China prepares for war against India both are nuclear powers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Could care less about either of them.. Let them blow each other off the map for all I care. Both are swarming with corruption, and they both have grown way to big thanks to our idiocy.

• Banned
China Prepares For War Against India – Both Are Nuclear Powers

Two nuclear powers, China and India, may soon go to war over the disputed Doklam area, state-run Chinese media reported.

The Doklam area, which lies on the ill-defined border between Bhutan and

China Prepares For War Against India – Both Are Nuclear Powers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guess we better hope we don't stick our noses into this one

A global pressure campaign on North Korea propelled by sharp new U.N. sanctions received a welcome boost Sunday from China, the North’s economic lifeline, as Beijing called on the pariah nation to halt its missile and nuclear tests.

China Urges N. Korea To Halt Tests

The North Koreans have been developing nuclear programs for 50 years...You'd think they'd have learned that we are not going to give in..

Last edited:
The North Koreans have been developing nuclear programs 50 years...You'd think they'd have learned that we are not going to give in..

You would think, but then you have to ask, "What the hell was Japan thinking?" when they decided to bomb Pearl Harbor. That we were just going to give in? It's hard to predict the actions of crazy people.

Don't worry, we will..

thank "god"----the USA will not ignore aggression against India by china
I know, but I like both food groups...

as do I------but India is STILL the producer of basmati rice-------and loads of lentils -----
and Indian girls know how to FLIP and PUFF THEM POORIS. We now have
machines to make noodles. We do not need people to stretch and wiggle dough.
I think that most cardamom comes from India------
don't quote me------also lots of tea

Don't worry, we will..

thank "god"----the USA will not ignore aggression against India by china
I know, but I like both food groups...

as do I------but India is STILL the producer of basmati rice-------and loads of lentils -----
and Indian girls know how to FLIP and PUFF THEM POORIS. We now have
machines to make noodles. We do not need people to stretch and wiggle dough.
I think that most cardamom comes from India------
don't quote me------also lots of tea
They seem to have lots of sex, but we have that here...

Could care less about either of them.. Let them blow each other off the map for all I care. Both are swarming with corruption, and they both have grown way to big thanks to our idiocy.
Could they take "Red State Amerika".......while their at it.

nukes over there still gonna mess with everyone. could also start a domino effect.

Forum List

Back