Chinese Embassy Mocks US Response to CV19

You mean the China, a hotbed nation of NUMEROUS outbreaks?

Real Clear Science

Why Do New Disease Outbreaks Always Seem to Start in China?

By Ross Pomeroy

February 18, 2020

The Asian Flu in 1956 killed between one and four million people worldwide. SARS in 2002 infected 8,098 and killed 774 in seventeen counties. H7N9 emerged ten years later to strike at least 1,223 people and kill four out of every ten of them. Now, the milder, yet more infectious COVID-19 has sickened more than 70,000 across the globe, resulting in 1,771 deaths.

All of these outbreaks originated in China, but why? Why is China such a hotspot for novel diseases?

LINK

=====

How many such outbreaks originate from America?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Real Clear Science

By Ross Pomeroy

February 18, 2020

The Asian Flu in 1956 killed between one and four million people worldwide. SARS in 2002 infected 8,098 and killed 774 in seventeen counties. H7N9 emerged ten years later to strike at least 1,223 people and kill four out of every ten of them. Now, the milder, yet more infectious COVID-19 has sickened more than 70,000 across the globe, resulting in 1,771 deaths.

All of these outbreaks originated in China, but why? Why is China such a hotspot for novel diseases?

LINK

=====

how about the pandemic of 1918. that one started most likely in kansas. thx 4 shring.

Quality of life in China is about to change...and the people there will not like it......good jobs will be leaving...entire industries will look to leave China....and no one I know is going to buy anything from China if another option is available.....

Same here in the states dude. What is coming no one will escape from. China is our model for the future. That is what our owners want.

The problem is, U.S. response to the virus is not hard to mock.
How is Trump doing for Americans? 63,000 Americans dead.
Let me repeat: SIXTY-THREE THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.
Nuff said.

Real Clear Science

By Ross Pomeroy

February 18, 2020

LINK

=====

how about the pandemic of 1918. that one started most likely in kansas. thx 4 shring.

I see you posted a RED HERRING, which means you can't stay on topic, and deal with the obviously hypocritical mocking made by the Chinese against the U.S. over the Chinese Virus, the one that started in CHINA.

My reply was to mock their bad record of the last few decades, all you could bring up was over.... he he… ha ha… 100 years ago.

The problem is, U.S. response to the virus is not hard to mock.
How is Trump doing for Americans? 63,000 Americans dead.
Let me repeat: SIXTY-THREE THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.
Nuff said.
Compared to what?

china is a liar if the claim to have fewer deaths than that

the problem in America is incompetent democrat governors in deep blue states like ny, nj, and mi

Real Clear Science

By Ross Pomeroy

February 18, 2020

LINK

=====

The Spanish flu started in Kansas?.....Did Dorothy catch it?....or the Tin Man?....maybe the scarecrow caught it......buuuuaaahahahahahaha stupid liberals crack me up....

Forum List

Back