Chicago's Same-sex Mayor Launches Raids On Black Church During Services

You're living in the 1950's, or maybe 1850.

We are discussing a current event .... not something that occurred 70 or a 170 years ago.

Do try to keep up.

You don't know squat about human sexuality, or mental health.

I know enough about it to understand it is not normal and those who participate in these kinds of acts more often than not suffer from a number of mental disorders.

You're spewing hateful and ignorant inane equine excrement.

The truth and facts are ALWAYS "hateful" for you Extremist !!!!

You are a pariah among all decent and enlightened people

You discussing decent and enlightened people ....

Now that's some funny shit .....

Says the degenerate freak who sides with faggots, trannies, and other sick sexual perverts; and who denies the objective biological distinction between men and women.
But, but, but, ......

They're enlightened and decent people ..... :rolleyes:

You're living in the 1950's, or maybe 1850.

We are discussing a current event .... not something that occurred 70 or a 170 years ago.

Do try to keep up.

You don't know squat about human sexuality, or mental health.

I know enough about it to understand it is not normal and those who participate in these kinds of acts more often than not suffer from a number of mental disorders.

You're spewing hateful and ignorant inane equine excrement.

The truth and facts are ALWAYS "hateful" for you Extremist !!!!

You are a pariah among all decent and enlightened people

You discussing decent and enlightened people ....

Now that's some funny shit .....
Give it a fucking rest. You and https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/

I don't have time for your ignorant and bigoted bullshit

Says the degenerate freak who sides with faggots, trannies, and other sick sexual perverts; and who denies the objective biological distinction between men and women.
But, but, but, ......

This woman has accomplished more in her life than most people. Yet all that you see is her sexuality . That is just fucking sick! It also reveals your low level of emotional intelligence and lack of respect for an accomplished woman

........she was the point guard of the basketball team, editor of the yearbook and member of the Pep Club. She began her professional career at the University of Michigan in political science. From an early age, she was shown as a leader.

Lightfoot entered the law firm Mayer Brown.
During this time, she met several Republican politicians and defended several cases against racial discrimination. Lightfoot took her first steps in the public sector as Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.

In 2017, Lightfoot again assumed the position as president of the Police Board
. At the beginning of 2018, Lightfoot announced her candidacy for mayor of Chicago, this would be her first candidacy for public office. Most notable is that she is the first LGTBIQ and African-American candidate in the history of the Chicago mayor elections.

On April 2, 2019, she was elected mayor of Chicago. She won more than 73% of the general vote in the second round.

PERSONAL LIFE
Lightfoot resides in the Logan Square neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. Her wife is Amy Eshleman, a former employee of the Chicago Public Library. The couple has a daughter named Vivian.

1596486235264.png
1596486235264.png

Now please SHUT UP!

But, but, but, ......

This woman has accomplished more in her life than most people. Yet all that you see is her sexuality . That is just fucking sick! It also reveals your low level of emotional intelligence and lack of respect for an accomplished woman

........she was the point guard of the basketball team, editor of the yearbook and member of the Pep Club. She began her professional career at the University of Michigan in political science. From an early age, she was shown as a leader.

Lightfoot entered the law firm Mayer Brown.
During this time, she met several Republican politicians and defended several cases against racial discrimination. Lightfoot took her first steps in the public sector as Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.

In 2017, Lightfoot again assumed the position as president of the Police Board
. At the beginning of 2018, Lightfoot announced her candidacy for mayor of Chicago, this would be her first candidacy for public office. Most notable is that she is the first LGTBIQ and African-American candidate in the history of the Chicago mayor elections.

On April 2, 2019, she was elected mayor of Chicago. She won more than 73% of the general vote in the second round.

PERSONAL LIFE
Lightfoot resides in the Logan Square neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. Her wife is Amy Eshleman, a former employee of the Chicago Public Library. The couple has a daughter named Vivian.

View attachment 370717View attachment 370717

Now please SHUT UP!

Yeah ....

That psycho Leftist has some real accomplishments, doesn't she .....

Give it a fucking rest. You and https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/

I don't have time for your ignorant and bigoted bullshit
Then carry your ass and go hide in your Safe Space.
My home and my community are my safe space. You on the other hand, seem to be afraid of everything including your own shadow. You tremble in fear of a society that has left you behind and that you don't understand. You are terrified of those who are or believe differently than you. You are the one in need of a safe space, but there no longer is one for you and your ilk . You are thrashing about like a dying fish out of water because society has changed in a way that terrifies you and there is nothing that you can do about it.

My home and my community are my safe space. You on the other hand, seem to be afraid of everything including your own shadow. You tremble in fear of a society that has left you behind and that you don't understand. You are terrified of those who are or believe differently than you. You are the one in need of a safe space, but there no longer is one for you and your ilk . You are thrashing about like a dying fish out of water because society has changed in a way that terrifies you and there is nothing that you can do about it.
Your comment simply reflects the truth in what I am saying.

It is not Normal !!! Clearly they are suffering from multiple Mental Illnesses.

It could not be more obvious.

So you keep preaching on just how normal those mental illnesses are.

I am sure you can find someone just as sick to believe you.

Your comment simply reflects the truth in what I am saying.

It is not Normal !!! Clearly they are suffering from multiple Mental Illnesses.

It could not be more obvious.

So you keep preaching on just how normal those mental illnesses are.

I am sure you can find someone just as sick to believe you.
You are rather defensive I suspect. You're socially and culturally isolated . You are a dinosaur and an anathema whos days are numbered . Give it up. Your legacy will be that of an angry old irrational and hateful bigot. Your choice. I am sure you can find someone just as sick to believe you. Oh you have. Your fuck buddy Bobby Boy Blaylock

Last edited:
You are rather defensive I suspect. You're socially and culturally isolated . You are a dinosaur and an anathema whos days are numbered . Give it up. Your legacy will be that of an angry old irrational and hateful bigot. Your choice. I am sure you can find someone just as sick to believe you. Oh you have. Your fuck buddy Bobby Boy Blaylock

I realize you are far too ignorant to know any better, but you are most likely looking for the word anachronism, not anathema.

LMAO @ your DELUSIONAL idea of your Legacy ...

You are sooo Mentally Insane .....

Once again, you prove to us ALL the your mental illness is a FAIL in Reality !!!!

You go on and on about this 80's antiquated Leftist "racist bigoted" shit ......

And, no normal thinking person is paying attention to your antiquated psycho bullshit ....

Face it dude ....

You are washed up ...

No normal thinking American is buying your washed ass up VICTIM Card ....

You are all loser ....

That no one has time for ....

Vote for Biden .....

Someone gives a shit ...

I think .....

Fuvkin' Leftist ....

Go Figure .....

I realize you are far too ignorant to know any better, but you are most likely looking for the word anachronism, not anathema.
Both would apply

LMAO @ your DELUSIONAL idea of your Legacy ...

You are sooo Mentally Insane .....

Once again, you prove to us ALL the your mental illness is a FAIL in Reality !!!!

You go on and on about this 80's antiquated Leftist "racist bigoted" shit ......

And, no normal thinking person is paying attention to your antiquated psycho bullshit ....

Face it dude ....

You are washed up ...

No normal thinking American is buying your washed ass up VICTIM Card ....

You are all loser ....

That no one has time for ....

Vote for Biden .....

Someone gives a shit ...

I think .....

Fuvkin' Leftist ....

Go Figure .....
1596542740509.png
1596542763443.png

Forum List

Back