Chicago PD release video of "Peaceful protesters".

At least they are finally attacking the guilty party (the police) instead of destroying hard working business on main-street.

Except the police are not guilty. But other than that... yeah moving up from attacking innocent citizens to attacking innocent officers.

Again, part of me would love to see the defunding of police.

Just out of curiosity when the police do walk off the job....

When the entire police force does walk off the job... and people start mowing down your protesters in the street....

Who exactly are you going to call for help? The Federal officers you are attacking in Portland?

When a real white supremacist plows through those rioters with a truck.... who exactly do you think you are going to call?

I keep hoping the internet tough guys on this forum, will put their money where their mouth is, go to one of these protests, and gets his face smashed in, just so I can hear them cry the police didn't come.

Tell us again how these are just peaceful people upset with the death of whatshisname.

Skip to the 2:00 mark for all the love and peace..............

Gangs of Democrats attacking the police and what does Biden have to say about it?

At least they are finally attacking the guilty party (the police) instead of destroying hard working business on main-street.
Um, what were these guys guilty of?
Covering for bad officers, revenue generating on hard working citizens, theft, civil asset forfeiture, killing people, refusing to protect & serve, assaulting protesters, causing riots.

Covering for bad officers, revenue generating on hard working citizens, theft, civil asset forfeiture, killing people, refusing to protect & serve, assaulting protesters, causing riots.
Well then, please list the names of these officers who were attacked by the Dimwinger mobs, then provide evidence they are involved in the crimes you accuse them of.

Either come up with that, or admit you are a lying sack of Dimwinger shit.

LMAO Boy are you a whiny little shit who lies repeatedly.

Try having no police. Hope you have a gun and know how to use it.

Oh wait. I forgot. Your are a gun hating lefty loon. Never mind. Hope you land in the shit big time and have to get your sorry ass out all by yourself.

Tell us again how these are just peaceful people upset with the death of whatshisname.

Skip to the 2:00 mark for all the love and peace..............

I guess Zuckerberg didn't like the truth being told.

Forum List

Back