China aiming to become one of the biggest threats to world security

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, the US is probably the biggest threat to world security right now, having started the Iraq War in 2003 which has led to ISIS, led to bombings and killings in Madrid, London, Paris, Brussels and many other places in the US and Europe, alongside destabilizing the Middle East, with Turkey becoming less Democratic by the day as a result, Egypt more unstable, etc etc.

However Russia has been attempting to get there, what with annexing the Crimea and a host of other games including hacking.

But the Chinese are the up and coming players in the game that mimics the imperial powers during the 1700s and 1800s, scrambling to increase their power.

While China claims often enough that they're not trouble makers, and they just want peace, they simply mean that they want peace because it means they've got what they want, otherwise they might use their developing armed forces. After getting kicked by the Vietnamese when they tried to invade in 1979, the Chinese have had a massive chip on their shoulder. Well, actually they've had one ever since they found out they weren't a world power any more and the English, Americans, French, Germans, Portuguese turned up and made themselves comfortable, and China feels like it missed out.

There was the book they "found" that "proved" that China controlled the South China Seas, however they forgot to mention that the book was thrown out and unreadable anyway. Also they forgot to mention that it proved that one Chinese fisherman had been fishing there, not inhabiting the place.

Well, move on to today and the Chinese and their "peace" has turned into this: Threatening the Australians because they perceive them as being weak, and too far away to give a damn about, but close enough to the Americans to make a point.

Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

This was written in the Global Times, Chinese usually only write what the govt wants them to write, and this appears to be the very sort of thing the govt might want the paper to write, while being able to claim they didn't write it.

China is growing in strength, the US won't be able to control the Chinese soon. War is coming.

So, the US is probably the biggest threat to world security right now, having started the Iraq War in 2003 which has led to ISIS, led to bombings and killings in Madrid, London, Paris, Brussels and many other places in the US and Europe, alongside destabilizing the Middle East, with Turkey becoming less Democratic by the day as a result, Egypt more unstable, etc etc.

However Russia has been attempting to get there, what with annexing the Crimea and a host of other games including hacking.

But the Chinese are the up and coming players in the game that mimics the imperial powers during the 1700s and 1800s, scrambling to increase their power.

While China claims often enough that they're not trouble makers, and they just want peace, they simply mean that they want peace because it means they've got what they want, otherwise they might use their developing armed forces. After getting kicked by the Vietnamese when they tried to invade in 1979, the Chinese have had a massive chip on their shoulder. Well, actually they've had one ever since they found out they weren't a world power any more and the English, Americans, French, Germans, Portuguese turned up and made themselves comfortable, and China feels like it missed out.

There was the book they "found" that "proved" that China controlled the South China Seas, however they forgot to mention that the book was thrown out and unreadable anyway. Also they forgot to mention that it proved that one Chinese fisherman had been fishing there, not inhabiting the place.

Well, move on to today and the Chinese and their "peace" has turned into this: Threatening the Australians because they perceive them as being weak, and too far away to give a damn about, but close enough to the Americans to make a point.

Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

This was written in the Global Times, Chinese usually only write what the govt wants them to write, and this appears to be the very sort of thing the govt might want the paper to write, while being able to claim they didn't write it.

China is growing in strength, the US won't be able to control the Chinese soon. War is coming.
Theory is that China sees her greatness fading fast as her massive baby boom ages into retirement.

Then China won't be able to afford a world class army or air force anymore.

So they plan to attack sooner rather than later while they still have an army to fight with.

Oh to be so young and naive to think you can take geopolitics, especially involving China, at face value....China just wants to rattle its swords internationally as a backhanded way of saying you mess with the bull, you get the horns internally.

Notice under this aPrez both aRussia and China have grabbed areas not theirs.

The op is a weirdo. His government has slaughtered millions since the end of WWII yet his only concern seems to be for Iraq and all the third world Arab Muslim shithole people living there.

And let's face it, those Arab Muslim shithole people was blowing up Europe as recently as the 1980's in order to drive the euro tards out of their homeland. So what they're doing now is nothing new. The same old shit.

[...
Theory is that China sees her greatness fading fast as her massive baby boom ages into retirement.

So they plan to attack sooner rather than later while they still have an army to fight with.

Flimsy, juvenile reasoning, based on ignorance and weak-mindedness.

So, the US is probably the biggest threat to world security right now... the US won't be able to control the Chinese soon. War is coming.

Nonsense, nonsense, and nonsense.
I read that first ridiculous sentence & then stopped. Wasn't interested in the least in the rest of a post based on bullshit

Well, you're willing to ignore the reality, that's fine.
Liberal interpretation of the world=/=reality lol

I've not heard this theory at all. The aging population is being countered with the one child policy being terminated. However China still has a WORKING aging population of poor people. It won't be for a long time that they have a retired aging population that is an issue. They don't pay old people unless they worked for the govt.

So, the US is probably the biggest threat to world security right now... the US won't be able to control the Chinese soon. War is coming.

I read that first ridiculous sentence & then stopped. Wasn't interested in the least in the rest of a post based on bullshit

I guess so. If I used the right wing definition, I'd be with Alice....

Oh to be so young and naive to think you can take geopolitics, especially involving China, at face value....China just wants to rattle its swords internationally as a backhanded way of saying you mess with the bull, you get the horns internally.

So I'm young? And Naive? Hmm.... I've been watching Chinese politics for a while, this isn't based on someone looking out the window and saying they can see China.

Just stop. You already look stupid with your "down on America" bullshit

The op is a weirdo. His government has slaughtered millions since the end of WWII yet his only concern seems to be for Iraq and all the third world Arab Muslim shithole people living there.

And let's face it, those Arab Muslim shithole people was blowing up Europe as recently as the 1980's in order to drive the euro tards out of their homeland. So what they're doing now is nothing new. The same old shit.

My government? Please, tell me which is my government. I do like it when people decide they know me.

Just stop. You already look stupid with your "down on America" bullshit

Oh, I look stupid? Is that because you can't accept it? Let's play this game. Just stop, you already look stupid with this "America is always right and always great no matter what" bullshit.

So I'm young? And Naive? Hmm.... I've been watching Chinese politics for a while, this isn't based on someone looking out the window and saying they can see China.

So you are old and naive. Same difference. Nationalism is how non-democratic countries like China keep the rising middle class like China has from being successful in demanding and getting democracy like parts of China want.

Forum List

Back