, Wallace tells Fox News’ Shepard Smith.

Fox News host Chris Wallace told colleague Shepard Smith on Friday that there’s no way Donald Trump can win a second term with just his base — and the president doesn’t seem to care about anyone else now.

Smith asked if Trump is simply going to “stay with the base, placate the base and forget everybody else and just figure out a way come 2020?”

“You can’t do it,” Wallace responded, “because there’s just not enough votes in the base.” Even with polling that indicates as much as 40 percent of eligible voters may be “ever-Trumpers,” that’s “not enough to win an election,” Wallace emphasized. “So he’s going to have to expand his base.”

While his backers love his border wall, it’s not popular with the majority of Americans, Wallace noted. He’s going to need the “independents ... suburban Republicans, suburban women,” Wallace added.

I agree! Trump slithered through the crack in 2016 - but not 2020. His idiot base is whistling past the political graveyard. It should be entertaining watching Trump trying to expand his base.

Which is why we'll see even MORE Russian interference and Pizzagate stories than in 2016.

But even that won't likely be enough.
They had one hell of an "October Surprise" last time round. Be prepared for an even "better" one this time

Trump's base is big enough. If the economy stays good, the swing voters will vote for Trump to keep the good times rolling.

The whole point of the article is to convince Trump to abandon his base in the hopes of capturing swing voters.

Trump knows better than to do that.

Trump doesn't need swing voters...but swing voters will flock to him.

Oh?

The trouble is that they were spot on right in 2018. Nearly every pollster was within the margin of error and a couple missed by less than 1 point in the generic ballot. Among the biggest misses were Rasmussen who had Republicans up by 1. They got the party wrong and missed by 8 points.

You want to stick your head in the sand go ahead. It will be chopped off in 2020.

Kalifornia!!!

Years ago a radio host believed that Hillary had the Democratic Party by the cajones. Being that Bill was far worse a sexual predator then we know. She smoothed that all out and kept the real sleazy part as clean as possible. Thr truth damaging the Dem party. So she was given her shot and was popular by the base anyway in 2008. And frankly, that was her chance. But Obama came out of nowhere. In 2016 she was given another shot And strangely backed as other candidates were quickly removed. O'Malley may have been better for the Progs and removed. But Sanders was pesky. And not easy to remove. She has only herself to blame for she had the playbook in both election cycles and blew it to people who played it better in different ways.

Is that why Comey re-opened Hillary's email investigation a week before the vote, because FBI was colluding with democrats?

Anatomy of Trump supporter:
gfufw81tzgm21.jpg

And that seems to be all the president cares about now, Wallace tells Fox News’ Shepard Smith.

Fox News host Chris Wallace told colleague Shepard Smith on Friday that there’s no way Donald Trump can win a second term with just his base — and the president doesn’t seem to care about anyone else now.

Smith asked if Trump is simply going to “stay with the base, placate the base and forget everybody else and just figure out a way come 2020?”

“You can’t do it,” Wallace responded, “because there’s just not enough votes in the base.” Even with polling that indicates as much as 40 percent of eligible voters may be “ever-Trumpers,” that’s “not enough to win an election,” Wallace emphasized. “So he’s going to have to expand his base.”

While his backers love his border wall, it’s not popular with the majority of Americans, Wallace noted. He’s going to need the “independents ... suburban Republicans, suburban women,” Wallace added.

I agree! Trump slithered through the crack in 2016 - but not 2020. His idiot base is whistling past the political graveyard. It should be entertaining watching Trump trying to expand his base.

You're gonna run Biden...or Bernie...or Kamala...or Fauxcahontas? Just watch Trump's "base" expand if you Democrats run any of those clueless idiots!

Pretty sure Wallace said the same about TRUMP not being able to win in 2016 with just his base. So without knowing who the democrats nominate Wallace looks like a fool making such a claim.

Forum List

Back