China is to Blame for This

Is China to Blame for this Pandemic and the Shutdown of the Global Economy?

• Yes

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
If you want to know what the ghouls are doing, look:

Some White House officials want to ship many of the tests, which were approved Friday and can deliver results in five to 13 minutes, to areas where there are fewer cases, such as rural states and parts of the South. But officials in hard-hit areas and some public health experts favor directing them to the outbreak’s current hotspots, arguing that delays in test readings have sidelined many first responders and health-care workers and made it harder to isolate the most contagious patients. During a Tuesday meeting of the White House coronavirus task force in the Situation Room, Vice President Pence and other officials discussed diverting new tests to areas where there are relatively few cases, according to two individuals familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations.​

Yeah, there are tests aplenty, or so they say, and making sure the hotspots have the tests they desperately need to save lives or keep their police forces working doesn't guarantee the survival of Trump's voters in the Deep South or the Midwest.

Yeah, but China dunnit!

“We can’t rely I think on the numbers that China’s giving out — both because I think the Chinese leadership probably wants to present their model as the successful model and given all the problems the United States is having, this is among other things, a propaganda coup for China to be sending medical equipment to the United States instead of the other way around, but also because historically when there have been viruses or other health or other problems in China, there are people that lie to the Chinese government, lie to their own government, lie to their own people because they are afraid of retribution by the officials higher up,” Schiff advised. So, I don’t think we can rely on what we hear from China.​

1586166365279.png

“We can’t rely I think on the numbers that China’s giving out — both because I think the Chinese leadership probably wants to present their model as the successful model and given all the problems the United States is having, this is among other things, a propaganda coup for China to be sending medical equipment to the United States instead of the other way around, but also because historically when there have been viruses or other health or other problems in China, there are people that lie to the Chinese government, lie to their own government, lie to their own people because they are afraid of retribution by the officials higher up,” Schiff advised. So, I don’t think we can rely on what we hear from China.​

View attachment 319771

Well there you have it and if Schiff says we can not rely on China being honest then what else need to be said!

No. It's a virus.

We haven't done so great getting a handle on it, either. Sometimes Mother Nature just reminds us who's in charge.

imo

SARS, H1N1, CoronaVirus.

Mother Nature sure likes to remind us that she is only limited to reminding us who's in charge through one particular communist nation...three times in seventeen years...
Nope.

H1n1, swine flu, 2009, originated in Mexico, not China

In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world. This new H1N1 virus contained a unique combination of influenza genes not previously identified in animals or people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back