Chicago's Same-sex Mayor Launches Raids On Black Church During Services

This is like the KGB in America.

View attachment 370245
"Last Updated Jul 31st, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Sunday launched a police raid on a predominately black church for holding services in defiance of her coronavirus shutdown orders.

Lightfoot allegedly dispatched three marked squad cars and two unmarked police vehicles full of officers to Chicago Cornerstone Baptist Church in the South Side's Woodlawn neighborhood.

Cornerstone Pastor Courtney Lewis was in the middle of his sermon when he heard loud banging on the church's front doors. After discovering it was the police, he instructed the men of the church to lock the door and deny the officers entry, Todd Starnes reported.

Lewis said he felt as if he was confronting "the Soviet-style KGB" as they continued banging on the door and demanding the church be shut down."

View attachment 370248
Not exactly sure what "same sex mayor" is all about, since I'm pretty sure mayor's come in both sexes, but if they're breaking the health ordinances something has got to be done. What would you suggest? A hateful tweet? A nasty nickname?
Seems to be all you have to use against "tRump". How's that working out for you?
Oooh look!

A deflection!

A clear sign Davey there knows he's on the wrong side of this point.
It's funny when people who can't think for themselves insist they know what other people are thinking.

Gun control is a failure, your petulant foot-stamping notwithstanding.

View attachment 370245
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Sunday launched a police raid on a predominately black church for holding services in defiance of her coronavirus shutdown orders.

Lightfoot allegedly dispatched three marked squad cars and two unmarked police vehicles full of officers to Chicago Cornerstone Baptist Church in the South Side's Woodlawn neighborhood.

Cornerstone Pastor Courtney Lewis was in the middle of his sermon when he heard loud banging on the church's front doors. After discovering it was the police, he instructed the men of the church to lock the door and deny the officers entry, Todd Starnes reported.

Lewis said he felt as if he was confronting "the Soviet-style KGB" as they continued banging on the door and demanding the church be shut down."

View attachment 370248
Not exactly sure what "same sex mayor" is all about, since I'm pretty sure mayor's come in both sexes, but if they're breaking the health ordinances something has got to be done. What would you suggest? A hateful tweet? A nasty nickname?
I tried to be less offensive by using something that wouldn't trigger leftists.
HOW DARE YOU CALL HER A LESBIAN!!!!!!
I guess that's the problem with the left these days......being frank and pointing out the truth is offensive in itself.
She's a lesbian? I had no idea. Don't care though. Has nothing to do with being mayor. You know, unless you're a bigot. Like you.

Funny you concentrated on that instead of my questions. Do those make you uncomfortable? Is it because you can't answer them?
No....you concentrated on the fact that she's a Lesbian and totally ignored her obvious hatred toward Christians, never mind her total incompetence when it comes to running a city.
My belief is she somehow got elected because she was a woman and partly because she was a Lesbian.
This pretty much illustrates that some women and some Lesbians aren't exactly nice people. As a matter of fact.....some like this one are just plain evil.

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
It's a con-spiracy! Right?

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
It's a con-spiracy! Right?
Lightfoot seems to think so. Those nasty X-tians! How DARE they not follow the dictates of their betters?!

This thread is a ridiculous attempt to race bait as well as a show of anti gay bigotry.

Racebait? Dude, you are fucking stupid. It is pointing out that a brave BLACK pastor is standing up to a stalinist asshole, who just happens to be a black lesbian.

Only a fucking retard, such as yourself, could accuse the thread of racebaiting.

Grow up.

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
"Same Sex Mayor" ? What the hell is a "same sex mayor" and what does it have to do with the news story?
Pretty much everything.
Now do try to attempt to tell me why it's irrelevant.
You'll have to explain that shit. I doubt if you can . You are not even articulate enough to state that she is gay. Instead, "same sex" Same sex as what??!! Good fucking god man!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
I tried to be less offensive by using something that wouldn't trigger leftists.
HOW DARE YOU CALL HER A LESBIAN!!!!!!
I guess that's the problem with the left these days......being frank and pointing out the truth is offensive in itself.
She's a lesbian? I had no idea. Don't care though. Has nothing to do with being mayor. You know, unless you're a bigot. Like you.

Funny you concentrated on that instead of my questions. Do those make you uncomfortable? Is it because you can't answer them?
No....you concentrated on the fact that she's a Lesbian and totally ignored her obvious hatred toward Christians, never mind her total incompetence when it comes to running a city.
My belief is she somehow got elected because she was a woman and partly because she was a Lesbian.
This pretty much illustrates that some women and some Lesbians aren't exactly nice people. As a matter of fact.....some like this one are just plain evil.
It isn't your belief, it's the belief of whoever you listened to last. Breightbart? Limbaugh? Hannity? Who was it?

This thread is a ridiculous attempt to race bait as well as a show of anti gay bigotry.

Racebait? Dude, you are fucking stupid. It is pointing out that a brave BLACK pastor is standing up to a stalinist asshole, who just happens to be a black lesbian.

Only a fucking retard, such as yourself, could accuse the thread of racebaiting.

Grow up.
You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. Her sexual orientation is completely irrelevant. And a Stalinist??!! How fucking stupid!!

Last edited:

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248

d7cntsvwsauyt0n-jpg.370248

But, but, but, .... it's Normal ......... RIGHT?

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
"Same Sex Mayor" ? What the hell is a "same sex mayor" and what does it have to do with the news story?
Pretty much everything.
You'll have to explain that shit. I doubt if you can . You are not even articulate enough to state that she is gay. Instead, "same sex" Same sex as what??!! Good fucking god man!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!
That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially since this is coming from one of the folks that came up with the following words and phrases:

• Global Warming = Man-Made Climate Change
  • The War On Terror = Overseas Contingency Operation
  • Islamic Terrorism = Middle-Eastern Unemployment
  • Rioting And Looting = Peaceful Protests
  • Illegal Immigration = Undocumented Americans
  • Pro-Abortion = Pro-Choice
  • 911 Attacks = Some People Did Something
  • Black On White Violence = Blacks Looking For Bread
116877478_2931711780290070_7032788168951270462_n.jpg

Last edited:

Grow up.
The funny thing about it....I didn't really notice or mention that she's black.
That has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
Pretty much everything.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially since this is coming from one of the folks that came up with the following words and phrases:

Ah yes the master of Gish Gallop
Anything and everything to avoid dealing with the argument made against you--because you can't deal with it. Instead you throw as much dung at the wall as you can pull out of you ass- in the hope that it will distract from your incompetency. THAT is hilarious!!

1596401033872.png

1596401085303.png

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
Pretty much everything.
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Anything and everything to avoid dealing with the argument made against you--because you can't deal with it. Instead you throw as much dung at the wall as you can pull out of you ass- in the hope that it will distract from your incompetency. THAT is hilarious!!

View attachment 370329

View attachment 370330
It's not my fault you try to act willfully-ignorant to win arguments.
Are you going to try to put words in my mouth as well?

My suggestion is Google "Same-sex" and figure out what I meant.

The new normal.
Next they'll be pushing Pedophilia down our throats.

View attachment 370319
View attachment 370322
Yes ....

We have known this was coming for sometime.

It may even ended up being some kind of defense for all of Epstein's "clients" ....
Good fucking God!! Will you people stop at nothing!!?? Your lies are degusting and irresponsible. Your boy T-Rump is the pedophile.
Retard.

View attachment 370245

View attachment 370248
Pretty much everything.
LMFAO!!!!!!!

View attachment 370329

View attachment 370330
It's not my fault you try to act willfully-ignorant to win arguments.
Are you going to try to put words in my mouth as well?

My suggestion is Google "Same-sex" and figure out what I meant.
Win arguments?. There is nothing here to win. You have not put forth a valid or coherent argument whatsoever. You're just pissing in the wind and it is blowing back all over you -I can smell it from here. What exactly are you claiming that I am ignorant about? I don't need to google anything. I completely understand your stupidity as inarticulate as it is

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The new normal.
Next they'll be pushing Pedophilia down our throats.

View attachment 370319
View attachment 370322
Yes ....

We have known this was coming for sometime.

It may even ended up being some kind of defense for all of Epstein's "clients" ....
Good fucking God!! Will you people stop at nothing!!?? Your lies are degusting and irresponsible. Your boy T-Rump is the pedophile.
Retard.
Brilliant! Just fucking Brillllllliant!

Grow up.

Chicago's Same-sex Mayor Launches Raids On Black Church During Services

There was nothing Stalinist about a mayor trying to protect their citizens from a deadly disease. If this had been a white church race would not have been described. All of this is about republicans trying to create the democrats hate blacks angle you guys try using. Every day. I'm smarter than you westvall. Learn to live with that reality.

Forum List

Back