Chris Stevens Mother Tells Trump and Republicans To STFU!

You've allowed politics to steal your humanity.. THIS WOMAN lost her child, no matter how old a child is they're always your baby.. I won't stomp on a grieving mother for shits n grins.. There is enough fucking information out there without having to trash her.

And that gives her the right to order people to not discuss matters of national security? And frankly, I don't have much respect for her as mother at this point. It's been how many years? She's past the grieving stage. She knows (or ought to know) the depths of Hillary's inhumanity and corruption. I don't respect someone enabling someone as evil as HIllary. She can go to hell with her son's murderers for all I care. I know the face of evil; and I don't tolerate people like her trying to enable it.
PAST THE GRIEVING STAGE OF LOSING YOUR CHILD???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You NEVER get over it.

A grieving stage and "not getting over it" are two different things.I was obviously speaking of a period in which the depths of sorrow are greatest. But if you want to waste posts on semantics....

Semantics?? Losing a child is NEVER about semantics. My best friend lost her son.. the grief never ends.. she has bad days, often.. she breaks often and feels as if her life is over but she has to go on.. you need to take a step back.. But for the grace of God, there go I.

How long ago? You are right that the grief never ends, however in my case I learned to accept that my son is gone. I still have bad days but they are not as intense and don't come as often anymore. Then again, I tend to push it away when memories come and I keep busy and try to not think about it. Give your friend my best wishes. It's a really long and hard road. Another thing that really helped me is that I have another son who I had to think of. I knew my other son still needed his mom.
Thank you Chris.. I will do that.. It's been about 4 yrs now.. not long enough.. He was only 5 yrs old. Again, so very sorry for your loss.

I didn't say if you cared or not. I was just telling you the reality. And it's not the right thing to tell people that they shouldn't speak on this issue. We all have the same rights. She's not any extra special because her son died.

You've allowed politics to steal your humanity.. THIS WOMAN lost her child, no matter how old a child is they're always your baby.. I won't stomp on a grieving mother for shits n grins.. There is enough fucking information out there without having to trash her.

And that gives her the right to order people to not discuss matters of national security? And frankly, I don't have much respect for her as mother at this point. It's been how many years? She's past the grieving stage. She knows (or ought to know) the depths of Hillary's inhumanity and corruption. I don't respect someone enabling someone as evil as HIllary. She can go to hell with her son's murderers for all I care. I know the face of evil; and I don't tolerate people like her trying to enable it.
PAST THE GRIEVING STAGE OF LOSING YOUR CHILD???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You NEVER get over it.

A grieving stage and "not getting over it" are two different things.I was obviously speaking of a period in which the depths of sorrow are greatest. But if you want to waste posts on semantics....

Semantics?? Losing a child is NEVER about semantics. My best friend lost her son.. the grief never ends.. she has bad days, often.. she breaks often and feels as if her life is over but she has to go on.. you need to take a step back.. But for the grace of God, there go I.

Look. I've never said her pain doesn't go away.

I remember those pics too. Stevens did not have a quick death. He suffered. Every time someone brings it up, she has to relive it. HOWEVER, her telling Trump to STFU about it solves nothing. She is aiming her ire and suffering at the wrong person. The others families don't want to stfu either. This is important, too. NEVER FORGET what was done and what could have been avoided. Even though it means more stabs in the heart to the mother of the one dragged thru the streets due to the person who ignored his pleas for help.

So yeah. She can tell everyone to STFU but for myself..I won't. Stevens needs a voice. He has many.
You have suffered medically and have had people use that against you... causing you pain.. you wanted it to stop and yet here you are disrespecting the same with something much worse. I'm shocked and ashamed you would say the above.
I am not doing any such thing, LGS. I understand her reasoning but I don't agree with it. It does not take away my pity for her to know such pain.

But like I said...this is going nowhere and it is not worth losing a friend. So...I am off to other topics.

I remember those pics too. Stevens did not have a quick death. He suffered. Every time someone brings it up, she has to relive it. HOWEVER, her telling Trump to STFU about it solves nothing. She is aiming her ire and suffering at the wrong person. The others families don't want to stfu either. This is important, too. NEVER FORGET what was done and what could have been avoided. Even though it means more stabs in the heart to the mother of the one dragged thru the streets due to the person who ignored his pleas for help.

So yeah. She can tell everyone to STFU but for myself..I won't. Stevens needs a voice. He has many.
You have suffered medically and have had people use that against you... causing you pain.. you wanted it to stop and yet here you are disrespecting the same with something much worse. I'm shocked and ashamed you would say the above.
I am not doing any such thing, LGS. I understand her reasoning but I don't agree with it. It does not take away my pity for her to know such pain.

But like I said...this is going nowhere and it is not worth losing a friend. So...I am off to other topics.
Gracie, I am not like other people here.. I would never betray or leave you as my friend.. I am a loyal friend.. Friends can disagree and it's ok.. I am brutally honest to a fault and didn;t mean to make you feel this way so I apologize. I still feel strongly about respecting Mrs. Stevens and will. I believe I have to stand before a mighty God some day and answer for many things, least of all my big mouth..

I don't think you're alone in that. I think all Dems and libtards will conveniently agree with you. And she hasn't earned anything in terms of silencing talk about threats to Americans and not holding leaders accountable. Nobody has earned that. NOBODY. People have fought and died so that our voices aren't silenced!

I don't really care if liberals happen to agree with me on this.. that doesn't make a knats SHIT to me.. I said it because it's the right thing to do.

I didn't say if you cared or not. I was just telling you the reality. And it's not the right thing to tell people that they shouldn't speak on this issue. We all have the same rights. She's not any extra special because her son died.

Wow. She can go to hell??? WTF is wrong with you?? You've changed since I've been gone.. you're a nasty vile person now.. I hope you find your way back to some semblance of a human being.

You know how much blood is on Hillary's hands? Do you? She should be leading the charge against Hillary; not being an apologist. I think she's dishonoring her son's death and America; and grieving is not an excuse for that, this many years after the fact.

What those savages did to that poor man . . . if there is evil in this world, that is it.

I don't really care if liberals happen to agree with me on this.. that doesn't make a knats SHIT to me.. I said it because it's the right thing to do.

Wow. She can go to hell??? WTF is wrong with you?? You've changed since I've been gone.. you're a nasty vile person now.. I hope you find your way back to some semblance of a human being.

You know how much blood is on Hillary's hands? Do you? She should be leading the charge against Hillary; not being an apologist. I think she's dishonoring her son's death and America; and grieving is not an excuse for that, this many years after the fact.

Yes, I do know and I loathe that BITCH.. I think she should stand trial for treason, involuntary manslaughter, aiding abetting, bribery, perjury and I think she should FUCKING HANG... but I won't ever use a grieving mother's wish to go after a political enemy.

We've already covered this. She can pound sand.
Those of you in the right only want to use these deaths to attack people you hate. You care nothing of them. You are despicable.
And the left..like Hillary who lied to the faces of the loved ones. Is Hillary honoring the wishes of Mrs Smith?
No , Hillary honors no one and nothing but that doesn't mean we should follow her or anyone else who suffers the loss of a child. Why are we stooping to behave like liberals now? I don't get it. Since when did crossing lines of abject humanity become ok?

Those of you in the right only want to use these deaths to attack people you hate. You care nothing of them. You are despicable.
And the left..like Hillary who lied to the faces of the loved ones. Is Hillary honoring the wishes of Mrs Smith?
Thank you for proving my point.
Get off of your fucking moral pedestal.. you don't give a shit about anything but making a political point which is why you're trolling Deltex for simply asking a question. I've never once seen you extend a kind offer to a conservative about anything.

No , Hillary honors no one and nothing but that doesn't mean we should follow her or anyone else who suffers the loss of a child. Why are we stooping to behave like liberals now? I don't get it. Since when did crossing lines of abject humanity become ok?
If you were behaving like liberals, we would not be having this discussion.

Oh really?? Tell that to Twitter.. you LIBERALS are in no fucking place to take any moral high ground right now.. Your entire party has exploded in corruption .. the Wiki leaks story is going to take you and your smarmy criminal party down. More to come..

As far as I'm concerned, Hillary is at least partly responsible for those mens' deaths.

Because everyone would be ignoring it?

I have no problem not mentioning his name...or the names of any of the others...the name are part of recorded history. Just don't forget the failures of those responsible. The only reason the op brings up the subject is to distract.

Woke up from a deep sleep....going back there now. Goddam iPad.

I have no problem not mentioning his name...or the names of any of the others...the name are part of recorded history. Just don't forget the failures of those responsible. The only reason the op brings up the subject is to distract.

Woke up from a deep sleep....going back there now. Goddam iPad.
Sweet dreams *hug

Yes, I do know and I loathe that BITCH.. I think she should stand trial for treason, involuntary manslaughter, aiding abetting, bribery, perjury and I think she should FUCKING HANG... but I won't ever use a grieving mother's wish to go after a political enemy.

I'm not "using" her in any way. She put out the request and endorsement of Hillary. But the reality as you allude to is this: Hillary did not take the call at 3 AM. Hillary was part of the stand down effort. Hillary lied to Americans and this woman when she sold the phony narrative of a video. And she did this b/c she had a lot of blood money on the line. And she callously screeched what difference does it make after the fact.

She has been in bed with dictators and warlords and fascists to the tune of billions of dollars. And I frankly don't think that her position as mother gives her the right to quiet us about all this in any capacity no matter how hard her travails may be. I put myself in the shoes of the dead CHRIS STEVENS who doesn't get a voice; but he would certainly not be covering up for Hillary if I were to speak to him beyond the grave. I can't see him saying don't talk about this; don't use my name. I can't see the other dead Americans saying, temper your outrage. I'm sorry; maybe my initial rhetoric could have been a little more graceful; but this sh** pisses me off. You should be much more mad at the people chasing the all mighty dollar who think this is mere collateral damage than someone like me who has pure righteous outrage for this.

Last edited:

I'm not "using" her in any way. She put out the request and endorsement of Hillary. But the reality as you allude to is this: Hillary did not take the call at 3 AM. Hillary was part of the stand down effort. Hillary lied to Americans and this woman when she sold the phony narrative of a video. And she did this b/c she had a lot of blood money on the line. And she callously screeched what difference does it make after the fact.

She has been in bed with dictators and warlords and fascists to the tune of billions of dollars. And I frankly don't think that her position as mother gives her the right to quiet us about all this in any capacity no matter how hard her travails may be. I put myself in the shoes of the dead CHRIS STEVENS who doesn't get a voice; but he would certainly not be covering up for Hillary if I were to speak to him beyond the grave. I can't see him saying don't talk about this; don't use my name. I can't see the other dead Americans saying, temper your outrage. I'm sorry; maybe my initial rhetoric could have been a little more graceful; but this sh** pisses me off. You should be much more mad at the people chasing the all mighty dollar who think this is mere collateral damage than someone like me who has pure righteous outrage for this.
I'm not mad at you.. disappointed. I knew you as a man of honor.. There is a line we can all cross. I'm done posting in this thread and I hope it dies out.. it's disgraceful.

Forum List

Back