CHINA 'That's a Hell of a Lie!': Biden Snaps at a Reporter Asking About Hunter's Laptop and Emails

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Doesnt seem very Presidential.

"Mr. Biden, if I can, questions and controversies continue today about Hunter Biden, your son –" the reporter started.
"There is no controversy about my son. That's a hell of a lie! That's a flat lie because the president has nothing else to run on," Biden snapped back. "If you notice, while the American people are are talking about what's happening to their families, he has no plan. In the debate he has no plan. Everything from the Wall Street Journal to every other major news outlet has said what he's saying is simply not true about my son."

"It's a lie because the president has nothing to run on..."

Great moments in non sequitur.

Nobody believes all the accusations about Hunter Biden, not even Trump Drones. They keep saying it though, just like a first grader saying someone has cooties.

Biden is a corrupt, senile, angry old asshole.

BIDEN SAID THE LAPTOP WAS FAKE. THE LAPTOP IS NOT FAKE.

Doesnt seem very Presidential.

"Mr. Biden, if I can, questions and controversies continue today about Hunter Biden, your son –" the reporter started.
"There is no controversy about my son. That's a hell of a lie! That's a flat lie because the president has nothing else to run on," Biden snapped back. "If you notice, while the American people are are talking about what's happening to their families, he has no plan. In the debate he has no plan. Everything from the Wall Street Journal to every other major news outlet has said what he's saying is simply not true about my son."

Biden is a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back