Choppers fired on on Eastern Afghan by Pakistanis

I don't think they need them Mr. President, I believe they have a few of their own. Thanks to this guy.

In January 2004, Khan confessed to having been involved in a clandestine international network of nuclear weapons technology proliferation from Pakistan to Libya, Iran and North Korea. On February 5, 2004, the President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf, announced that he had pardoned Khan, who is widely seen as a national hero.[1] Recently Dr. Qadeer cleared the issue of confession which he said was handed to him by authorities[2].

A. Q. Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Image:A.Q.Khan.jpg

I meant fire them out of Jets and have them explode on impact

I meant fire them out of Jets and have them explode on impact

CRAWFORD, Tex., March 25 -- President Bush rewarded a key ally in the war on terrorism Friday by authorizing the sale of F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan, a move that reversed 15 years of policy begun under his father and that India warned would destabilize the volatile region.

Bush: U.S. to Sell F-16s to Pakistan (washingtonpost.com)

I see, well they have plenty of those too. !! 40 F-16's sold to them in the 80's and I believe that 30 of them are still flying, and this does not include the one's that Bush approved. So they seem to have plenty of those. In short, Pakistan cannot control their own borders, and in short harbor these terrorist organizations and and the same time pay lip service to NATO in order to receive massive amounts of aid. The only thing that NATO or the US gets from this is intelligence on these groups and cheap, sheets and towels, from the textile industries that were shifted to Pakistan from the US.

CRAWFORD, Tex., March 25 -- President Bush rewarded a key ally in the war on terrorism Friday by authorizing the sale of F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan, a move that reversed 15 years of policy begun under his father and that India warned would destabilize the volatile region.

Bush: U.S. to Sell F-16s to Pakistan (washingtonpost.com)

I see, well they have plenty of those too. !! 40 F-16's sold to them in the 80's and I believe that 30 of them are still flying, and this does not include the one's that Bush approved. So they seem to have plenty of those. In short, Pakistan cannot control their own borders, and in short harbor these terrorist organizations and and the same time pay lip service to NATO in order to receive massive amounts of aid. The only thing that NATO or the US gets from this is intelligence on these groups and cheap, sheets and towels, from the textile industries that were shifted to Pakistan from the US.

I agree and these are all facts that I have known for a while. However, there is a time and place to cut ties. It begins with another military firing on your soldiers.

I agree and these are all facts that I have known for a while. However, there is a time and place to cut ties. It begins with another military firing on your soldiers.

The facts are you have some Pakastani military personel firing most likely small arms at NATO rotary wing aircraft conducting operations close to the border. If I were to make a guess on this, I would venture to say, that these soilders, were acting on their own after hearing on the radio from their leadership about NATO clandestine operations into Pakistan. I rather doubt this came from any Pakastani command structure. As they know whats at stake and what they are risking by getting into a little indident with NATO and US forces. Now if it were found out, that they were firing on NATO aircraft cross border, at the direction of Pakastani command structure, then of course, there are plenty of ways to correct that.

A lack of discipline is no excuse it is a reason not an excuse.

I completely agree with that, however it would be upon the Pakistani command structure to instill that discipline on their people. If however it continues it may require a modification of the ROE to include weapons release for self defense purposes on any force that fires upon them in the region. Then you get into a slippery area there as you also run the risk of Blue on Blue incidents increasing too.

Pakistan needs to be held accountable either they are against Terrorists or NATO either way the aid needs to be cut until they make this decision

Pakistan needs to be held accountable either they are against Terrorists or NATO either way the aid needs to be cut until they make this decision

I am no supporter of Pakistans harboring terrorists and they DO NEED to step up and get these groups out of their country and not provide them with safe harbor. Thats a good idea, as well, however, I don't see that as likely to happen anytime soon. The risk you run though by cutting them off is a nation that supports terrorists that has Nuclear Weapons and very little oversight on those weapons. Something to consider.

I've considered this but we could easily allign ourselves with India who has had many ill relations with pakistan. This i believe would balance the scales in our favor more.

I've considered this but we could easily allign ourselves with India who has had many ill relations with pakistan. This i believe would balance the scales in our favor more.

i'm curious as to how mutually assured destruction is supposed to work on people who want to blow themselves up...

Kill them before they kill you and themselves. The enemy is identified and kept safe by the people who are supposed to be destroying it.

Obama has been the man saying we to actually go after OBL and after pakistan.

while that pathetic idiot in the white twiddles thumb his up aXX

In the same token he said he wants peaceful resolutions in the middle east while going to war with Iran??

Forum List

Back