Chinese Troops Cross Into India, Fortify Positions

told everyone to go to crowded Chinatown, everyone is safe

Totally worth it ...

Hong-Kong-Nightlife-Girls-825x510.jpg

No one is siding with China, idiot.
Is the truth hitting too close to home and thats what drives you to name calling?

there used to be a saying that politics ends at the waters edge

but liberals abandoned that high ideal when trump beat hillary in 2016

I don't understand why these two countries don't try (at least try...) to resolve this dispute once and for all :confused:
India can resolve it by giving china the territory it demands

that might settle the problem for at least a decade or two before china makes new demands
I don't think India wants to do something like that...China claims a territory called Arunachal Pradesh. It's a huge territory...I'm sure India doesn't want to give it to China.
To me the best way to solve this territorial dispute would be both countries dropping their territorial claims
Maybe it's not gonna happen but it would be the best choice in my opinion :)

To me the best way to solve this territorial dispute would be both countries dropping their territorial claims
That would make the territory an independent country whereas right now its part of India

India not only claims the territory but has occupied it since independance in 1947

china is the aggressor here

Is the truth hitting too close to home and thats what drives you to name calling?

I call bullshit on that. You just echo your masters talking points hoping if you repeat it enough it will become truth.

Show us actual support of China. I can show you plenty of criticism...Hong Kong, human rights, intellectual property rights, trade issues.

Note: opposing the use of broad based tariffs does not equal ”support” of China’s policies.

If you can’t, then just admit you are a Trumpbot.

That would make the territory an independent country whereas right now its part of India

India not only claims the territory but has occupied it since independance in 1947

Hong Kong
South China sea
Taiwan Straight
and now this.

Multi-nationalist institutions are in shambles and America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.

Show us actual support of China. I can show you plenty of criticism...Hong Kong, human rights, intellectual property rights, trade issues.
I can show you more lib criticism of trump than criticism of the communist dictatorship in china

and sometimes things may not go quite right for America v China under trumps watch and libs become absolutely gleeful

Multi-nationalist institutions are in shambles and .......

You state that like its a bad thing.....

..... America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.

Are you serious? A Nationalistic will to overcome is useless?

Stop getting your International relations talkling points from Disney, eh?

I don't think India wants to do something like that...China claims a territory called Arunachal Pradesh. It's a huge territory...I'm sure India doesn't want to give it to China.
Maybe it's not gonna happen but it would be the best choice in my opinion :)
When Chicoms claim they want to compromise, that means they only get 50%ish of what they demand while everyone else gets nothing.

No, it's more that I'm responding to a name caller (leftards).

Unfortunately...conservatives abandoned it then too.

Multi-nationalist institutions are in shambles and .......

You state that like its a bad thing.....

I think it is.

Tell me. What do you think America-First-Alone can do?

..... America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.

Are you serious? A Nationalistic will to overcome is useless?

Stop getting your International relations talkling points from Disney, eh?

You can have all the "nationalistic will" you want. But what are you going to do? Be precise.

Then you can talk to me about Disney and how Right always Triumphs and the world is neatly labeled into white hats and black hats and the bad guy is won over with a song.

Hong Kong
South China sea
Taiwan Straight
and now this.

Multi-nationalist institutions are in shambles and America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.
and America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.

If you change that to America-Only I agree

I can show you more lib criticism of trump than criticism of the communist dictatorship in china

That's irrelevant, or more to the point a red herring. Criticism of Trump has nothing to do with criticism of China. In fact, the Trumpists have been so busy criticizing the media, criticizing the dems, criticizing the liberals, they haven't had time to say much about China except VIRUS. Where are your policies? Anything beyond twitter rages and blunt tariffs that have cost a boatload in welfare to farmers while China is imprisoning it's minorities, cracking down on Hong Kong, taking over the South China Sea and investing all over the world for resources and influence? Anything? Hey - as lib - I'm noticing this shit. Are you?

and sometimes things may not go quite right for America v China under trumps watch and libs become absolutely gleeful

Do they? Maybe they are sick and tired of the incompetence that characterizes the Trump administration.

But, maybe you aren't aware...when it comes to China, there is bipartisanship....inside-us-indo-pacific-commands-20-billion-wish-list-to-deter-china-and-why-congress-may-approve-it

Hong Kong
South China sea
Taiwan Straight
and now this.

and America-First is useless in addressing China’s increasing incursions and international influence.

If you change that to America-Only I agree

What new multi-national alliances have we formed to deal with China? Who is supporting us?

In fact, the Trumpists have been so busy criticizing the media, criticizing the dems, criticizing the liberals, they haven't had time to say much about China except VIRUS.
From where I sit I see liberals attacking trump over the virus and conservatives responding

what did you expect?

for us to take it lying down?

no way

In fact, the Trumpists have been so busy criticizing the media, criticizing the dems, criticizing the liberals, they haven't had time to say much about China except VIRUS.
From where I sit I see liberals attacking trump over the virus and conservatives responding

what did you expect?

for us to take it lying down?

no way

Your choice. No one is saying you have to take it lying down. Hell, I put up with 8 years of conservatives attacking Obama over every little thing.

But it has nothing to do with how we view China.

Forum List

Back